Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production (8266 Views)

KAP Film And Television Academy Graduates 1st Set Of Trainees / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / Nigeria’s First Legal Drama Series, Castle & Castle Debuts On Ebonylife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
EcoBrick:
Does anyone know how one apply to the academy?

You are online, search yourself.

1 Like

Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Mo Abudu is doing well.

Kudos to her & the graduants.

1 Like

Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by Naughtysex: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2021
In the write up, i saw something like "the program is for the youth" but going through the picture of the graduates, i cannot find someone who looks young

Please can someone remind me again the definition of youth
Or does Nigeria has another definition for youth?

1 Like

Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by MrDonfranko(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
EcoBrick:
Does anyone know how one apply to the academy?

The website is ebonylifecreative academy dot com

You can check it out.
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by MightySparrow: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
This man mumu, ehn!
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by Alwaysachick: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Ikoyigate
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by ModelLook(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
I applied for this Ebony Life Academy twice yet they didn't take me.

They should go.

And Creative Lagos in conjunction with Del York Film Academy was calling me for student interview and yet I didn't go becos I wanted and was waiting for EbonyLife own undecided

See as I throw away my luck.
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by carbonado(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=221122073379187&id=100064441879510
....Oga Naptu2, what say you about the way falcons got beaten today, and what do you think can be done to improve the team, i know you are a big lover of female football.
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by naptu2: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
carbonado:
....Oga Naptu2, what say you about the way falcons got beaten today, and what do you think can be done to improve the team, i know you are a big lover of female football.

I've been trying to finish the post since our first game against Mali. I'll tag you in it when I finish.

1 Like

Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by carbonado(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
naptu2:

I've been trying to finish the post since our first game against Mali. I'll tag you in it when I finish.
....Okay, i will be expecting it..
Re: LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production by carbonado(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
naptu2:

...Oga naptu2, i am waiting for the remaining of the essay you wrote. I also do not believe it is a bad thing too, i actually like how it is happening, rather than at the AWCON or world cup qualifiers. Abig shake up, should happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! / Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.