Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention (10352 Views)

Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka / Enugu 2020 Free Transport: Indigenes From Lagos Arrive Enugu For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
aviara:
I am not in support of zoning power to the north again after Buhari's calamitous 8 years of doom and suffering. But any move to push out the wicked, clueless and deceitful APC from power is welcomed by me.

I believe PDP is a more organised party with a more sincere inclusive ideology and better think tanks than what APC can ever offer.

Exactly my point.

The intention is to take power from APC first.

The party is evil
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Penguin2: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Asgard73:
Power returns North.. Yoruba can go with their southern governors deceit.. while deceiving themselves.

Yoruba that forgot southerners in 2015 ..

tufaced idibias .. is not just a name .. but identity.

God punish evil.

Don’t mind them.

They think we can’t see through Tinubu’s ploy.

They threw southern interest to the wind in 2015, na for 2023 they wan talk rubbish about Southern interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
ANDREW91:

Actually atiku lost north because buhari its from north.
With a northern PDP candidate and a southern APC candidate the calculation is gonna be different
I bet u if PDP goes north, APC will go north
APC ticket is going to south. That one I can assure you. because all candidates vying for APC seat re from north.
Currently there is no Politician in North that can replicate buhari electoral feat from 2003 till 2019. Buhari had average of 10millions votes with meagre party until Apc came.
That narrative of pdp snatching power by using a northerner is the most stupid decision pdp will take after buhari 8 years.
Northerners dont play clannish politics.
Anpp/Cpc caucus have consistently beaten pdp in North east and north west 4/6 elections since 1999.
PDP lost NE/NW in 2003,2011,2015,2019.
PDP needs political structure not a northerner to defeat APC. If APC field a southerner the vp comes from North cpc/Anpp caucus which means another round of flogging for pdp in core north
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ogascomax: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
savcy:
Hear this from a neutral. If rumours of PDP zoning its Presidential ticket to the North is anything to go by, I think that the party is set for yet another disaster in 2023. In spite of all President Buhari's misdeeds and poor handling of the country from 2015-2019, the APC was able to attain 25% votes in some PDP enclaves. Majority of Atiku's votes came from the South (Atiku's perceived strong hold). Now, you have to factor in that most of Atiku's votes came in as a spite on the Buhari candidacy. In 2023, the calculation will be very different, and I don't think the PDP is taking cognisance of this fact. I feel their decision to zone the Presidential ticket to the North is predicated on a fear of losing, and not on sound political calculations. Because, in the last 7 years the game shifted from the North to the South. No well meaning Nigerian, North or South would vote a northern candidate. And from way I see it, most of the PDP governors couldn't care less which party wins in 2023. After all, they have the senate they can always run for.

No well meaning Nigerian, North or South would vote a northern candidate.

What you wrote is just a joke if I may say. So in your mind you think that a Northerner will see a Northerner on a ballot and vote a Southerner. You are a joker. The North will vote any Northerner as long as PDP present such candidate. When I see how some of you think it made me laugh. I will remind you of this by then.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by obinoral1179(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Penguin2:

And the SE is not interested.

No dey wail on our behalf
nobody dey wail for Una but don't drag the SW because you have no chance.......
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Coolgent(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
The must stupid person is one who use the action of one individual to judge Millions
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
APC ticket is going to south. That one I can assure you. because all candidates vying for APC seat re from north.
Currently there is no Politician in North that can replicate buhari electoral feat from 2003 till 2019. Buhari had average of 10millions votes with meagre party until Apc came.
That narrative of pdp snatching power by using a northerner is the most stupid decision pdp will take after buhari 8 years.
Northerners dont play clannish politics.
Anpp/Cpc caucus have consistently beaten pdp in North east and north west 4/6 elections since 1999.
PDP lost NE/NW in 2003,2011,2015,2019.
PDP needs political structure not a northerner to defeat APC. If APC field a southerner the vp comes from North cpc/Anpp caucus which means another round of flogging for pdp in core north
Apc better not bring BAT or anybody from south west
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
ANDREW91:

Apc better not bring BAT or anybody from south west
even if APC bring any of bat, osibanjo, fashola, fayemi e.t.c pdp will be roundly defeated again. Apc 2023 is done and dusted the primary is where the battle is.

