Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) (55359 Views)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Gabby Petito's Parent Leaving Mortuary With Daughter's Ashes In A Box(Pics) / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by illicit(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Na wa o

Just wasted her
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.

I disagree with you.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Ayemileto(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
partner killed her. case closed. he proly has life insurance on her. but the heat was too much and he has gone to kill himself. case closed

He was abusive before.

In one of their trips, someone called the police over a case of domestic violence after the guy assaulted the lady (it's up there).

Me, I dunno why people like to stay in Abusive relationships.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Passionate888: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
You'll soon watch about it on ID with either Disappeared or Evil lives here if her body is found

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Last year in one state alone over 600 native America women were missing and no effort was put into finding them.So stop this worshiping of America, they only care if you are white.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by press9ja: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
NA WA OOOOO
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by HEAVEN4444: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Ayemileto:

He was abusive before.

In one of their trips, someone called the police over a case of domestic violence after the guy assaulted the lady (it's up there).

Me, I dunno why people like to stay in Abusive relationships.
i dont think she was staying in an abusive relationship. if the relationship was abusive she would not voluntarily go on a cross country trip with him both of them living in a tiny car for months. i think it was just momentary vexation maybe she just said something that really angered him just that one time. but nevertheless the demons that this guy didnt know he had got unleashed from living in the cramped space of car. maybe it was her idea and he hates living in a cramped car and just exploded one day and killed her in rage for destroying his life ? maybe he quit a 6 figure job to live in this small smely car because she was a hiippie and he is now regretting it and just unleashed his rage hehehe who knows eh ? these whites are manic

8 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by melodyblog: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
NA WA OOOOO
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Passionate888:
You'll soon watch about it on ID with either Disappeared or Evil lives here if her body is found

One of my favorite programs on DSTV.

3 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by descartes400: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
omobs:
The guy should be arrested,he should be a person of interest.

The moment the guy returned home without the girl and could not account for her where about was the very MOMENT he should been placed under police custody. Now, he is MIA d..authorities are now into frenzy trying to locate him after the body of the girl was found.

while she was alive and on a cross country trip with her fiancé, there was reported case of violent abuse of the late lady by the guy on the trip and authorities were called...that moment...the police who ever would have asked her if she felt safe with him and if she wants to return home to her parents, collect the parents details and call them..but hell NO.. this wasn't done...she would have still be alive today.

Very young girl with a very sweet smile just gone..because she got hooked on the wrong guy and the authority failing to recognsed a lady who was not longer safe with her boyfriend. when I said she got hooked on the wrong guy...I am in no way blaming the girl! far from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Passionate888: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

nah they will catch him very soon... he cant be that far. crime against white american girls, they will hunt you down you til the other side of the world. remember that dude who killed Nathalie Holloway in Aruba?
allegedly, he was never convicted for her death. He was sentenced to 28 years imprisonment for the death of another lady

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
hahn:

Relationships like that where there is too much gum gum can end up like that.
If the woman is too attached the man will get frustrated and vice versa.

For some reason I am not surprised at all undecided
Separation Anxiety Disorder (SAD). It's a thing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Passionate888: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Ishilove:

He was never convicted for her murder, but got life imprisonment for another murder, victim also a female.
not life, 28 years
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Opak001(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Her white pure blood is missing.
Another white generation can not go missing.
Fear of extiction, white men Greatest fear.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by generalwo(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:
Florida police have deployed ATVs and drones to a snake and alligator-infested swampland as they resumed their search for van-life woman Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie.

