Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,725 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) (1129 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Women behave like CPUs...they are processors...

They process whatever you give to them and hand it back to you in finished form..

Give a woman care and she'll give you attention...( not always practically true though)

Give her semen and she'll give it back to you as a baby...(not always true as some will still abort the child).

But what are women really sef?

So as a mathematician below are my recent findings grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Hehehehe.......!!

1 Like

Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by ImaIma1(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2021
The handwriting is really top notch.
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Wow...lol.

It is mathematically correct, sha, I won't lie. And literarily, too. cheesy

Is that your handwriting, OP?
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Wow...lol.

.... cheesy grin

I'm glad u admitted though... cool
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin
OP you're doing well...
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
.... cheesy grin

I'm glad u admitted though... cool
I did not admit to anything... I obviously said mathematically and literarily... You played on culturally-held notions and phrases, however untrue, and used mathematical methods. It is just ingenious, is what I'm saying. I am not agreeing that women are problems.

Have a nice day.
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by slawormiir: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Funny enough people with this kind fine hand writing nor dey know book

2 Likes

Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by indadi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
see writing o
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Really creative plus nice handwriting
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Funny enough people with this kind fine hand writing nor dey know book
Smiles...maybe not always true...not to brag but i had a first class from uniben ...mech engr...or do u want proof...?

Wrong theory bruh cheesy tongue
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Wow...lol.

The math is wrong and the one who graded it no even see am. undecided

CORRECTIONS

1. Time = money is an unproven hypothesis, so not a valid theory since there are a lot of other variables that may apply. Your assumption that the relationship is directly proportional is unproven. undecided

2. The love of money, not money, is the root of all evil.

Op, you have to start from scratch again. undecided
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The math is wrong and the one who graded it no even see am. undecided

CORRECTIONS

1. Time = money is an unproven hypothesis, so not a valid theory since there are a lot of other variables that may apply. Your assumption that the relationship is directly proportional is unproven. undecided

2. The love of money, not money, is the root of all evil.

Op, you have to start from scratch again. undecided
Bad belle
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by zexy2030(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
The guy wan show us writing, yet no body dey use handwriting do anything in this digital age.

the expression is even not correct, money is not root of problems, money answers all things.

Women who have money problems are lazy and greedy.

Money = is not the problem, humans are the problem, we are all different by nature.

Some come in lion form, some tiger, some sheep, some tortoises, las las our character differences is the problem not money..u hear? My ss2 boy who is learning life and privileged to use android phone.

Money is easy to handle but humans are the most difficult.
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Think4Myself:

Bad belle
We are talking of bad math, you are talking instead of your Belle.... what joins the two? undecided
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tooooor. Na even fellow men like you, op, dey drag you. Ntooooor! tongue Your initial aim has been thwarted. **cackles maniacally as I fly away on a broomstick** Make no body drag my small head for calculations, abeg. No stress me.
Re: How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) by chatinent: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Forget women.

Come make we go find better days ahead.

(1) (Reply)

10k for 10 poor people NOW / Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) / Please Help!!! I Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.