Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians (6815 Views)

You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu / Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List / Matawalle: Powerful Politicians In Aso Rock Sabotaging The War Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by donaldeke(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fully known as Mosunmola Abudu, but goes by Mo Abudu, is a Nigerian media mogul, philanthropist, and former human resources management consultant. This Instagram user seems to have something against Mo and seems to have really dug up some dirt.

The user accused Mo of having romantic relationship with the governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu. She said this same trend all started for the time when APC leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was governor.

Mo has also been accused of being the reason Tinubu's successor as governor, Babatunde Fashola had a strained relationship as Fashola inherited Mo as a lover which got Tinubu really mad and nearly cost him his second term as governor of the state.

Many big names including bank Chiefs (First Bank, others) were mentioned as being romantically linked to the media mogul.

https://www.reporterswall.com/mo-abudu-in-romance-scandal-with-lagos-governor-and-other-powerful-politicians-and-society-men/

1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Truthissupreme: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
undecided sanwo olu no really get taste

Mo that is about 60

I know it's fake news Sha cos him wife fresh pass that granny

8 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
all these yeye bloggers and their BS news with no proof whatsoever.... bitter bastards!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by PrinceOfLagos: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Matters arising
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:

No any that is about 60

Even if he wife fresh like today bread some men no mind to F..k local Agbo jedi seller's or sleep with their house made.what tow tow can't cause doesn't exist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Truthissupreme: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Even if he wife fresh like today bread some men no mind to F..k local Agbo jedi seller's or sleep with their house made.what tow tow can't cause doesn't exist
wetin dey mo toto sef

To be her sugarboy if she no pay me like hundreds of millions I can't enter her

Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by expertman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chaii
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
because SHE POSE FOR PIX?WHC ROMANCE?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by BeardedMeat(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
wetin dey mo toto sef

To be her sugarboy if she no pay me like hundreds of millions I can't enter her

Tufiakwa
No go find work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
See granny wey some men dey lust sef.

My bulala for women get choice sha

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by IGBOGENE27(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nonsense talk.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Iamicekid(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ain’t surprised, if u are a tap guy, where unna think se all the connection was coming from
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by yyba: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
IPOB online miscreants and fake news are like 5 and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Maxymilliano(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
And if the blogger get slammed with defamation charges and huge penalty, the idiot will scream freedom of expression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by LieBurster: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
yyba:
IPOB online miscreants and fake news are like 5 and 6
Go get a life you unfortunate unclassified ungroupable non entity shouting tuale tuale in lagos.at your age you can't be useful to your parent for at least wasting their hard earned money sending you to primary school.
Eranko
Oponu
Oloriburku
Ko ni ragba fun ee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by LieBurster: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mtwwwwwwww, wetin make we come do.
Main while am waiting for those unfortunate demonic hypocritic fake omoluabi littering Lagos streets to come tell me how their messiah has paid for fuel subsidy since 2015, whereas they told us in January 2013 at gani park ojota that there was nothing like fuel subsidy.
Awon oloshi
Awon asiwin
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Bunny19: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nawao! I have always suspected this Mo since from the time she Interviewed Atiku Abubakar and was showing so much skin. Well, I don't blame the men. This type of woman mixes otumopkor with whatever she has to dish out, so the men can't resist her. Its such a pity sha,tomorrow when ur business is not doing well people will say u are not hardworking enough not knowing most women na runs and jazz dem dey take mix their own to rise to d top. Nonsense.

PS: But she's still a baby girl sha at 60 cheesy grin
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Corporate2020: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
There is no scandal here. She is selling her body. She is an executive Olosho. Simple.
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by dasparrow: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
FAKE NEWS! All this hungry bloggers, find something else to do with your time.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
For leaking my secrets to Nigerians and the world......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
LieBurster:

Go get a life you unfortunate unclassified ungroupable non entity shouting tuale tuale in lagos.at your age you can't be useful to your parent for at least wasting their hard earned money sending you to primary school.
Eranko
Oponu
Oloriburku
Ko ni ragba fun ee
Guy, you wicked o....see as you finished that oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Susu888(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kai!! Lord have mercy... shocked

The place where Politicians inherent office and Oloshi's join.

Nigeria!!! grin
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by daddytime(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mo Mo
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Mo that is about 60

So na dis old congo wein dis man see to dey chop like this? Mature broiler aka "old layer" wey you go still use your energy to faya?. Dem say, if you must chop frog then chop big one.
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by ModelLook(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg make them leave Mo Abudu alone. If she decides to date Joe Biden, it's nobodys business atall. She is an Adult. It's her life and she can do whatever she wants with it.

Most of these so called Politicians who sleep around have wives who know about their sexcapedes. They just keep mute.

Anyways, if you keep swallowing drugs, pills and medications treating any ailment or disease for years yet no hope or you have gone to the hospital battling one chronic ailment yet no hope, well, I have hope for you. I have a therapy for you. Try it for 90 days and thank me later. For Sickle Cell (SS) and Cancer cases, try for 180 days and thank me later. Check my signature for my contact. Let me help your destiny. Bye. I wish you life.
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by iamyemiakins(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerians and toto

Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Urbanchampion: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
I knew it would definitely get to this cheap slandering, the day the started asking "what does Mo Abudu do and how does she make her money"? Now they have the anwser to their assignments.. Àwọn awáyé máà ṣe ànfàní bloggers.
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by LieBurster: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Guy, you wicked o....see as you finished that oponu.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Topzee109: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by Kingcalls: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
That is the way of every rich yoruba woman ....thats y her husband left her
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by GreaterFuture(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tinubu too was involved?
Tinubu doesn't seem like the Kinda person that Womanizes, atleast not like this at all
Re: Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians by JimmyDarmody: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nigerians and toto
What goes up must come down. Men are trying to go back to where they came.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life / Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.