PDP re fools they don't have political structure in North east and North west region, instead of building structure they want to pass shortcut that is not even sustainable.

Pdp party have lost 4 of 6 presidential elections in core North, they didnt make effort to spread tentacles in opposition ground instead they re waiting to give anybody that answer a northerner ticket hoping it will work against APC.

Is the 14 APC governors in North going to sleep on election day and allow opposition to overun and defeat them in their stronghold.

APC governors in North knows the implications of loosing presidential race, they re also going to present a strong candidate as flagbearer and work for the party victory.
Or pdp is expecting Apc governors to work for their candidatecheesy

Irrespective of candidate it will be easier for APC to win south south region than Pdp win core North in 2023.

APC have systematically neutralize pdp strongholds in SS/SE.
For the first time since 1999 pdp lost bayelsa to opposition on ballot box, with the recent gale of defections that have rock the regions some idiots still think pdp stand a chance is the highest delusion ever.

APC improved from 5% in 2015 to over 25% in 2019 election in SS/SE . while their performance in their own stronghold remains constant. Pdp peformance in SS/SE drop from 95% in 2015 to 70+%.

In 2023 if pdp field a northerner again they will be shocked how APC southerner candidate will win at least 4 states in SS/SE
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
even if APC bring any of bat, osibanjo, fashola, fayemi e.t.c pdp will be roundly defeated again. Apc 2023 is done and dusted the primary is where the battle is.

PDP re fools they don't have political structure in North east and North west region, instead of building structure they want to pass shortcut that is not even sustainable.

Pdp party have lost 4 of 6 presidential elections in core North, they didnt make effort to spread tentacles in opposition ground instead they re waiting to give anybody that answer a northerner ticket hoping it will work against APC.

Is the 14 APC governors in North going to sleep on election day and allow opposition to overun and defeat them in their stronghold.

APC governors in North knows the implications of loosing presidential race, they re also going to present a strong candidate as flagbearer and work for the party victory.
Or pdp is expecting Apc governors to work for their candidatecheesy

Irrespective of candidate it will be easier for APC to win south south region than Pdp win core North in 2023.

APC have systematically neutralize pdp strongholds in SS/SE.
For the first time since 1999 pdp lost bayelsa to opposition on ballot box, with the recent gale of defections that have rock the regions some idiots still think pdp stand a chance is the highest delusion ever.

APC improved from 5% in 2015 to over 25% in 2019 election in SS/SE . while their performance in their own stronghold remains constant. Pdp peformance in SS/SE drop from 95% in 2015 to 70+%.

In 2023 if pdp field a northerner again they will be shocked how APC southerner candidate will win at least 4 states in SS/SE
Nawa for u o just arguing base on sentiment.
Just remove APC from South east and south south. You are using bayelsa election dat oshiomole rigged as yardstick for the full south south and south east.
Bayelsa election dat wike allowed APC to rigged just to teach seriake dickson lesson
Even godswill akpabio that worked for his state as gov then, immediately he crossed to APC he became an outcast, nobody take him serious again.
Uduaghan in delta that left to APC later begged to return to PDP after they cast him out of delta.
Orji uzor kalu of abia state couldn't win ordinary his local govt for APC
Since umahi decamped to APC nobody respect or take him serious again.
What of cross river governor his people have already hated him.
Almighty Amechi in rivers its still under wike pocket even with federal might.
Fulani party has no business with us
Apc can never win any states in those region without rigging.
Even as popular as Oshomole was in edo state den.
He lost the state to PDP in 2015 when he was gov and 2019 even as APC national chairman.
Guy south south is not yoruba o APC can never neutralise anywhere in the south south or south east so stop deceiving.
When u go anywhere in the south south or south east and mention APC the response u will always get is APC is a fulani party they gat nothing to do with us
Please if u wanna quote me again quote me as a neutral person dat wanna argue politics not as APC memeber
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 1:20am On Sep 24, 2021
ANDREW91:

