Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol (8319 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by tillaman(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by cbrezy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CORE NORTHERNERS ARE SYMPATHETIC TO ISWAP, IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE ASK TISSAIA AKA KESTOLOVE AKA YENEFER, COMMENTOR AND VEDAXCOOL

Haha you Sabi them wella cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by samdaisi: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why arresting them? Is there anything special attached to what they did.
Please they should release them because Book haram bandit have become part and percel of North
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by gulfer: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
The fact remains that borders in the North are still open and all Fulani nationalities stroll in and out of Nigeria; courtesy of Buhari and the Fulani nepotism he is practicing angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by umarshehu58(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
jeff2010:

Look at my mentions, they keep deleting ppl's comment at the request of ishilove.
Seun allows his mods to protect scammers and thieves.

I dont know why seun is allowing such moderators in this forum. Dragnet of a guy is not worthy of that power. Very useless guy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by Hassanmaye(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
BabaIbo:
Wetin concern me with these ones?
It will concern you when unknown gunmen pass bokoharam your eyes Will clear.
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by McOluOmo: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2021

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by April4th(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
So cripple too involve for kidnapping business. Nothing we nor go see for naija

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by BabaIbo: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

It will concern you when unknown gunmen pass bokoharam your eyes Will clear.

Nonsense and st*pid ingredients.

Only in your myopic mind will that happen, rubbish!
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by Dapson73(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
superCleanworks:
okay .. but we know it does not end here so please complete the recycle process.

Thank you. They can only arrest the diesel suppliers and not the financiers .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by blaque7: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
They catch bandits they no show their faces, bandits wey dey kidnap secondary school girl dey rape them inside forest, dey kidnap dey slaughter people...But if they see one boy wey carry dada hair draw tatoo, na yahoo boy..they go put him picture everywhere.
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
They arrests those supplying them petrol

But goes into the bush to snap picture with Fulani terrorists they supply petrol to
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by jeff2010(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
umarshehu58:

I dont know why seun is allowing such moderators in this forum. Dragnet of a guy is not worthy of that power. Very useless guy
My comment has been deleted aha
Re: Police Arrest 5 Persons In Katsina Suspected Of Supplying Bandits With Petrol by chukwuibuipob: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2021
cool wink grin grin may we not become their victims
umarshehu58:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Challenges National Agencies To Automate Passport And National ID Issuance / GEJ At Silver Bird Anniversary! / Bill And Hillary Clinton On Why They Admire GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.