Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened (17915 Views)

Niger Retailers, Residents To Bago: Move Against Kano, Lagos, Ibadan Traders / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Aminu Yahaya-Sharif: Appeal Court Sets Aside Death Sentence Against Kano Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by chumaster(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
E be like say everybody in this thread including the MOD smoke something. undecided undecided undecided
Sanusi, kano govt, court, corper, female soldier. Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by BelovedofLord: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let's see how the script will play, out!
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by NakwansaPolice: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Poopypants:
I no understand Wetin dey happen for here , Wetin concern women, corper and this post?
honestly I'm trying to comprehend

I have to refresh to make sure it's not from my phone or browser

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Aganju849: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-emir-sanusis-case-against-kano-govt-ig-of-police-dss-re-opened/

What of Gideon Akaluka, his rights were violated too when he was beheaded
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Cti28(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Poopypants:
I no understand Wetin dey happen for here , Wetin concern women, corper and this post?
I have to re-read again, to be sure I am actually reading the right post. I think their is a mixed up some where.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Ademola47(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
They should have an out of court settlement
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Mayorlicious: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lalastical
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by ospreywin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems there's an error with this thread...

Comments Don't match the headline

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Mayorlicious: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aganju849:

What of Gideon Akaluka, his rights were violated too when he was beheaded

Kneel down, Let me pray for you
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by emsco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
The comments doesn't correspond with the post
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Hangmnk: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Sanusi your faith as been sealed by buhari who is doing the cabal bidding to keep the north from getting woke
first time I'm agreeing with a southerner on Nairaland
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by BigBelleControl(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is the most confusing thread I've ever read on Nairaland.

Comments and story no match.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Truthissupreme: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
emsco:
The comments doesn't correspond with the post
The actual trend was about the military woman humiliating a female corp member

Op changed the topic competly after comments

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by luizpippo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I blame those other Corps members who were present at the scene of the maltreatment and condoned the nonsense, by filming it, rather than protecting their colleague. I remember when I had my orientation camp at "Black Gold" in 2007, the camp Commandant asked some Corps members, some of whom were foreign Students that originally applied to serve in Abuja, but were moved to Kaduna camp, because the Kubwa camp couldn't take them, to roll in mú water, fir coming to parade late. The guys refused to kneel down,. The Camp Commandant, a Captain in the Army became mad, threatened to shoot, called his boys, quickly, those of us on the parade ground heard the shouting and ran to see what was happening. We supported our fellow Corps members and revolted against the soldiers. They had to leave us quietly, and that was how the camp almost became lawless enclave, because we could disobey them at slightest brutality. Probably, the best that Female soldier could be may be a warrant Officer or staff sergeant, with her HND or BSc, if that Corp Member is enlisted in the Nigerian Army today, she is her senior.

Wrong thread.
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Sanusi your faith as been sealed by buhari who is doing the cabal bidding to keep the north from getting woke

Warning

The commenters below took oshogbo mix no thanks to the op
grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be small thing. My brain lock when I read the comments below yours

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
She must be punished for this wickedness

grin grin grin Hahaha una don shack another thing the hunted are now the hunters
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by nnamdiosu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Warning

Lol. So I thought @bolden...but I believe the error came from nairaland that mistakenly exchanged this story comments for the one about the corper that was dehumanized by the army Lt
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Awesomejake: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ganduje won't like this
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Sojebrand(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Got confused at first, I had to go read the post again, just to be sure am in the right post. Those comments up there is something else.

Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Lovenorth: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Desperation can lead to insanity
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
What is happening here
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by odysey: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Warning

What if it was a move to draw attention all the while and later he comes back stronger or put in a higher position
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by ItzKennybest67(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
is like i miss thread abi cus i no just understand grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by traihit: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin

I thought the comments were just to derail the thread so I just kept laughing.

Somehow, I missed Nairaland thread derailers.
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by barinedan(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
They were waiting for him to reopen his mouth so they can reopen his case
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Lovelyn451(f): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2021
anwuli chikere? Why won't a northerner handle the case, and why not take the matter to sharia court??…tchew
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by Beverages: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Poopypants:

I'm was so confused at first..

I actually thought I was on wrong thread grin

Even my post confused cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by poiu44: 3:51am On Sep 24, 2021
tongue
Re: Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened by wealth2al(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience With Lagos Police / $29.9bn Loans: Buhari Rejects Obasanjo’s Counsel / EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.