Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51253 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Yes ooo. A complete man. The type Tonto Dike deserve.

Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Wahala
So she should accept any Man that approaches her? Of course, she must turn some down.

Has Kpokpo not proven to be just any man? grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:

Wow.. I am speechless.

You definitely cannot debunk it. So, remain speechless and stop yarning op especially in something you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Xfemt(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
shot up
He is a man

Tonto is a toxic woman and it will consume her if she doesn’t change

Even if prince is bad
Why drag janemena

Must she be drag in the mud
Na she cause their breakup

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Xfemt(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:
I said it before grin This man came fully prepared.

It seems like he planed it all along from the inception of their relationship.

Tonto should just count her losses and move on before Kpokpo drag her like a condemned generator.
no mind the olosho

Dragging an innocent woman over nothing
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by AABBIIMM(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
Really, is he really stupid?
A hilux gift without papers, documents and receipt and you will receive it just like that?
That's a time bomb gift waiting to detonate. Best is to return it.
Only a stupid person will receive such gift without the necessary documents.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

No sensible man who has money will praise someone that gave him a used second hand gift.

So, definitely you are the stupid one here who's obviously poor and think that it's all men that will droll at a second hand used vehicle

He is a very Ignorant and an Audacious Fool.. angry
What Kind of Guy Celebrates Second Hand Gifts from Women?
Just Like your Girlfriend or Wife Buys You, a Fairly Used Phone with Scratches on the screen..
And U will be Smiling Sheepishly.. sad

Some Boys/Guys are so Feebleminded and Moronic once they see Girls! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by peacettw: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You definitely cannot debunk it. So, remain speechless and stop yarning op especially in something you don't understand

you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emmhychidi:
All of you people saying that Churchill is a talkative is stupid and foolish, you people are just blindly supporting Tonto, the man has his reputation to protect, did she even consider the impact of what she said on that woman's marriage, if she had wanted to be mature about everything she shouldn't have started everything in the first place.

@bolded,

God bless you much. smiley

I hope everyone supporting Tonto would pray or prefer such a lady as their brothers' wives. grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
He needed to clear d air

Don't mind those simps. They want him to keep quiet so that Tonto will drag him in the mud.

Then the same set of simps telling him not to talk are the same people that will insult him after Tonto embarrasses the heck outta him.

Thank goodness kpokpogri is smart and is ready for her.

13 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by raphiex12(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
This stupid societal criteria of qualifying a man is the reason many men are dying in silence and pain. Every human with the gender qualification of a man had the right to speak out on matters concerning him. Do not use the society that doesn't know itself to disqualify this full able man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh
remember this is how this comedian wife would have tanish his ex husband image of not the guy speaking up ,guy talk o ,else ur name will just be rubbished on the mud ,and I can tell u ,this guy is get married very soon to a new lady ,so he must protect his image ,watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Just Like your Girlfriend or Wife Buys You, a Fairly Used Phone with Scratches on the screen..

You're obviously stupid if you can't read and understand before replying.

Now get out of here you demented m0ron
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Don't mind those simps. They want him to keep quiet so that Tonto will drag him in the mud.

Then the same set of simps telling him not to talk are the same people that will insult him after Tonto embarrasses the heck outta him.

Thank goodness kpokpogri is smart and is ready for her.

exactly ,so guys will do man enough and die in silence ,and I believe this guy is already dating a new girl so he must prove his innocent ,,,,

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by omooba969(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emmhychidi:

Shey that one na gift? E resemble wetn police done use dump finish. The guy no wan collect she force am. Baba park car for him house. Then she is now saying she gave him car of #65m , shey that Hilux worth #5m so?
Ogbeni kamalole jare

Tonto get skoin-skoin for head...walahi ! grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

which one do you have to offer ,it's people like you who can't boost of having 500k in the account but very selective
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:

exactly ,so guys will do man enough and die in silence ,and I believe this guy is already dating a new girl so he must prove his innocent ,,,,

Thank you.

They want him to die in silence while they praise Tonto as she finishes him off.