Nawa for u o just arguing base on sentiment.
Just remove APC from South east and south south. You are using bayelsa election dat oshiomole rigged as yardstick for the full south south and south east.
Bayelsa election dat wike allowed APC to rigged just to teach seriake dickson lesson
Even godswill akpabio that worked for his state as gov then, immediately he crossed to APC he became an outcast, nobody take him serious again.
Uduaghan in delta that left to APC later begged to return to PDP after they cast him out of delta.
Orji uzor kalu of abia state couldn't win ordinary his local govt for APC
Since umahi decamped to APC nobody respect or take him serious again.
What of cross river governor his people have already hated him.
Almighty Amechi in rivers its still under wike pocket even with federal might.
Fulani party has no business with us
Apc can never win any states in those region without rigging.
Even as popular as Oshomole was in edo state den.
He lost the state to PDP in 2015 when he was gov and 2019 even as APC national chairman.
Guy south south is not yoruba o APC can never neutralise anywhere in the south south or south east so stop deceiving.
When u go anywhere in the south south or south east and mention APC the response u will always get is APC is a fulani party they gat nothing to do with us
Please if u wanna quote me again quote me as a neutral person dat wanna argue politics not as APC memeber
oga leave story and address main issue why you re and your fellow PDP leaders re living in fool paradise thinking zoning ticket to north will win election.

2015 elections in south south and south east region
PDP got 95%
APC got 5%

2019 elections in south south and south east region
South-East (5 states) ;
APC - 403,968 (19.26%)
PDP - 1,693,485 (80.74%)
Total - 2,097,453 (APC & PDP only)

South-South (6 states) ;
APC - 1,051,396 (32.01%)
PDP - 2,233,232 (67.99%)
Total - 3,284,628

APC improved from 5% in south south to 32%
APC improved from 5% in south east to 19%

How will pdp win election when APC is already eating SS/SE votes while thier own remains untouch.
If pdp zone presidency again to North the beating will pass 2019 own, they way Apc will clear some states in SS/SE will shock them.
Everybody is tired of northern Rule including northerners yet pdp want to zone power to Northcheesy

There is already an article that predicted pdp loosing states in SS/SE if they zone to presidency to north
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/06/why-pdp-may-lose-all-southern-states-if-it-zones-presidency-to-north/
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ogascomax: 4:15am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
oga leave story and address main issue why you re and your fellow PDP leaders re living in fool paradise thinking zoning ticket to north will win election.

PDP got 95%
APC got 5%

South-East (5 states) ;
APC - 403,968 (19.26%)
PDP - 1,693,485 (80.74%)

South-South (6 states) ;
APC - 1,051,396 (32.01%)
PDP - 2,233,232 (67.99%)
Total - 3,284,628

How will pdp win election when APC is already eating SS/SE votes while thier own remains untouch.
If pdp zone presidency again to North the beating will pass 2019 own, they way Apc will clear some states in SS/SE will shock them.
Everybody is tired of northern Rule including northerners yet pdp want to zone power to Northcheesy

There is already an article that predicted pdp loosing states in SS/SE if they zone to presidency to north
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/06/why-pdp-may-lose-all-southern-states-if-it-zones-presidency-to-north/

This is a dull analysis. PDP election first was rigged, secondly it was North against North. Why are you people thinking at this stage the North will vote a southern candidate over theirs is strange to me.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by VoiceofReal(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2021
All of these niggas is brain dead
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
ogascomax:

