Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,270 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures (18272 Views)

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State / ATIKU And PDP Celebrate Adeleke's Victory - Imole Osun Polls / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2021
IMOLE OSUN DAY PREVIEW PICTURES

The Pathfinder Team is a Movement within Osun State PDP. The Team is just like a NETWORK, the Members (Majorly Youths) therein cut across all Electoral Structures (Units, Wards and Local Governments) of Osun State.

Pathfinder Team believes that Senator Ademola Adeleke is the only Gubernatorial Aspirant in Osun PDP of today whose his popularity or acceptability permeates every nook and cranny of Osun State, hence, the Team has been consolidating and mobilizing for Senator Ademola Adeleke more particularly that 2022 Gubernatorial Election in Osun draws nearer.

As the Team is holding IMOLE DAY today being 22/09/2022 in remembrance of Gubernatorial Election that took place in Osun on 22/09/2018, where the mandate that was FREELY given to Senator Ademola Adeleke by good people of Osun was STOLEN, I wish all Members of the Team success in their today's programme.

check the pictures below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2021
more pictures

1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2021
more photos of the pathfinder team members

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2021
more pictures from the event yesterday at the Adeleke country home in Ede, Osun State.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2021
IMOLE Osun Day 2021, we shall celebrate the next one in Abeere by the special grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
IMOLE OSUN DAY PREVIEW PICTURES
Imole Osun day have comes to pass today. Thanks God we plans the winning programme and it held in the winning way. Blessings talk also fell today without been stopped the event.
Pathfinder Team remain the recons and formidable voice within Osun State PDP family. Obviously Pathfinder Team is working. PDP is moving. All I see today is glory.
Victory is ours.
check the pictures below

Why don't you enroll in basic English classes to improve how you write proper English?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Throwback On this day September 22, 2018, Osun people came out in mass, casted votes for their most credible Governorship candidate, Sen. ADEMOLA ADELEKE.
History will never forget Prof. FUWAPE.
IMOLE Osun 2022 is not negotiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Why don't you enroll in basic English classes to improve how you write proper English?
I've edit it back. just stop your clueless rant here. imole de

1 Like

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2021
imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle osun.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Stop posting trash on here.

10 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
I've edit it back. just stop your clueless rant here. imole de

You're still writing irritating English again. "edit" should be edited. "back" shouldn't be in the sentence to make your point.

Useless olodo. Go and sleep. Ode grin

30 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2021
more pictures here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

You're still writing irritating English again. "edit" should be edited. "back" shouldn't be in the sentence to make your point.

Useless olodo. Go and sleep. Ode grin
ekun egbere. keep on ranting here. imole de okunkun parada

3 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
ekun egbere. keep on ranting here. imole de okunkun parada

I've given you a good advice to enroll in basic English classes to avoid embarrassing your family. It seems you're allergic to good advice. Continue. . .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

I've given you a good advice to enroll in basic English classes to avoid embarrassing your family. It seems you're allergic to good advice. Continue. . .
baba iyayin ti de. imole wolu
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by johnmartus(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2021
My friend you have started your dirty job this year again. And you know that this dude you are advocating for is a seasonal politican and He is suffering from acute intellectual amnesia. He spoke as a bitter unintelligent loser with no political strings to pull anymore. Pray for him please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2021
My good people of osun state and Nigeria at large please get your pvc today to vote your right candidate this is the only way that we can use to vote in Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke as a governor come 16/07/22 I want to use this medium time to Appeal to everyone of us that there is no pulling unit on social media please go to any Inec office nearest to you and get your pvc.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Johnnyessence:
baba iyayin ti de. imole wolu

What is my business with Osun? I'm from Ogun state while you're an Ibo boy from Ebonyi.

5 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2021
johnmartus:
My friend you have started your dirty job this year again. And you know that this dude you are advocating for is a seasonal politican and He is suffering from acute intellectual amnesia. He spoke as a bitter unintelligent loser with no political strings to pull anymore. Pray for him please.
ekun oko iya gbogbo yin tide. imole wolu

1 Like

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

What is my business with Osun? I'm from Ogun state while you're an Ibo boy from Ebonyi.
then japaa let me see the front
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2021
[s]
Johnnyessence:
My good people of osun state and Nigeria at large please get your pvc today to vote your right candidate this is the only way that we can use to vote in Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke as a governor come 16/07/22 I want to use this medium time to Appeal to everyone of us that there is no pulling unit on social media please go to any Inec office nearest to you and get your pvc.
[/s]

Horrible English composition. cry

10 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:09am On Sep 23, 2021
imole wolu

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Sen. Adeleke paid a courtesy visit to Sen Jumokol to appreciate him for all his support for his aspiration when he was not around and appealed to him not to relent his effort in seeing him become the governor of this state come 2022.
Imole de losun
PDP is coming back with full force by special grace of God

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by suffering: 1:13am On Sep 23, 2021
That man should go for a medical checkup. He doesn’t look healthy. This is how one day he may drop dead and Nigerians will claim ignorance of his condition. In addition to excess weight his complexion is a telltale of something wrong internally.

4 Likes

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2021
more pictures Sen. Ademola Adeleke paid a courtesy visit to Sen Jumokol to appreciate him for all his support for his aspiration as the governor of Osun state.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2021
suffering:
That man should go for a medical checkup. He doesn’t look healthy. This is how one day he may drop dead and Nigerians will claim ignorance of his condition. In addition to excess weight his complexion is a telltale of something wrong internally.
kikiki imole wolu, no hope for Apc in Osun State. Oko iya gbogbo yin tide.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[s][/s]

Horrible English composition. cry
kikiki eku ekun egbere. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Baba iya gbogbo yin ti de.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Imole Day✌️
3 years ago!
September 22nd, 2018
Imoleee de Oyetola Okunkun Parada!

Nov. 27, 2022 Imole Ademola Adeleke is coming by God's Grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by epondudu: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Who is bank rolling you?
grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary / Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.