Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos (4859 Views)

Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Yorubasareslave: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
TrackerXL:
Oloriburuku Igbos populating NL would rather blame Tinubu than Ikpeazu for this show of failure by their cursed, foolish n God forsaken kinsmen.

This is one of the bastard Igbo I was talking about. Imagine this lunatic to talk about the failure of his father in Ikpeazu the miscreant jump to Ogun state that his unborn generation is not fit to lace it shoe.

Whatever Udom reason is to build roads in Abia clownish Igbos must endeavor to call out the failure of Ikpeazu your igbo kinsmen so the world will know the type of failure you are. Imagine a governor of a smaller town coming to build your road tufiakwa !

Shameless set of fools.
[/s]
Yorubas and bitterness
I have never seen a race as evil as these people

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by TrackerXL: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There are no roads in Ogun state. Stop disgracing yourself.

Even Abia has better roads than Ogun state

Says a lunatic from Alaigbo.
You no say na on top water dem de walka 4 Ogun state.
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by yuping(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
TrackerXL:
Oloriburuku Igbos populating NL would rather blame Tinubu than Ikpeazu for this show of failure by their cursed, foolish n God forsaken kinsmen.

This is one of the bastard Igbo I was talking about. Imagine this lunatic to talk about the failure of his father in Ikpeazu the miscreant jump to Ogun state that his unborn generation is not fit to lace it shoe.
Shameless set of fools.
First of all I'm not Igbo, the most important thing you should note is that I'm a road user I pay my tax directly and indirectly.
The reason for me mentioning that particular state is because I made use of the road of recent, and I don't condemn any leader that is working and ask yourself is Ebony richer than Akwa Ibom, the Governor of Akwa sees that not developing that area will also not bring out a job weldone that's the reason, any other reason apart from that, thats you over thinking.
And f they is any project ogun state have or has done please let us know so we can also says Cudos to them instead of blaming people state and tribe for an incompetent leader.
#peace.
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Upjis: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ilaumoh:
GOV EMMANUEL INAUGURATES PHASE 2, NTO EDINO - EKWERAZU ROAD TODAY

The second phase of the Nto Edino - Ekwerazu Road project is ready for commissioning today, Wednesday September 22nd 2021 by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, His Excellency Mr. Udom Emmanuel. The 6.4km road linking Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom State with Ekwerazu in Abia State was handled by Seyang Limited, an indigenous contracting firm.

The project included severe erosion protection, Seasonal Swamp Area Reclamation and Replacement of two Collapsed Bridge.
The twin bridges are knitted into a 300m span and its aesthetic scenery presents an exhilarating appeal to tourists.
[/b]Over two Kilometers of this road cut into Abia state and residents attest that it has helped curb the menace of armed robbery and other criminal activities, as well as opened the hitherto forgotten communities, to commercial activities. [b]

By 2pm, Governor Emmanuel is expected to lead several other top government officials to inaugurate the project, as part of activities to mark the 34th anniversary of the State's creation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2783811378577234&id=100008451973267&sfnsn=scwspmo

@Lalasticlala front page

Shame on ngwa people

Fools

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
TrackerXL:

Says a lunatic from Alaigbo.
You no say na on top water dem de walka 4 Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Tomek09(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Where is the Abia section..

And I learnt here is not far from Ibeku, hometown of the fugitive Ipob leader.

He can't agitate for good governance in his state but wants to give others freedom whereas he is in bondage.

He can't even mobilize his Abia people to vote for the right person or even half of it, he is always in deep terrorist sleep whenever elections are been conducted in Abia state but suddenly wake to shout no election in another man's state .........uchu nweru grade I swear.

Akwaibom building road for Abia state, is that how useless Abia state has become?

What about the flyover at Aba, have they completed it?
Juliusmelema...... you don open another moniker??
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
TrackerXL:

Whatever Udom reason is to build roads in Abia clownish Igbos must endeavor to call out the failure of Ikpeazu your igbo kinsmen so the world will know the type of failure you are. Imagine a governor of a smaller town coming to build your road tufiakwa !

