Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Does Your Partner Love About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Partner Love About You? (3253 Views)

3 Ways To Regain Your Partner's Love In Three Days. / 3 Ways To Know Your Partner's Love Language / 10 Ways To Make Your Partner Love You Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Sirqt5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
What does your partner love about you? What do you love about them?
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
My fire and body of a goddess; eyes like the most daintiest glass and skin like silk; porcelain hands, dolly feet, red velvet lips and chocolatey eyes...voice like the most melodious canary... and the whole magnificence of me, dominating him, in all my XXL shape and sexual reign -- waistline like the orbit of the planets round the sun, wrists and curves like the rings of Jupiter and juices like stardusts mixed with honeycomb.

Since I'm obviously his Queen and Protector, he ain't gat much to give me, except his riches and ******. Once in a while, his wits and larger-than-life dreams and sensitivity gets me, I'm the full time-job they all are employed in. kiss

PlayMaker14:

Hmmmm!!

It may seem as though it's the kind of Gleeful relationship we read on best selling romantic novels.
grin grin So what do you think? Is it fitting of a Mills and Boon? Or a HarperCollins' regency romance?

5 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Meekha(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
My big head

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
My ex liked My cooking only
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
My ability to knack steady overnight non stop smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:
Are you serious?like seriously?
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by PlayMaker14: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I would love to hear...
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I would love to hear...
cheesy Why?

It's ineffably cosmic, hence the ellipsis as I think of a way to put it... what 'he' loves about me, that is.
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by lilvicky68(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Everything, especially my smile and dimples.

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Iamagoodgirll: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Here for the comment
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you serious?like seriously?

Yes serious. You can't handle me. Sorry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

Yes serious. You can't handle me. Sorry cool
I don't just bear the Iya Egbe title for nothing sake,so don't be too sure of yourself lol

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maybe my brain .... But he's starting to hate it lately.

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by PlayMaker14: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy Why?

It's ineffably cosmic, hence the ellipsis as I think of a way to put it... what 'he' loves about me, that is.

Hmmmm!!

It may seem as though it's the kind of Gleeful relationship we read on best selling romantic novels.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Maybe my brain .... But he's starting to hate it lately.

Because you are starting show him you can survive with your brain alone. Sadly, men want to be felt. Try asking him the most stupid questions for 1 month. Let him sha feel important, indispensable and knowledgeable.

Even the so called independence, if you keep it up for a long time, they start getting uncomfortable. They want you to use them, nicely…

10 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Because you are starting show him you can survive with your brain alone. Sadly, men want to be felt. Try asking him the most stupid questions for 1 month. Let him sha feel important, indispensable and knowledgeable.

Even the so called independence, if you keep it up for a long time, they start getting uncomfortable. They want you to use them, nicely…
Lol... We are at the verge of a breakup. He complains about everything I do, he complains about me staying on Nairaland, reading too much books, working on forum that pays me. Lately the only time we smile to eachother is when we have séx.

I've been coping because my mom will be disappointed in me if I breakup, she likes him. but seriously mam, I'm not happy lately.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Angela62: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
My ability to listen. Me I'll just be staring at you. Nodding my head like an agama lizard, and responding with ehen, oh, really, wow, I see, na wa o. Works everytime.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
My gentility,my calmness and my act of being caring..
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't just bear the Iya Egbe title for nothing sake,so don't be too sure of yourself lol

I don't do old women. Sorry.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
My gentility,my calmness and my act of being caring..

You caring? grin comot for here jare.
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

I don't do old women. Sorry.
Remember what they say about old wine
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

You caring? grin comot for here jare.
grin you no believe me? grin
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Blacknote: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
My fire and body of a goddess; eyes like the most daintiest glass and skin like silk; porcelain hands, dolly feet, red velvet lips and chocolatey eyes...the voice like the most melodious canary... and the whole magnificence of me, dominating him, in all my XXXL shape and sexual reign -- waistline like the orbit of the planets round the sun, wrists and curves like the rings of Jupiter and juices like stardusts mixed with honeycomb.

Since I'm obviously his Queen and Protector, he ain't gat much to give me, except his riches and ******. Once in a while, his wits and larger-than-life dreams and sensitivity gets me, I'm the full time-job they all are employed in.

Nonsense and buhari

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Remember what they say about old wine

Yea men age like wine. But I'm not gay. Thanks
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol... We are at the verge of a breakup. He complains about everything I do, he complains about me staying on Nairaland, reading too much books, working on forum that pays me. Lately the only time we smile to eachother is when we have séx.

I've been coping because my mom will be disappointed in me if I breakup, she likes him. but seriously mam, I'm not happy lately.

Sister, nothing dey outside there again. Na only redpillers, yahoo boys and ritualists grin. So if this is his only complain, I would advise you talk it out.

Nairaland? Most men would complain of (heavy) social media usage. Especially when they can’t keep track of what you are doing there.

Work and books? Maybe you always do it even when he wants to spend time with you. A little balance here and there is necessary.

If you are still getting turned on by him, then I believe there is still something left. When the sexual attraction leaves, na to throw way am for dustbin remain. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
My fire and body of a goddess; eyes like the most daintiest glass and skin like silk; porcelain hands, dolly feet, red velvet lips and chocolatey eyes...the voice like the most melodious canary... and the whole magnificence of me, dominating him, in all my XXXL shape and sexual reign -- waistline like the orbit of the planets round the sun, wrists and curves like the rings of Jupiter and juices like stardusts mixed with honeycomb.

Since I'm obviously his Queen and Protector, he ain't gat much to give me, except his riches and ******. Once in a while, his wits and larger-than-life dreams and sensitivity gets me, I'm the full time-job they all are employed in. kiss

grin grin So what do you think? Is it fitting of a Mills and Boon? Or an HarperCollins' regency romance?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Sister, nothing dey outside there again. Na only redpillers, yahoo boys and ritualists grin. So if this is his only complain, I would advise you talk it out.

Nairaland? Most men would complain of (heavy) social media usage. Especially when they can’t keep track of what you are doing there.

Work and books? Maybe you always do it even when he wants to spend time with you. A little balance here and there is necessary.

If you are still getting turned on by him, then I believe there is still something left. When the sexual attraction leaves, na to throw way am for dustbin remain. lipsrsealed
I feel so relaxed talking to you mam smiley... Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

Yea men age like wine. But I'm not gay. Thanks
That statement isn't restricted to men alone or is it

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pansophist(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
That statement isn't restricted to men alone or is it

In this context, yes.
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
I feel so relaxed talking to you mam smiley... Thank you.

You are welcome. smiley
Re: What Does Your Partner Love About You? by Perfectman91: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

You go soon kill yourself inside d oza room

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Once Masturbated On The Beach in Lagos / Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Woman miraculously escaped being raped by an elephant: video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.