Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m (23692 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by mrkings84(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Love series.......
The film go sweet die
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by nams77: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....
And you conveniently forgot his collaborator. This goes to show that your judgment is skewed
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....
What of the woman? As long as she wasn't forced, she's 100% at fault. But of course you wouldn't see that eh? After all to you the future is female.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by CEOwatazs: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What if she was hypnotized?

What if he was hypnotized
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Kajaard: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

Coming from the nairaland Future Is Female class prefect. You did not talk about the promiscuous wife, but instead focused on the male neighbour. Your male hate makes all your posts null and void. Spits angry

We have lots of sensible, well educated females in this forum like Ishilove, pocohantas et al, but as for your lots, I try my absolute best to ignore your posts.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by specialbobby(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

Yhenyhenyhen dollars mychewww does the neighborhood rape and impregnate the wife?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2021
deedeemob:
And none of the ladies up there are talking about the adulterous woman Abi? The last time I checked it was consensual between the wife and the neighbour. Women self......See them up there
I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Chances are these same girls are liable to do the same thing and then play victim.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2021
This sayeth the Lord; Love they neighbor as thyself. Not fvck your neighbor
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Bmaster(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
....and its not as if the wife of the man was hypnotized,or was she,
Mrs op
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by TeeGentle(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2021
maybe his wife seduce his neighbour
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
The question should be did the man rape his wife?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Ahmeduana(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
And what will you do to the other sinner companion which is female? Or judgement is only good to dish to one side of 2 sinners companion?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by GIdiata(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

says the bleeding gender who opened her hole freely
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by seunmsg(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

Sleeping with another man's wife is not a criminal offense in as much as it was consensual so forget about the rot in jail part. The case in question is also a civil one and the best the man can get is monetary compensation for what he had spend taking care of the illegitimate child.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Palazee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
deedeemob:
And none of the ladies up there are talking about the adulterous woman Abi? The last time I checked it was consensual between the wife and the neighbour. Women self......See them up there
They will always defend their follow woman.

Imagine one up there saying “what if she was hypnotize”

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by chikason22(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
Shut up. What about the Olosho wife Your kind. Your specie
You just said nothing about her. Abi the man forced her on gun point. No be she open leg like lekki toll gate Keep deceiving yourself and your kind.

The Future Is Holosho. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by hahn(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

And the wife?

How much should she pay for distributing her kpekus to her neighbor despite being married? undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Palazee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seriously, Am not suprised

Hoes doing what they know how to do best since 1777BC
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Kennitrust(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Weak men.

You can't even blame your adulterous wife that chose another man OVER you.

And still had the audacity to bring the child home for you to cater.

That's cuckoldry.

Women are evil. And they certainly don't have common sense to properly deal with their evil deeds.
if You how easy it is to convince a woman, you will equally blame the man that ignore the facts that the woman is someone's wife
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bmaster:
....and its not as if the wife of the man was hypnotized,or was she,
Mrs op
There's a probability she was.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Coolgent(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is his neighbor Dangote or BUA?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by hybrid11(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
If na Nigeria e no go pass IMO but if na outside nigeeia e no dey pass Zimbabwe
Mugu IMO kill u there scum bag
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Komo4dmoney: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Best way to fight, I believe the court would be fair enough.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Komo4dmoney: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Had it been this happened in Nigeria, it wouldn't be any place other than Nassarawa state
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by BluntCrazeMan: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Sharrapp there.!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Lamasta(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
What will now happen to the promiscuous wife
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by emmaodet: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
What if she wasn't? What if men who cheat on their wives and girlfriends were hypnotised? SMH.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Pls shed some light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.