Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (44647 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by joelag: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
The president of the most populous black nation on earth, is sitting with fear. Just see Buhari's posture.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mad man...

Abeg no go infect the peaceful woman with your madness...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by alizma: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.
Baba dey I. His own jeje o, na madam Carry bag go meet am now you dey insult baba join. There is God o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by bmdmix11: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
he fit even wan borrow money from her
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unrated900:

You must be a polithiefcians benefiting from Buharis
Failure organizations of Nigeria.
Our beloved president is doing well
He borrows billions to pay salaries isn't that kind of him cool
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
vchinedu01:

Our beloved president is doing well
He borrows billions to pay salaries isn't that kind of him cool

Who be your president
Better say una President for north
Cos na una Dey enjoy the most amenities so far
No make me vexxx oooooo
Make I no vexx break this my phone
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by square7: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
vchinedu01:

You don't talk to my president in that mañner grin
Nobody talks to the president of any sovereign country this manner.
He might not meet public expectations, however respecting your president regarless his flaws is tantamount to respecting your country.
#change#yourparadigm#

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by bmdmix11: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okoroawusa:

That failure made her the DG of WTO
didnt he present a candidate of his own or something
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by gulfer: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
This headline should be 'Okonjo Iweala meets with President Buhari in New York' and not what is written here.......Nigeria remains the most powerful black nation on earth and our president should be respected angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unrated900:

Who be your president
Better say una President for north
Cos na una Dey enjoy the most amenities so far
No make me vexxx oooooo
Make I no vexx brpeak this my phone
Oga u no dey see my user say I be IGBO man
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please why do this man tie he's face mask on he's neck ? I need a good answer.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why is he not meeting with his cockney speaking Kemi Adeosun?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
congrats to him!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Orch1981: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
What about our supreme leader na, let me not call his name before them go say I deh insult Nnamdi Kanu.

Buhari visits powerful people across the globe while the other leader is begging DSS to transfer him to Kuje prison so he could meet his fellow prisoners.

Wailing online piglets, Taliban of southeast and Maiden killers oya come and flood the thread with ur wailing grin
50 percent nairalanders are jobless people because I don't think a busy person will have time to always read and reply every news on nairaland.
Make una find something to be busy
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Princeadebayo11(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
u don see ur ward councillor before?
Chaii... That's too harsh on him
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by BOBBYBROWN47(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations to our lady.
Mr.president should seek immediate solution from UN for Nigeria numerous challenges
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Geeman2006: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Hahaha. U no well grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by BahaushenArewa: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
��� Edey pain them say the man is still alive and healthy and ruling the country. Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by saxby(f): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

abi o grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by henriyke: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
You that is calling someone a failure, can you be kind enough to showcase your achievements here for everyone to see?
TarOrfeeek:

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Martins4us(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dem no give am script to read this time... I hope he knows who Ngozi Okonjo iwela is sha. That man hardly remembers anything these days. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
Buhari deh him own jeje, Ngozi carry handbag go meet Buhari, u still deh wail

Wailing online piglets, Taliban of southeast and Maiden killers oya come and flood the thread with ur wailing grin

Did u read the topic at all? Abi newyork is now the newabuja? Who met with who..... Now correct yourself now b4 I provoke.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by IbileIfe: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Apart from being a title chaser of national and international appointments, what has she done for the nation building of NIGERIA?
Many girls from her region are among the millions of underprivileged girls out of school in Nigeria.
How many has she sponsored their education?

The future is not female if we cannot secure the future of the millions of underprivileged girls out of school in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Ah gawd! grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by marsup: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Words and opposite.
Failure...........Success.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by freshalien: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
Buhari deh him own jeje, Ngozi carry handbag go meet Buhari, u still deh wail

Are you cursed to suffer?? Idiiot!

So anybody that criticizes your darling daddy is automatically an ipob member??

Dollar is now 575, almost 600. Before 2023, it would be 1000 Naira.

I ask you again, are you cursed to suffer for the rest of your life?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
Am sure, if this woman is to meet macron or biden, the distance wouldn't be that much....

Do I blame her? Who would love to be infected with failure.....?

Even failure sef dey envy the way people dey replace the word failure with bullhary.... SHIOR!!!

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED FAILURE
WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED ?
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO NOT TALK IN THAT MANNER.THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR PETTY LOW LIFE BEHAVIOR.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
freshalien:

Are you cursed to suffer?? Idiiot!

So anybody that criticizes your darling daddy is automatically an ipob member??

Dollar is now 575, almost 600. Before 2023, it would be 1000 Naira.

I ask you again, are you cursed to suffer for the rest of your life?
only stupid people suffer from dollar rise.
Oga u see that shop owner in ur street? Dollar no deh affect am, na u weh deh buy nai dollar deh affect, tax doesnt affect him, it affects u, its time to think outside the box and stop bringing dollar
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:

Did u read the topic at all? Abi newyork is now the newabuja? Who met with who..... Now correct yourself now b4 I provoke.
Buhari meets with Ngozi is different from Buhari goes to meet Ngozi.

Buhari is in Newyork already, Ngozi was the one who visited him, stop saying rubbish
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by sukar886: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Next CBN Governor... Emiefele might leave soon....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
How will this meeting help ordinary Nigerians on the street..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Meeting the lifeless one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.