Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Strictly For Uniport Applicants - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Uniport Applicants (36776 Views)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Wats D Cutoff Mark For Uniport Certificate Pre Degree Programme / Departmental Cutoff Mark For Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Ekob(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
congrats tardell007 and ekob; are there not anymore?
[quote][/quote] no worry dem dey come 4 back
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Ekob(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
So I got 262 in Jamb and 256 in Post-UTME, yet my name wasn't in the merit list for Computer Science?

UniPort should keep on taking from people who deserve something.
[quote][/quote] do u fill uniport first or second choice?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by AndrewPee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mehnn, tardell. Thnx mahn. But u know how it is, hypertension and all dat shit. I'll check it in d evening. Meanwhile, i wana rejoice wit pple b4 i chek my own, Dose who ve checkd deirs shud pls kip postin. Any 2nd choice lyk me here
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Am so hapi 4 u guyz, plz pray 4 my name to be on the list too
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by MrBarzini: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
do u fill uniport first or second choice?

First choice.

What was your Jamb score and Post UME score?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Ekob(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mr Barzini:

First choice.

What was your Jamb score and Post UME score?
i scored 256 in jamb and 216 in post utme
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
pet engineering : 36 names published. Does it mean that this 36 are the people that merited it. I scored 282 in jamb and 264 in post jamb and chose uniport as 1st choice,yet i am merited to be in 1st list. If they are transparent let them show both the jamb and post jamb scores of those that they have addmitted. May God help the poor.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
pet engineering : 36 names published. Does it mean that this 36 are the people that merited it. I scored 282 in jamb and 264 in post jamb and chose uniport as 1st choice,yet i am not merited to be in 1st list. If they are transparent let them show both the jamb and post jamb scores of those that they have addmitted. May God help the poor.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Ekob(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
@simple:

pet engineering : 36 names published. Does it mean that this 36 are the people that merited it. I scored 282 in jamb and 264 in post jamb and chose uniport as 1st choice,yet i am not merited to be in 1st list. If they are transparent let them show both the jamb and post jamb scores of those that they have addmitted. May God help the poor.
you knw u can still check the postume and jamb score of these 36 people dat got admitted into pet enineering just to please ur curiosity,Here is what u will do:first step Copy out their jamb reg 2nd step: logon to http://uniport.edu.ng click pOSTUTME then click PRINT RESULT SLIP ,u will be shown a space to input d jamb reg,do dat and d post utme score will appear to share their jamb score just logon to jamb.org.ng input their jamb reg, and u are good to go.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by manneger(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2011
Congratulation to those dat saw their name on d merit list, if Ʋ didn't see ur name pls chill coz more list wil stil come out ßΰτ̲̅ those ones r strictly on sorting, so if Ʋ knw any body dat can sort Ʋ out jst hook him up now, coz b4 Ʋ knw it anoda list wil be out ßΰτ̲̅ let them not scam u, and after everi if Ʋ didnt see ur name jst cum and do ISLT or even basic or certificate is beta than staying idle at home.
If Ʋ hav not chck G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ and check coz d long awaited merit list is out,
, My numba is it relevant here, ok if Ʋ feel like askin me any tin call 08068117695 ßΰτ̲̅ pls don't flash or ask rubbish tinz
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2011
Plz how many names came out per department
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2011
@simple

do the small research and get back to the house, also note that your state of origin is equally vital in selection.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by umblerra1: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Otokx, how can I reach u? Could u possibly leave ur email address here? I would like to have a conversation with u.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
online now so use your messenger
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
Uniport una no dey try , how can just 25 names come out for computer science out of those 3,000 candidates , and 5 names for anatomy and 1 name for physiology, i nid an explanation plz
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by umblerra1: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
otokx:

online now so use your messenger

Pls how exactly do I use the messenger? I'm sending this via mobile by the way.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by tardell007(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
frankmoney:

Uniport una no dey try , how can just 25 names come out for computer science out of those 3,000 candidates , and 5 names for anatomy and 1 name for physiology, i nid an explanation plz
its 56 names 4 comp.science duh, check well
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
i have finished checking jamb and post jamb scores of admitted students in pet engineering. To be sincere some scored above me while some scored below. From my findings they considered only post jamb result. I am not happy not because i will not be admitted but becos i have to waite for another list.when they took 234 over 264 tells alot. A lectuerer went to the department office though the person in charge was not around, the secretary he met said they cut 285 for pet engineering. 256 and 285 are they the same. By weekend i will be going down to uniport to sort things out. And if you know you scored reasonablly don't sit back, go there any office you enter they will not kill rather the will ask to walkout. Also pray becos it more spiritually than physical.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Ekob(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
@simple:

i have finished checking jamb and post jamb scores of admitted students in pet engineering. To be sincere some scored above me while some scored below. From my findings they considered only post jamb result. I am not happy not because i will not be admitted but becos i have to waite for another list.when they took 234 over 264 tells alot. A lectuerer went to the department office though the person in charge was not around, the secretary he met said they cut 285 for pet engineering. 256 and 285 are they the same. By weekend i will be going down to uniport to sort things out. And if you know you scored reasonablly don't sit back, go there any office you enter they will not kill rather the will ask to walkout. Also pray becos it more spiritually than physical.
i love ur fighting spirit bro,,dont sit back,fight for what you knw is rightly yours, gwish u luck:
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by kuchikau: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
My apreciation goes to god almighty,from whom all blessings flows.he has done it again in my life(admitted).glory be to him alone in jesus name amenoooo,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by metaldude(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2011
, guys i got 224 for history and diplomatic studies while the 1st list cut off is 231. I got 241 in jamb. Any hope 4 me?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2011
my cuzin scored 242 in jamb and 246 in pj, for pharmacy bt his name didnt show, he topd d last ten ppl, we printed d results of all d last ten, jamb and pj and went to d dean, dey said, states also matter. . . Finaly. . . I had to meet an uncle to sign for him. . . Second list sumtimes isnt easy. . . U may be thrown to a dpt dat u dnt like. . . Or if derez no strong man to sign for u, den u have lost it all. . . For more info. . . Hit me on cute.imanuelle@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dave170: 2:00am On Oct 12, 2011
hey fellow nairalanders, pls i have a similar complaint, i scored 260 in jamb and 272 in post ume, i chose mathematics/computer bt checkin the admission list, i find out dat my name isnt on it, i also checked the scores of those on the admission list and found out dat my score is higher than all enlisted for the course except some1 who got 294, pls im so confused, what do you all advice me to do,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2011
mr dave, didnt u c wot i did?? Du same, print deir results nd urs. . . . Den go nd lay a complaint. . . Mail me cute.imanuelle@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2011
When are other lists coming
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dave170: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
immanuel, im in lagos, i really dont know how imma do dat, i cant travel over to portharcourt right now
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
States of origin and also choice of university are very important, the second list is not about to come out soon in any case.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
@simple

you scored 264 in post ume and they told you the cut off is 285 so what are you really shouting about?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by kuchikau: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
I thank God almighty who made it posible 4 my name to be in d 1st list of uniport,may him receive my praise amd thanks in jesus name amen.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
Brother, i am shouting because i know i merit to be in first list. When 256 was given admission how you want me to believe them. I am shouting because pains passed through. I am shouting because 282 i got in jamb was by sleepless night. I am shouting because i know 35 names is too small to be pasted while up to 80 scored 250 and above. Even if you have been admitted, remember that more than 2000 sat for dis department, try to bear others pains. and lastly can you tell this 35 names are they will admit.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by kuchikau: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
Pls, i want to know when REGISTRATION will commence. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Best 54 Schools In The 2006 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Exams / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.