Shameless set of fools.
grin
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
yungpowers:
Sometime 2019, I biked to that bridge to see the marvelous ecstatic work being done there and I can say that my state Abia has only produced vissionless governors. cry cry cry
Chai
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
lordaltruist:
This and others is why we believe that an Akwa Ibom man will one day unite this warring nation.

Akwa Ibom man has always believe in unity wherever he stands and will always do anything for a united body whenever they take sides, they stand with it till the end just like the Nigeria Civil War.

But all the same, God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State
And God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Amen
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Really!?
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by MrSamsung(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
TrackerXL:

I am not done with the insult but happy to let your entire tribe know how foolish you sound each time you ignore the failures you labels as governors in the East to insult a Tinubu that is way more successful than your father.

That gives me unrivalled job.

Are you done?
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Terrier99: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
DaniDani:

You must be very very stupid to say "shame on okezie ipkeazu" over the road he contributed the construction from his own end. You should also ask insiders about the alliance between both governors on this project before coming to spit rubbish on the internet.

Ikpeazu did nothing, stop fooling yourself.
The Ikpeazu to go pack the gutter in Ariaria first.
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by onumadu: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
[s]Where is the Abia section..

And I learnt here is not far from Ibeku, hometown of the fugitive Ipob leader.

He can't agitate for good governance in his state but wants to give others freedom whereas he is in bondage.

He can't even mobilize his Abia people to vote for the right person or even half of it, he is always in deep terrorist sleep whenever elections are been conducted in Abia state but suddenly wake to shout no election in another man's state .........uchu nweru grade I swear.

Akwaibom building road for Abia state, is that how useless Abia state has become?

What about the flyover at Aba, have they completed it[/s]?

Rantings of an outed terrorist jihadist hiding in the bushes of "omambala". grin
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
onumadu:

Rantings of an outed terrorist jihadist hiding in the bushes of "omambala". grin

Omambala ethnic nationality rather
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by thundafire: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ikpeazu never finish table too na road him go do grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by naijapips04: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:
Going through that Onicha ngwa road to Akwa Ibom is the worst nightmare anyone can experience.

Ikpeazu and the governors before him have failed no doubt but op, that road will benefit Akwa Ibom people a lot more than even the Ngwa people of that area, you know why? The road is a very short cut for Akwa Ibom business men and women who come to Aba on a daily basis to buy goods and other services. It would also benefit others from Cross River.

Anyways kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he has done noble.

Shut up. Who will it benefit the more? The buyer that has option or the seller that has no option? The market is in Aba. Ikpeazu should open up more access roads to allow people get into Aba. Recently Aba businesses have been moving to Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Quiny32323: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:
Going through that Onicha ngwa road to Akwa Ibom is the worst nightmare anyone can experience.

Ikpeazu and the governors before him have failed no doubt but op, that road will benefit Akwa Ibom people a lot more than even the Ngwa people of that area, you know why? The road is a very short cut for Akwa Ibom business men and women who come to Aba on a daily basis to buy goods and other services. It would also benefit others from Cross River.

Anyways kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he has done noble.

It benefits abians more because akwa ibom people patronises abia business, they constructed road to come and buy our goods and pay taxes.
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2021
naijapips04:

Shut up. Who will it benefit the more? The buyer that has option or the seller that has no option? The market is in Aba. Ikpeazu should open up more access roads to allow people get into Aba. Recently Aba businesses have been moving to Akwa ibom.
Exactly, I know one guy who completely relocated to Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Techcrunchng(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Pls help us and shows us is own contribution to the road and why will it be only commission by Akwa Ibom government
all this "is" in place of "his" is becoming norm in this forum and it's very annoying! Do you guys intentionally misuse the word or is it mistaken?
Re: Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Techcrunchng:
all this "is" in place of "his" is becoming norm in this forum and it's very annoying! Do you guys intentionally misuse the word or is it mistaken?
Intentionally, my lecturer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Former Governor Of Enugu State Sick Or Old Age. / Ohanaeze Denied Use Of Venue In Abuja / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.