Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Need A Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Father. (2392 Views)

A Father's Pain / A Father's Letter To His Unborn Child.......(brought Tears To My Eyes) / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Father. by Humblesam(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2011
I am a young man,28, humble,gentle,hardworking,simple n very principled.I am in the military,but i need someone who has principles and a good man dat i can prouldly call my dad n proudly bear is name before i get married.Pls i need a good man to father me and i promise to make him a father i never had before now.pls let start from here;contact me by mail @ Loyalsam@ymail.com. Pls i'll appreciate serious and decent mails, tanxz.

Please am doing this for a friend.....not myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Father. by 2mch(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2011
Rent a father? undecided

How much are you offereing undecided
Re: I Need A Father. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2011
Sam, are you looking for a man to legally adopt you as his son?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Father. by Humblesam(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2011
Yes SIENA. Pls dont make jest of me.I know it sounds crazy,but i'll b d happiest guy if i cud jst see a good man to look up to as a father.Am really missing this feeling n am eager to get it from any good and welcoming arms.thnx.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Father. by samtoye(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2011
I feel your sincerity my friend and i know what it feels cos i lost my dad when young too but my mother filled the space. I hope you would get someone soon. Adoption is not so common in nigeria especially for adults, also becareful of intended exploitation from your would be father. wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Father. by obowunmi(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2011
How old does this father need to be ?
Re: I Need A Father. by toyemz(f): 4:42am On May 28, 2011
@poster
hey you are in the military arent you?
its easier said than done
just look for a so called God father within the military
good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Father. by Humblesam(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2011
Tanx for ur candid advice,but i think and feel dat a Legal father is different from a godfather n besides i dont believe in or practise godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Father. by kadman(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2011
I somehow thought you were joking, but after seeing your response I can see your sincerity.

I lost my dad was I was young,15. But because he was very very old I always knew I would lose him young. I am lucky he was very reponsible and had been able to make provision for us. I have never felt the need for another one. I think at 28 you really should be looking for starting your own family and having a son so as to fill that void. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Father. by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2011
^I agree with the last poster.Btwn,hope u are crime free and possess a clean record
Re: I Need A Father. by dealordea(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2011
@OP, Go fatherless babies home, You find the choice, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Father. by 2buff4Mods(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2011
God is your father eh

1 Like

Re: I Need A Father. by jamace(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2011
OP

Sorry to ask these questions:

Are you born an ophan (no father, no mother)?

Who brought you up to this age?

Do you have a family or do you know your family background?

Poster, your responses to above questions will enable me advice you appropriately.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Father. by toyemz(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2011
@ops
on a more serious note
whose surname do you bear now?
dont you have any uncles on your birth father's side?
if not, honest look into your mother's family and see if you have an uncle you can choose
other than that
are you sincerely looking for a principled man, does he have to be rich or educated( to what level)

i have only these questions to offer you,
i wish i could have offered you my father,but he's late now so is of no help to you
once more good luck oh
Re: I Need A Father. by Bawss1(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2011
Let me be your daddy! cheesy
Re: I Need A Father. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2011
Humblesam:

I am a young man,28, humble,gentle,hardworking,simple n very principled.I am in the military,but i need someone who has principles and a good man dat i can prouldly call my dad n proudly bear is name before i get married.Pls i need a good man to father me and i promise to make him a father i never had before now.pls let start from here;contact me by mail @ Loyalsam@ymail.com. Pls i'll appreciate serious and decent mails, tanxz.

you are very funny

you are already a father to yourself, you a good man from what you have said so why do you need someone when what your are looking for in another father figure is already in ?
Re: I Need A Father. by 2buff4Mods(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2011
^^You lack the ability to empathize.
As you probably have a dad or equivalent in your life, you would probably not understand.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Father. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2011
2buff4Mods:

^^You lack the ability to empathize.
As you probably have a dad or equivalent in your life, you would probably not understand.

i dont came here here to empathize

i came to give advice without empath a 5 year old is the one who needs and father and father figure not a bloody 28 who claims to be a good guy

whoever brough him up fathered him to be a good man like he claims to be he only needs some thats has good principles thats he admires then take it from there
Re: I Need A Father. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 30, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i dont came here here to empathize

i came to give advice without empath a 5 year old is the one who needs and father and father figure not a bloody 28 who claims to be a good guy

whoever brough him up fathered him to be a good man like he claims to be he only needs some thats has good principles thats he admires then take it from there

Well the question comes up: who are you to say what his soul should or shouldn't crave.
Just as well, a 5 year old is the only one who feels that because he is not thirsty, no one else around him is or should be thirsty.
Re: I Need A Father. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

Well the question comes up: who are you to say what his soul should or shouldn't crave.
Just as well, a 5 year old is the only one who feels that because he is not thirsty, no one else around him is or should be thirsty.

remember

1 am allowed to say what i think whether one likes what i say or not

2 he is not forced to act according to what i think
Re: I Need A Father. by no1madman(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2011
could dis be madness?
Re: I Need A Father. by Bawss1(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2011
no1madman:

could dis be madness?

Could be. Or some sort of prolonged Freudian malady.
Re: I Need A Father. by Iranoladun(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2011
@poster if you are serious I think you are seeking a tall order.

Adult adoption is very rare in Nigeria (please Check At Lagos secretariat-Alausa)

You will probably get more success with someone who know you or is a member of your family rather than on Nairaland/internet
Re: I Need A Father. by joewhitelaw1: 5:18am On Sep 10, 2012
Did you ever find someone to be your Dad?
Re: I Need A Father. by Youngpo413: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
no1madman:
could dis be madness?
lol
Re: I Need A Father. by Pidggin(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Humblesam:

I can't believe this
Re: I Need A Father. by focus7: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sam I really feel your need but am also concern about some dubious men that will soon be on the prowl to take advantage of your situation to exploit you, just watch and decide for any offer carefully and prayerfully. I wish you the best.
Re: I Need A Father. by Humblesam(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pidggin:

I can't believe this

Lol! You need not cuz it's been settled. My friend needed to do that and believe me,there's no impossibility if you can only believe. .
He is now married and after he's been adopted by a good man.
That's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Father. by itstpia8: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: I Need A Father. by free2ryhme: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Humblesam:

Please am doing this for a friend.....not myself.

How about making your father his father

If you can't recommend your father to be a father to your friend then something is not right
Re: I Need A Father. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow
Re: I Need A Father. by Humblesam(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

How about making your father his father

If you can't recommend your father to be a father to your friend then something is not right

Lol! Maybe I would have done that if my father was still alive. Any way,that's by the way now.

(1) (Reply)

It Took 12years To Find Out / Natural Ways To Have A Baby Boy / Please, In Need Of Legal Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.