This is a dull analysis. PDP election first was rigged, secondly it was North against North. Why are you people thinking at this stage the North will vote a southern candidate over theirs is strange to me.
You re the dull brain here. Mko,obj,and Gej did it.
It is party political structure that wins election not that North vs south bullshit.
As it stands APC stronghold is North,and the northern APC caucus re also going to present a flagbearer from north.
You idiots believe party structure will win election for a northerner in southern Nigeria but don't want to accept party structure will win election for a southerner in Nothern Nigeria, isn't it a delusion.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

PDP got 95%
APC got 5%

South-East (5 states) ;
APC - 403,968 (19.26%)
PDP - 1,693,485 (80.74%)

South-South (6 states) ;
APC - 1,051,396 (32.01%)
PDP - 2,233,232 (67.99%)
Total - 3,284,628

Guy ur sense dey back I'm sorry
Dis wat u get when u play sentiment and party politics
In 2015 u had a northerner contesting with a southerner.
In 2019 u had 2 northerner
Where u expecting a northerner to gather same results with a southerner from the southern region?
I'm not a PDP member. I voted goodluck 2015. I voted sowore in 2019 because I'm not sympathetic to Atiku and i knew APC will rigged because oshiomole was d den party chairman
So the scenario was entirely different my dear
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2021
ANDREW91:

Guy ur sense dey back I'm sorry
Dis wat u get when u play sentiment and party politics
In 2015 u had a northerner contesting with a southerner.
In 2019 u had 2 northerner
Where u expecting a northerner to gather same results with a southerner from the southern region?
you re fool, so what make you think Apc southern candidate will not defeat a Northerner in south and middle?
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
you re fool, so what make you think Apc southern candidate will not defeat a Northerner in south and middle?
Different cases different outcome
I wont expect u to know dis
Cos anybody supporting APC always reason from the back
Trying so hard to defend failure
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2021
ANDREW91:

Different cases different outcome
I wont expect u to know dis
Cos anybody supporting APC always reason from the back
Trying so hard to defend failure
, the only thing you program robot have in your small brain how PDP northern candidate will defeat APC southerner candidate, like APC flagbearer will not come from North.

Despite all the herdsmen killings that have plagued the south and Middlebelt moronic idiots like you still believe the south and middlebelt will vote a Northerner over a southerner.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
, the only thing you program robot have in your small brain how PDP northern candidate will defeat APC southerner candidate, like APC flagbearer will not come from North.

Despite all the herdsmen killings that have plagued the south and Middlebelt moronic idiots like you still believe the south and middlebelt will vote a Northerner over a southerner.

Nawa o
I will only support north when APC zone the presidential candidate to south west.
I know u wont be able to comprehend all dat
Which also depends on the candidates
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
ANDREW91:

Nawa o
I will only support north when APC zone the presidential candidate to south west.
I know u wont be able to comprehend all dat
your re a incosqeuntial idiot, 90% of south vs North election is always won by south

Azikwe did it in first republic

Mko did it third second republic

Obasanjo and GEj did in in 4th republic

Stupid idiots with no records of history can u continue wallowing in ocean of delusion of a northern candidate unbeatable when it is the order way round

There is post debunking your illusion on frontpage go and read and free up your small brain from illusion
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
your re a incosqeuntial idiot, 90% of south vs North election is always won by south

Azikwe did it in first republic

Mko did it third second republic

Obasanjo and GEj did in in 4th republic

Stupid idiots with no records of history can u continue wallowing in ocean of delusion of a northern candidate unbeatable when it is the order way round

There is post debunking your illusion on frontpage go and read and free up your small brain from illusion
Lolz debunk my illusion or ur illusion.
Tot u said PDP can never win north dat north belongs to APC
You foolishness is almighty
You read to satisfy urself not to understand
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by ORIENTATION101: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz debunk my illusion or ur illusion.
Tot u said PDP can never win north dat north belongs to APC
You foolishness is almighty
You read to satisfy urself not to understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-day Ultimatum To Abandoned Vehicles’ Owners In Lagos / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) / Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.