North Port Police shared these images showing officers sending drones operated by remote controls up in the air.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004327/Police-search-missing-van-life-girl-Gabby-Petito-Wyoming-boyfriend-Florida.html
.... Why my mind dey tell me say baba Don kpuff the babe come throw her inside the alligator infested swamp to cover him tracks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Ishilove:

He was never convicted for her murder, but got life imprisonment for another murder, victim also a female.
he's easily a serial killer unless your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Damilola97(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
She’s dead
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by bluefilm: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Those officers looking up, are they searching for them in the sky too?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
kingthreat:
If only you know the number of missing people in Nigeria. You will know that the government, police and the wonderful NIGERIAN PEOPLE are heartlessly selfish.
Heard of a family here that lights a candle every year on the day their son left home and never came back. They keep praying he comes back home.
missing person case is more traumatic, because thought of possibility of the person still alive is tenable, especially for loved ones.

Irony is, now, NPF/NA/DSS is responsible for a significant percentage of missing persons in NG. You know how many are still in their custody since the #endsars protest / SE unknown gunmen raid?

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Winneygirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
I have been following this for over a week since she was declared missing.
Unfortunately, the guys parents shielded him and he is in hiding. But he cannot hide for long.
Not with the publicity surrounding this.
There is no romance living in a van traveling through bushes and creeks in the hot weather with limited resources. This must have impacted them psychologically. Plus she said he never believed she could make it as a travel blogger. He just tagged along for the possible publicity he would get. She would have been better off alone on the trip, or with just friends.
I want him to be found. I want him to answer for his crime.
I'm just angry that the girls parents had to beg and beg for the location of their daughter for 2 weeks when his family knew that he had killed her. That family deserves jailtime.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
-
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by generalwo(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Goahead:
Are there no black officers among the police and FBI agents in Florida?
... Are u looking for black officers or the missing person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Realwvn(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, I have a twitter account with 66,000 followers for sale.

Kindly PM if interested
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
descartes400:

Very young girl with a very sweet smile just gone..because she got hooked on the wrong guy and the authority failing to recognised a lady who was not longer safe with her boyfriend. when I said she got hooked on the wrong guy...I am in no way blaming the girl! far from it.

Hooked with wrong guy? Didn't you read they've been partners for over 2 years

And who would've known it would turn out bad judging from their loved-up social media feed?

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Passionate888: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
CsRockefeller:

One of my favorite programs on DSTV.
Me too. I love watching Evil lives here, the theme song is so damn eerie

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by generalwo(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
hahn:

Touched the world indeed. We don't know her here in Buhari nation undecided
... She may not have touched you but if she touched the life of more than one person, it's assumed she touched the world and she had a YouTube channel which I believe has subscribers from all over the world so yes, she touched the world.... She doesn't have to touch you personally to touch the world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:
missing person case is more traumatic, because thought of possibility of the person still alive is tenable, especially for loved ones.

Irony is, now, NPF/NA/DSS is responsible for a significant percentage of missing persons in NG. You know how many are still in their custody since the #endsars protest / SE unknown gunmen raid?

Bros, ritual killers and kidnappers are the biggest culprits of this madness.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by generalwo(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
No where is safe anymore and no one can be trusted... Until the sanity of the works returns, it's safe to stay away from isolated areas.... My theory of what happened is, they went for their usual expedition, got into an argument which led to a fight, baba hit the girl several times in anger, this led to her collapse and when she couldn't be revived, baba hurridley buried her, went back to his house to pick a few things and disappeared to evade arrest..... He should have crossed boarders by now so the boarder patrol should be involved in this search too..... My theory though

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2021
kingthreat:

Bros, ritual killers and kidnappers are the biggest culprits of this madness.
agreed. Some NPF divisions are complicit as well, because they are affiliated to top ritual killers. Remember James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by 8stargeneral: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian police comes to my mind..they will be like..oga bring money for fuel if u no say we go go find ur daughter... grin
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Abeos(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2021
I've been watching some crime videos recently on YouTube recently and damn most crimes were committed by those the victim usually had a relationship or familiar with. The surprising one was one where the man killed his wife, denied for like 3 years before pleading guilty and their only daughter still supports him

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
I know more about this story,have been following since day 1...I even know more then Explorer himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC / Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.