Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures (57508 Views)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Businesslist: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

Happy birthday to the only man I used heavy juju to catch � The man that made me realize how strong my juju is and how important it is for me to renew it every year. The only man that controls me like remote even with all the juju I used on him � The only person on earth that completely renovated my life, transformed it and made me the best.

I walked many miles in my life to find you, Soundmind. I never believe I would, until you came in. My soul recognizes your soul and my heart beats in the rhythm of your heart. As you begin the journey into your fourth decade on this earth, may you continuously be happy, may the odds be at your beck and call, may all life elements bow at your feet. May you prosper in all you’ve outlined for yourself in your new year.

I am your biggest ride or die in al your endeavors as you continue to journey through life. Congratulations to you, for you made it. Aria and I, loves you beyond words ❤️
������ @soundmind_official

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUH0FLSF7Zs/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rubbish, just wish him well and avoid nonsense

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by ChiefSosa(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Homeboy is definitely going to be bald...
Elsueno:

He got a nice wife, beautiful home & enough cash. Somethings ain't really a priority when d important stuff already clicked grin
I guess there's a bright side to this, at least she can use the bald head to sharpen her kitchen knives and other blunt things in the house!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by leksdigital: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Believe this at your own risk lol. I love this generation

Someone goes for cosmetic surgery comes back and start selling bombom cream or waist trainer grin grin and claims it's the trainer and cream that's making them look Good.
Another that's naturally fair will come and be selling bleaching cream
Another one working hard to make his family work will come online to say she uses juju cheesy

Reminds me of the rapper who said I don't cook , I don't clean but was caught in the act. What I'm trying to say is learn to differentiate cruise from real life situation.

This babe up there is just on cruise lol

Please kindly subscribe my channel , I will be dropping videos on making money online and beautiful travel destinations around the world

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9BgTLu95Tp2J65fhiZIpPg

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Stomoney(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:
A very stubborn type grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Absolute nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Juanmike(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
This girl wey I dey latch that year for Onitsha, she too like sex.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by danielbello(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Idle mind
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by jogsman01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na real juju
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by tasalanoni(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by lalajnr(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
I believed grin grin grin

She's saying the truth you will be thinking that she's trying to get attention but this is a confession cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the way she even ugly she come get that kind man you JuJu really strong serve am well grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by DropsMic(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
G
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by iamyemiakins(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Both of them should getat.

The guy looks juju-fied, be like say na toto dem run the juju for am cheesy
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by civilserva: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Don't mind her, juju is not real

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Olodo24: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Speaklife: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by bigdammyj: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
G wagon
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Emmyreal4(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Efcc will not see this one to arrest

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by chatinent: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Baba cannot run. The juju o pooor.

Just negodi his face. The juju has relocated to the left apartment of his retina.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Sirpaul(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
The future is what again

Nonsense et Ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by kuonbe(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh....dem don cage baba inside 35cl coca cola bottle,just like that undecided

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Jcash90: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
I no understand na d toto be the juju abi na real juju(jazz)
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ogbanje
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by J2381: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is her husband a soldier?
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by ModelLook(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by bishop4life(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Juanmike:
This girl wey I dey latch that year for Onitsha, she too like sex.

See you see eye latches.

ChiefSosa:

Don't take social media seriously, both husband and wife are using ladies to cash out.

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by od501: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUH0FLSF7Zs/

Should this even be news?
Re: Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures by stobery(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guys dey take risk shaa o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.