Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) (17716 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Group Raises Alarm As Makinde 'Lobbies' For Return Of INEC REC, Agboke / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by tnerro1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

Millions of Nigerians are just waiting for APC to put osibanjo forward. I swear we will not remember the foolishness of buhari and apc.
We'll vote for him massively.

True, I don’t mind spending money to get people to their pooling point to vote for him, 100 times better than Atiku

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by otukpoyam(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Indispensable85:
Honestly prof osibanjo has no rival in this race.
He's unmatchable. I pray Tinubu sees reason to back down and support him. He will win by landslide margin. I'm not sure the PDP has any personality to match up with osibanjo.

Both Adeboye and Oyedepo will lead the church in the mobilization of votes for osinbajo. Winners plus redeem is bloc votes already.

They should pair him with prof zulum of bornu state. This is the best pair for 2023.

The closest the pdp has to Osinbajo is Seyi Makinde. Pair Seyi with a progressive northerner like Kwakwaso etc, and they may have a chance. Biggest mistake will be to field Atiku. I'm pro Atiku, still am, but it's time for a progressive southerner to rule abeg

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by okwadatigbogal: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
If this happens, then I am definitely voting APC this time. I have always been pro PDP, though...but I strongly believe Osinbajo is the right person for this job if a southerner should succeed.

Osinbajo and Zulum

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
mtcheew.

All of them na the same, Oshibajo will still be manipulated and controlled by the guys upnorth.
Best thing is for us to go our seperate ways.
Let's start from the scratch and let each region develop their region with their resources.

*Drops MIC cool

Control who? Not possible...
He showed that he's not a person you can push around. Did you see a few decisions he took when he was acting president?
He sacked Dahura the then DSS Boss and sent onoghen name to national assembly for confirmation to the anger of the northern cabals. I started liking him since that time.
Forget his calm appearance ooo.....d guy get balls......

Since that time they didn't allow buhari to hand over power to him again whenever he's traveling.

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by otukpoyam(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
onuman:
Osibanjo who said that Nigeria does not require any other political restructuring.

He does not understand the political structure which keeps down his people in southern Nigeria.

Even the highly progressive and impressive Seyi Makinde will not restructure Nigeria if he ever becomes president. These politicians no matter how wonderful,are after power. Political restructuring will heavily withle down their Powers. D best you will get is more fiscal federalism, state police, more Powers for states etc. It's actually a good thing, but I definitely don't see any possibility of Regionalism we had in those days
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
We want Tinubu, Wike or Akeredolu. The north think we are stupid, they want another Jonathan.

Osinbajo can never be jonathan. He showed that when he was acting president. Since then, d cabal nor let power reach him hand again.
Sacking Dahura and sending onoghen name for confirmation was a shocker to the north.
He gat balls......he can't be a puppet to the north. Never!

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by otukpoyam(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

If Osinbajo becomes president, I see something similar to Guinea coup masterminded by Fulani-dominated army happening.

This I have not seen. cool

This is Osinbajo's weakness. He is a wonderful administrator and leader, but a poor politician.He never took the time to build a strong structure of loyalists. He definitely needs that, or he can easily be taken out

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
kambili999:
Hmmm. This man may be good. But APC as a party may still be controlling him and prevent him from working to improve this country. undecided

Is it APC that is holding buhari?
A competent man is a competent man irrespective of party platform.
We've seen both good and bad governors in PDP and APC. It's not a party thing.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by blaque7: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Is it not better?

