Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Strictly For Uniport Applicants - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Uniport Applicants (36769 Views)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Wats D Cutoff Mark For Uniport Certificate Pre Degree Programme / Departmental Cutoff Mark For Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2011
Blesyn plz i nid the past questions do u have anyway i can contact u to get them
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
@blessing

where is your number.?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
@frankmoney. am trying hard to get the past questions. maybe as from next week monday it should be ready ok, ? besides, where do u live, ??
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
His Excellency B.K. Njoku:

@blessing

where is your number.?
check the page one of this thread,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Mobinga: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
If you want to give him the number then post the phuckin thing! Which one com be "check page one of this thread"?
Thrash.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
Blessing i stay in ph , hw does the post ume look like ? Is it hard ?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
Its not that hard though. Besides, they do repeat questions. Thats why u need to get the past questions to knw how it wld luk like on that day.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
Mobinga:

If you want to give him the number then post the phuckin thing! Which one com be "check page one of this thread"?
Thrash.
hmmmmm, Its not ur fault. I choose to help dats why.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
This is my number for those of you asking for it (08165241575).
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Blesyn do u stay in ph ?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
frankmoney:

Blesyn do u stay in ph ?
yes i do.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2011
Where in ph are u ?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
@frankmoney. Choba
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2011
For those of you looking for the past questions. Its bin sold at the front of the school gate (choba campus). You can come down and get urz if u live around. I dont knw how much its bin sold tho.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Tayalinc: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
guyx,i choose uniport as my 1st choice and i score 217 in my jamb 4 pharmacy is there any chance of adm because i dnt wnt 2 change d course and moreover am a basic student,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
For those of you who choosed medicine as their course of study, am afraid there wont be admission for you guys this year. According to the school management, It was a mistake admitting medicine candidates into the basic programme in the first place but be it as it may, d institution can only admit 30 students from the programme. Earlier today, when i went to some departments, i saw some notice on their boards saying that, they aint going to receive any candidate been rejected by the medicine department. This is to say, any student who fails the MBBA exam (medicine yearly exam) is heading home as no department will be willing to accept that candidate cos formerly they use to push them to other department. For y'all studying medicine in basic, i urge u guys to sit tight to enable you to be among one of the lucky 30 students they wil admit. Good luck to y'all.y they use to push them to other department. For y'all studying medicine in basic, i urge u guys to sit tight to enable you to be among one of the lucky 30 students they wil admit. Good luck to y'all.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
This year admissn is goin to b surviver of the fittest. Becoz they aint goin to admit much students dis year unlike the previous year cos the school is tryin to reduce the population of students in the school. In essence, am tryin to advise y'all who re rily aspiring to gain admissn into the skul to try and make haste nw while the sun is stil shinning (study hard). In addition, anyone that did change of course,shld mak sure the course he/she is changing to, corresponds wit the utme subject he/she wrote in the just concluded jamb exam else the persn might b rejected to other departments he/she may nt like. Am talkin out of experince.so b careful wen changin ur course, !!! Thank u,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
Pls Will dey admit for Pharmacy?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2011
OmolodMilkman93:

Yes they will.
OmolodMilkman93:

yes.! They will.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by gbemzie: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2011
plz who knows wen we are gonna write d post ume for uniport,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply ASAP,i had 208 in my jamb,uniport my 2nd choice and i chose DENTISTRY as my course wat are my chances?? cool
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by gbemzie: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2011
am from lagos state
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by gbemzie: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2011
i av a fwend who had 180 in her jamb,she wants to go 4 d commercial or art aspect,wat are her chances?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Mobinga: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2011
180 is the cut-off. She's lucky.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by gbemzie: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
tnks,so wen is d post ume gonna hold?? and plz reply me i had 208 in my jamb,chose uniport as my 2nd choice and chose DENTISTRY wat are my chances?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by gbemzie: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2011
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sum1 shud reply me naw sad
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by mikechrisgeneral(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
@gbemezie. Raise ur tongue wit upper teeth. So u are shouting coz u get 207, me wee get 199 4 philosophy never mouth, see D 180 4 Uni & 160 4 poly&college na tricks of involving every1 in buying d PUME Form. Leave dem d cutoff mark is like wrapping a present without giving it. D earlier we go learn tailoring/fishing d better 4 us.@gbemezie. Raise ur tongue wit upper teeth. So u are shouting coz u get 207, me wee get 199 4 philosophy never mouth, see D 180 4 Uni & 160 4 poly&college na tricks of involving every1 in buying d PUME Form. Leave dem d cutoff mark is like wrapping a present without giving it. D earlier we go learn tailoring/fishing d better 4 us.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2011
gbemzie:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sum1 shud reply me naw sad
the post ume form wil soon b out in a couple of wiks 4rm nw. Just cntinue readin ur books.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by sydney01(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2011
*Yawns*, BleBle u'r still here, hwz it goin na? Our prospective stdntz work hard oooo, 4 incoming medical stdnts,,,,,,hehe i comment my reserve. Buh all d same hardwork payz off big tym. Trust moi wink

Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2011
sydney01:

*Yawns*, BleBle u'r still here, hwz it goin na? Our prospective stdntz work hard oooo, 4 incoming medical stdnts,,,,,,hehe i comment my reserve. Buh all d same hardwork payz off big tym. Trust moi wink
am stil here o trying to see if i can stil render help.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by sydney01(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2011
Datz nyc of ya, kip it up. Howz d new semester n flexin goin na? Is dat u in ur profile pix?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
@blessing

Have they started selling the post-ume forms for uniport?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Brite02:

@blessing

Have they started selling the post-ume forms for uniport?
in a couple of weeks from now, they will start selling. but make sure u guys continue checking the uniport site for latest updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best 54 Schools In The 2006 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Exams / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.