Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) (55431 Views)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Gabby Petito's Parent Leaving Mortuary With Daughter's Ashes In A Box(Pics) / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
If the latina or African American lady is a US citizen...they will receive same treatment as the white...the United States value it's born cititzen not about colour bro...

That's a very big lie. These level of media attention and law enforcement commitment is ONLY reserved for white Americans especially white women.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
LeviAckerman:

What dude?
No one was arrested for her death...

ok sir... i guess her BF is hiding away from police/fbI etc because of the media, right?!

metalgear11:
It's called "missing white woman syndrome". Its actually a thing. You can look it up.

the sad reality of life in the US.

cococandy:

Thousands of indigenous, black and Latin women missing since this year alone. no national outcry. It’s like they never even existed.

If you talk about system racism and it’s consequences, some ignorant wypipo boot lickers will open their xtupid mouths to try to contribute to a conversation they have no clue about.

what is upsetting is the everyone is trying to make this seem like it doesnt happen. shiiiit, you cant check the US news these days and not hear about this white girl. its like she became overnight celebrity.

RodgersAkpafu:

The media frenzy will be less (maybe)
But they will still search for her as well
A US citizen is a US citizen
Not everything is about race though

this has nothing to do with US citizen.... many black/latino US citizen are missing each year, and the media frenzy is nowhere near what you saw with that white girl.

Ykc2:
if you don't value or love your fellow black person do want white people to love you?you must first love your fellow black person before expecting love from other races to love you,take nigeria for example is not true that buhari only care about his fulani brothers?

are you saying that i should love blacks/latinos people before the US media start valueing blacks and latinos in the US?!?!

EgunMogaji2:
I disagree with you.

... and you are entitled to that.

Jaqenhghar:

Why not speak about your own country. Una for do start with
What is she doing with a man she is not married to?
Na she cause am?
She must be olosho
That is what passes for logic i your dump

dont foolishly automatically assume that everyone comes from Nigeria on NL

BigDawsNet:
If the latina or African American lady is a US citizen...they will receive same treatment as the white...the United States value it's born cititzen not about colour bro...

i suggest you educate yourself on US's "missing white women syndrome" before talking about something you seem to have no clue about.
i suggest you also educate yourself on the brown dude that has been missing since June (in that same area) that NOBODY was talking about, while this missing white girl was ALL OVER THE NEWS.
BTW the brown dude's name is DANIEL ROBINSON

PericomaNwankwo:
Has she been ascertained dead?

yes its official!
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

ok sir... i guess her BF is hiding away from police/fbI etc because of the media, right?!

the sad reality of life in the US.

what is upsetting is the everyone is trying to make this seem like it doesnt happen. shiiiit, you cant check the US news these days and not hear about this white girl. its like she became overnight celebrity.

this has nothing to do with US citizen.... many black/latino US citizen are missing each year, and the media frenzy is nowhere near what you saw with that white girl.

are you saying that i should love blacks/latinos people before the US media start valueing blacks and latinos in the US?!?!

... and you are entitled to that.

dont foolishly automatically assume that everyone comes from Nigeria on NL

i suggest you educate yourself on US's "missing white women syndrome" before talking about something you seem to have no clue about.
i suggest you also educate yourself on the brown dude that has been missing since June (in that same area) that NOBODY was talking about, while this missing white girl was ALL OVER THE NEWS.
BTW the brown dude's name is DANIEL ROBINSON

yes its official!
Can't blame me. You sound like them. You know the saying " If it walks like a duck....."
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Can't blame me. You sound like them. You know the saying " If it walks like a duck....."

who is the "them" you are talking about? people who understand that missing white women in the US are more valuable to the media than black, latinos or even WHITE MEN?!?!?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2021
te author=Ishilove post=106058120]
You are very rude. Is this how you pass across your points offline, or is it only on Nairaland you run your 'mouth' like one with a bad case of diarrhea?

Don't quote me again.[/quote]oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

You are very rude. Is this how you pass across your points offline, or is it only on Nairaland you run your 'mouth' like one with a bad case of diarrhea?

Don't quote me again.
oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 1:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Explorers:

You're right here but i also don't think this will be her first road trip.

For the RV/Campers, some have enough space for bed, kitchen, bathroom but little water. What they do most times is when they move from state to state, they restock, refill gas and refill water tank and sometimes takes like two days break at Motels.

Road trips can be expensive but beautiful.

Where do they take a shit? grin
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Where do they take a shit? grin

Don't get?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Explorers:

Don't get?

I mean, where do they defecate?
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

I mean, where do they defecate?

Some(few) campers have like mini toilet and storage tank.

But for most campers,i think you have to pullover in the woods ni or hold it till the nearest available public toilet facility.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by amuwo1980: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
They have killed a white girl and the establishment have gone amok
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by suffering: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
E no concern me, last last. I’m only happy a cause of death was found. The next things I want to know are the motive and eventual punishment.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by faithfull18(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Telekinetic:

A perfect depiction of ‘Not everything you see on social media is real’
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by hansomb: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by KoshCAD: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.
You are very right. This brings the memory of a 14year old boy Geoge stinney jr that was executed by electrocution but was later found innocent 74years later after he was executed just cos he is black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. / Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.