Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (44641 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by bigdammyj: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Noted
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.

Gbam

Too much sense won't kill you

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls wake up...
It seams you sleeping

Blackfire:
Our darling president
Daddy oyoyo

We the youths are solidly behind you

North2023
All souths take note
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by OrganicCluster(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari has no LIQUIDITY
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
I Love PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Jesuschristus: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ngozi should see her doctor
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Your pops even envies him

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Elvisgolden: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even your father will disown you to have a one on one with the President of Nigeria...................

Thank God, Ngozi get sense pass you..........at least she know the importance of PmB

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by dabeto: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Discussion is predictable: help source for loan grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That failure made her the DG of WTO

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by AmuEbule: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
A case of:
The beauty and the beast.
Substance and Immaterial.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by guychidile: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
What's the purpose of the visit .
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ndi ala ndi ala
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by gidado14(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I hope you understand who is visiting who, is like you're in infected with Nnamdi Cownuism.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by SparkGCP: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nigeria needs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for 2023. if only, PDP can beg and work for the success of this woman as their next president candidate because the level of loans collected by this administration.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
TarOrfeeek:

[/s]

Yeah right, she's standing there gladly taking pictures.
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Abalado(f): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
I wish this woman can just rule us for just a term,, unlike the sex dull beside her there
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
kingzjay:
One signifies failure, the other signifies hope and success!

Yeah right, one that she was borrowing money to pay salaries towards the end of their administration. Yeah stinking success borrowing just to pay salaries..
That's what you call success, no wonder. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
vchinedu01:

You don't talk to my president in that mañner grin

You must be a polithiefcians benefiting from Buharis
Failure organizations of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by PGKing1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope she tells him the Truth...

#1 plug for Original Backwoods
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

. The Failure Nominated her and personally campaigned for her to get the JOB !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by jikins(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin grin grin

Wetin be this. Make DSS catch you first.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
What about our supreme leader na, let me not call his name before them go say I deh insult Nnamdi Kanu.

Buhari visits powerful people across the globe while the other leader is begging DSS to transfer him to Kuje prison so he could meet his fellow prisoners.

Wailing online piglets, Taliban of southeast and Maiden killers oya come and flood the thread with ur wailing grin

English speaker who emits dust bin from his brain.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
The people's President meeting with Africa's own shining daughter. Powerful duo. God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
The same Ngozi he wanted to rubbish like others is what he is lobbying now to borrow him money from her firm... buhari is stupid and shameless
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Klington:
Madam always carry her handbag herself.
No time for all Those stupid African dirty protocols.
Very principled woman.
More grace to her Jareee.
SHE'S A ROLE MODEL
NO DOUBT.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021

IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Yeah right, one that she was borrowing money to pay salaries towards the end of their administration. Yeah stinking success borrowing just to pay salaries..
That's what you call success, no wonder. grin grin
What a wonderful government cool
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure .

This Ngozi, I want to associate with. And I am happy Buhari supported her. We pray to have this kind of Ngozi as a daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
TheWolfen:
Pls wake up...
It seams you sleeping

THE YOUTHS WILL ACTUALLY TAKE OVER.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by stanleyravos: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This guy na God go save you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.