Anything is better than rigging another jihadist to power!
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
The north like mugus

Jona, osinbade
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
otukpoyam:

The closest the pdp has to Osinbajo is Seyi Makinde. Pair Seyi with a progressive northerner like Kwakwaso etc, and they may have a chance. Biggest mistake will be to field Atiku. I'm pro Atiku, still am, but it's time for a progressive southerner to rule abeg

You've said it all.
But it looks like PDP is adamant about fielding Atiku again. Let's see what happens.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by caandi: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
He’s better than tinubu, wow seems they’ve given up hope on GEJ already. Better they give themselves sense
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Johncuppa(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
otukpoyam:

You sabi. Heart of steel, wrapped with rubber. Remember when he sacked that dss guy and replaced him with the most competent. They even had a spokesperson. Then when he was acting president. There was some sort of hope. Unit Buhari came back and reversed everything. Then the cabal began to strip him of whatever little Powers he had. My issue is the kind of people he surrounds himself with if he ever becomes president. Because the northern core of CPC are ruthless. Make dem no waste my Guy because im sure he will be paired with a stunch northerner and a member or supporter of the cabal who can easily replace Osinbajo if anything changes
He will determine if he wants to be sorroubded by the north or not once the mantle has been gotten.
No rule says every Nigerian president must be sorrounded by northerner majority.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
tnerro1:

True, I don’t mind spending money to get people to their pooling point to vote for him, 100 times better than Atiku

Yes ooooo
I started liking him when he sacked Dahura and sent onoghen name for confirmation.
That was guts.......

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Johncuppa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

Is it APC that is holding buhari?
A competent man is a competent man irrespective of party platform.
We've seen both good and bad governors in PDP and APC. It's not a party thing.
God bless sir.
Make it louder please

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
otukpoyam:

True. Their biggest mistake will be to put forward Tinubu

I'm sure he'll back down.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by IBBG(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone i can vote for in APC eveb though i'm pro PDP. Better than tinubu.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Johncuppa:

God bless sir.
Make it louder please

We need to start moving away from party because over time we've seen that there's no difference in ideology between APC and PDP.
We need to start spotting competent individuals from amongst the parties.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by ogascomax: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have said it before, as a PDP man that I am if you give me Osinbajo I will vote for him, but if you bring jagaban I will vote for the North, Atiku or any PDP candidate from the north. I am from SOUTH SOUTH.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by kayusely70(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
purplemonkey:
They should give star boy a chance to make impact due to his intelligence and he will move 9ja forward.
You've spoken very well!
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can someone please tell me the deference between Osunbade and Buhari?.... Peter Obi or every one goes their separate ways. No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
We want Tinubu, Wike or Akeredolu. The north think we are stupid, they want another Jonathan.

They won't get another Jonathan in Osinbajo. Better believe that. Will be hard for the North to get a Jonathan in any Southerner today unless they manage to make FFK win the APC primaries. Lol.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by blacknoir: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sentiment aparts let's talk the truth osinbanjo is the right man for the job to be honest,osinbanjo/zulum is the best combination ever.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Sholaco: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by blacknoir: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
However what I find suspicious is that y are they just coming out used when he said all churches shld pay pentacost tax or whatever the name is. This might just be a coincidence but just food for thought
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by lacicrips(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
mtcheew.

All of them na the same, Oshibajo will still be manipulated and controlled by the guys upnorth.
Best thing is for us to go our seperate ways.
Let's start from the scratch and let each region develop their region with their resources.

*Drops MIC cool

He will not. He's quite intelligent. And being a president comes with so much power.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
meditator:
No, You are the problem to our problems

Niger man.. I can't be a problem biko
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by 36STATES: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
No chance for tradimoney criminal. You are going to prison soon not presidency.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ogun kill all of una together!

Criminal bastards!!!
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
lacicrips:

He will not. He's quite intelligent. And being a president comes with so much power .

Indeed. No point arguing with the secession lot though. They are all one-way traffic disciples.
Re: APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video) by otukpoyam(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

You've said it all.
But it looks like PDP is adamant about fielding Atiku again. Let's see what happens.

Then PDP must be ready to loose woefully because southern governors will work against PDP. And the South will heavily vote for APC plus the power of incumbency in the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors, Others Unhappy With Buhari's Choice Of Adamu As Party Chairman / Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam / Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.