Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) (55450 Views)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Gabby Petito's Parent Leaving Mortuary With Daughter's Ashes In A Box(Pics) / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Ykc2(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.
if you don't value or love your fellow black person do want white people to love you?you must first love your fellow black person before expecting love from other races to love you,take nigeria for example is not true that buhari only care about his fulani brothers?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by specialbobby(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Npf no fit enter Forrest oo fear of bandit and ungun known men
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:
agreed. Some NPF divisions are complicit as well, because they are affiliated to top ritual killers. Remember James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS?

Well these ritualists are patronized by some top people in the society. So they definitely have policemen under their pay. You're right on this.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Winneygirl:
I have been following this for over a week since she was declared missing.
Unfortunately, the guys parents shielded him and he is in hiding. But he cannot hide for long.
Not with the publicity surrounding this.
There is no romance living in a van traveling through bushes and creeks in the hot weather with limited resources. This must have impacted them psychologically. Plus she said he never believed she could make it as a travel blogger. He just tagged along for the possible publicity he would get. She would have been better off alone on the trip, or with just friends.
I want him to be found. I want him to answer for his crime.
I'm just angry that the girls parents had to beg and beg for the location of their daughter for 2 weeks when his family knew that he had killed her. That family deserves jailtime.
I have been following this news since day 1. Thing is,the guy Brian didn't actually killed her
at a spot but rather he beat up to an extent and abandoned her in the wilderness ie Campsite, drove back to Florida, leaving her to die slowly from her pains. She was still alive when the guy drove off. If there had been any help for her,she could of survived. But no help came her way. So sad and horrible death for Gabby. Her soul rest in peace.
And now the idiot is on the run, heading to Mexico. He's actually very familiar with the reserve and forest life, reason he has been spotted in that same wilderness few days ago with a deer camera installed by a man named Bass .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by NoFucksToGive: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.
[/s]

Shut up

Lazy person , keep giving excuses for your failures in life
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
I have been following this news since day 1. Thing is,the guy Brian didn't actually killed her
at a spot but rather he beat up to an extent and abandoned her in the wilderness ie Campsite, drove back to Florida, leaving her to die slowly from her pains. She was still alive when the guy drove off. If there had been any help for her,she could of survived. But no help came her way
So who now buried her in a shallow grave?

2 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Xmen149(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
at a spot but rather he beat up to an extent and abandoned her in the wilderness ie Campsite, drove back to Florida, leaving her to die slowly from her pains. She was still alive when the guy drove off. If there had been any help for her,she could of survived. But no help came her way

She then died and the angels burried her in a shallow grave.

The end

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by CondemnBattery(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Goahead:
Are there no black officers among the police and FBI agents in Florida?

Everything is not about RACE and COLOR
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
he's easily a serial killer unless your mental capability is in doubt
You are very rude. Is this how you pass across your points offline, or is it only on Nairaland you run your 'mouth' like one with a bad case of diarrhea?

Don't quote me again.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Xmen149:

She then died and the angels burried her in a shallow grave.

The end
she wasn't buried in any shallow grave. The authorities saw her corps on a ground and not grave.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Henricarter(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Goahead:
come carry abba kyari
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2021
tari212:

Sorry sir, I disagree small. It's white first oh; citizenship second, illegal immigrant third. Lots of black women go missing with no huge FBI search. Gabby Petito is even an exceptional case, it rarely gets this big oh.

My broda forget all those things...

I don't know about an undocumented immigrants
Or any kind of temporary status..

If you are a US citizen regardless of your color...the Feds will definitely take all the resources and time to look for you when you missing...same applies to undocumented but it may be difficult and sluggish search due to your Immigration status may slow the recovery....

Truly people feels african Americans are not treated well ..it's a lie...
An average officer may believe you are a potential suspect when he stops you.
because we are no blacks don't have chill...any small things...Dem don scatter ground...
So when they stop a black man...the approach will be different from white...

We have top African Americans security leaders across the US...you think those guys will be happy to overlook a missing African Americans missing case...

as a normal African American with a good record and personality and that add value to the US as a whole...the States will do anything to save you, if you in danger...

Same goes to Latinas/Latinos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
Last year in one state alone over 600 native America women were missing and no effort was put into finding them.So stop this worshiping of America, they only care if you are white.
you are wrong..let me clear you, the late Gabby Petito was a YouTuber and a social media freak. And during this cross country trip she was going to make a blog about this trip on YouTube with her killer and now fugitive fiancee Brian Laundrie. Get the drill here,she is into social media and has a lotta followers.. people were following her a lotta followers.
Is nothing about race or color. A lotta whites go missing too without a media coverage like this and no one talks about them till date.
Gabby Petitos case is way different.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2021
kingthreat:

Well these ritualists are patronized by some top people in the society. So they definitely have policemen under their pay. You're right on this.
it's a vicious circle.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Winneygirl(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:

Kai! I thought this way too o. But i then started to think that if she was in plain view, she would have been found quicker. But he must have killed and buried/hidden her body, then drove off with her van. That video those bloggers gave of the van, they were no where in sight. I doubt both of them would have wandered far. That must have been the time he was burying the body.
I believe he called his parents and they hired a lawyer even before he arrived home.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by igbowoman: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:

If the latina or African American lady is a US citizen...they will receive same treatment as the white...the United States value it's born cititzen not about colour bro...

