Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija (2791 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija by Nairablink(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
The hotest female in the house of BBNaija Shine Ya Eye Season 6 edition Angel Agnes Smith, has stated that she would prefer to marry a man with his own kids because she is not mentally ready to bear children.She stated this while discussing with her fellow housemates about childbirth on Wednesday which happens to be the 60th day of the reality show.

Angel of BBNaija said, “Where I am mentally now, I feel that if I ever get pregnant now, I would likely not be able to take care of it because I am not in a perfect mental state for that...Read more

Re: Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija by Jerryherd: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Such a honest girl.... She is still in her olosho phase in life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija by Nairablink(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
And she is not up to 20 years
Re: Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija by Nairablink(m): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Bbnaija- I Am Not Mentally Ready To Birth Children -angel Agnes Of Bbnaija by adefitim(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? / Channels on my Dstv Dissapeared!!!!!! / Download Empire Season 2 Episode 12 - (A Rose By Any Other Name)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.