But kpokpogri is smart, he is ready for her and her goons

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:

remember this is how this comedian wife would have tanish his ex husband image of not the guy speaking up ,guy talk o ,else ur name will just be rubbished on the mud ,and I can tell u ,this guy is get married very soon to a new lady ,so he must protect his image ,watch and see

Churchill that didn't explain anything to anybody did he die ? Abi his wife does not respect him anymore because he didn't explain anything to strangers on the Internet who don't care
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
raphiex12:
This stupid societal criteria of qualifying a man is the reason many men are dying in silence and pain. Every human with the gender qualification of a man had the right to speak out on matters concerning him. Do not use the society that doesn't know itself to disqualify this full able man.

Don't Mind these Ignorant Guys Here Saying KpokpoMan Should Lay Low.. undecided

Tonto Wanted to Destroy his name n Use him to Wipe the Floor but Baba is a Strong Jaguda Boy!! cool
Tonto has become Humble by Force and has resort to Social media Manipulations! sad

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Polyol(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
ZUBY77:
Two overgrown fools disturbing hardworking people online.
The truth is that Churchhill saw hellfire.
Nothing is more dangerous than living with a bad woman, your life is just hanging on a thin rope.
I was unfortunate to marry one of such pigs but i corrected it without much noise.

Thia Kpogiri should just shut up. Helen of Troy will fizzle out eventually

I'm interested in this gist. Tell me about it please
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:

Churchill that didn't explain anything to anybody did he die ? Abi his wife does not respect him anymore because he didn't explain anything to strangers on the Internet who don't care
not everyone talks much ,when a lady attack your sexuality of a 1min man,u have less to say except you are very out spoken ..u don't expect everyone to be zip mouth ,

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by J2381: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dis kpokpogarri guy sef na wa oh. grin cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by femi4: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
He's right

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Thank you.

They want him to die in silence while they praise Tonto as she finishes him off.

But kpokpogri is smart, he is ready for her and her goons

the future is female as they say ,if any lady steps on my toes ,I will so much finish you with insults ,she will regret the day she met a male figure since time of memory .....I don't care the right the govt are given the female gender ,but don't come rub it around me trying to make fool of me ,she go regret am ,,,,,,,I hate when a lady over step her boundaries ,I so so much dislike it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:

which one do you have to offer ,it's people like you who can't boost of having 500k in the account but very selective

You Guys Better Grow Up n Behave like Men!!
because of Second Hand Gift from a Woman, You want to Lose ur senses!! undecided

If We give Ladies Originals, Why should they give us Fairly Used?
Did Davido Buy Chioma Any Fairly Used Item?

U Guys Should Develop Sense o! sad

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:

not everyone talks much ,when a lady attack your sexuality of a 1min man,u have less to say except you are very out spoken ..u don't expect everyone to be zip mouth ,
Aii
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Yes, he is! If he didn't respond to Tonto's lies and manipulations, people like you would be the first to call him out.

If Tonto release a statement concerning him, he should release a statement concerning her. Na she go tire!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
[s]This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends[/s]?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by mobilenewsnetwo: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
At least she gave you something which is more than what most will do.

Tonto reminds me of Tuface. We understand that both are permanently flawed but we still adore them like that.

We adore 2face like that. Man is a National treasure.

Na only you adore Tonto! Nor call "we".

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:
I said it before grin This man came fully prepared.

It seems like he planed it all along from the inception of their relationship.

Tonto should just count her losses and move on before Kpokpo drag her like a condemned generator.

The woman is damaged goods. It's appears that she has deep issues and has extremely loose morals. She seems to go for the wrong type of men, thus showing complete lack of judgement, and appears unable to keep any relationship for any reasonable time. Won't she be doing serious damage to her child? I'm genuinely concerned. Does she even still act? What does she do for a living? One cannot help but conclude that she is a train wreck and very toxic. She has to grow up and fix up, and stop behaving like a wild university chic that has her life ahead of her. She nor get friends?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You're obviously stupid if you can't read and understand before replying.

Now get out of here you demented m0ron

Lolss, You are d One that Didn't read, actually..

Was Supporting You All through..

I am NOT referring to Kpokpogri..
The Reply was for the Guy who wants Men to accept Second hand Gifts! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.