Not true at all

3 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
The media frenzy will be less (maybe)
But they will still search for her as well
A US citizen is a US citizen
Not everything is about race though
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
igbowoman:

Not true at all
Huh?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by DaCharis2016: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2021
The guy don take her do rituals.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by od501: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:
Cops arrive Friday and enter the home after Laundrie's parents informed investigators their son had vanished.

Police are seen with evidence bags at the home of Brian Laundrie Friday the boyfriend of missing 'van-life' woman Gabby Petito.

Two cops were seen searching a car which has been parked on the driveway of the home.

The family paid for fuel other expenses ni?

FBI agents pictured at the North Port home of Laundrie's parents on September 20 to execute a search warrant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004327/Police-search-missing-van-life-girl-Gabby-Petito-Wyoming-boyfriend-Florida.html
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
you are wrong..let me clear you, the late Gabby Petito was a YouTuber and a social media freak. And during this cross country trip she was going to make a blog about this trip on YouTube with her killer and now fugitive fiancee Brian Laundrie. Get the drill here,she is into social media and has a lotta followers.. people were following her a lotta followers.
Is nothing about race or color. A lotta whites go missing too without a media coverage like this and no one talks about them till date.
Gabby Petitos case is way different.
People like to make things about race when most times it really isn't
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
-
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by igbowoman: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Huh?

Yes.
They will not search for a black girl the same way
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Guestlander: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2021
The killer guy is probably no longer in the US. His parents knew what he did and they let him escape. His car was probably a decoy left there to divert attention from his real destination.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Goahead:

The whites don't trust the blacks
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Telekinetic:

Those clowns in black will bill you mobilization fee first
I remembered when my aunty was kidnapped in imo state,I have to bring vulcanizer to repair the police van Tyre and fuel it before we can go and do investigation on what happens,in the end I also have to give them money for following me,simply incredible.

2 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by mrover(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Very impressive.

We must rise from the "anyhow-ness" approach to anything and everything to get to the point where we hold sacred value for life.

I believe OP posted this not just for criticisms nor blame games, but as an inspiration to us all to begin to change our mindset.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by BigDawsNet: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2021
tari212:

Yes, I agree about the feds still looking for you as long as you are a US citizen. If they didn't then what is the point of their jobs? What I sha think is that the media may still be biased on your popularizing case if you aren't the ideal skin color or have the ideal face. I should've worded my stuff better: the feds will look for you whatever, but the media might not popularize it.

Like I said, the Gabby Petito case is even exceptional, getting top media coverage. Thanks for the convo. Have a great day bros.

Absolutely, the media might not make it look serious if the Feds are looking for a lost blacks...I understand...but generally media or not...they will find you! It's their primary assignment

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Thousands of indigenous, black and Latin women missing since this year alone. no national outcry. It’s like they never even existed.

If you talk about system racism and it’s consequences, some ignorant wypipo boot lickers will open their xtupid mouths to try to contribute to a conversation they have no clue about.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:

If the latina or African American lady is a US citizen...they will receive same treatment as the white...the United States value it's born cititzen not about colour bro...
you have absolutely no clue
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by gazza07(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Reading this and seeing the amount of police personal committed just for the search of one person gives me goosebumps. Why won't Americans be proud of their country. Say this case is in Nigeria, police will be demanding for money and they'll be in arresting spree of innocent citizens everywhere they went for searching. I pray they see her safe and sound
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by descartes400: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:

Hooked with wrong guy? Didn't you read they've been partners for over 2 years

And who would've known it would turn out bad judging from their loved-up social media feed?

Let me reiterate.. I am not in anyway blaming the girl for falling the wrong guy.

Did you know that why they were on their cross country trip the police had to intervene when it was reported that someone saw him assaulting the girl? pictures on the internet from police camera shows her crying and looking traumatic...at that moment if I were the girl, i would have hold up with the cops and called my love ones to come and pick me up.

Now !! For the simple fact they have been partners for 2years and her murdered her and went MIA when he is been sought after is in fact indicate she partnered with the wrong guy.
If he was the right guy for her, he would have treated her right and not have murdered her. It is as simple as that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.