Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51252 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

Go get a life. Tonto the blackmailer has met her match. She released their WhatsApp chat, he released a statement. Why you come dey vex? Na Tonto go tire. She thinks this one is Churchill!

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by MrPaul2: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
sofeo:
This is becoming very immature
I don’t think so. Totoh made a comment that attracted this dude. She should break another person home because her own is shattered
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Okhuadams(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
WriterNig:

@Kpokpogri
oga take the break up or broken up in good faith, u just dey make noise here and there, d brkup still dey pain u,,u better find work do
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by mkoabiola: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
A talkative boi friend
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Eriokanmi: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
Yes he is. When Kunle Churchill kept quiet over tonto's false allegations, same you ladies called him all manners of names , saying his silence was a proof he admitted what tonto said. Now kpokpogri com bę speaker and you're calling him names. No be every man fit take shiit rob bodi like Churchill oo

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by sinola(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
And you took it.....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
WriterNig:

@Kpokpogri
Oga the breakup abi na brokenup still dey pain u u just dey make noise here and there plus down and up. Oga find work do, after all na only u one Waka come
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
xpressionx:
I may not like Tonto but if thus man actually wrote this,he is guilty.
Guilty of what?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Rastaramsey(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr....
This shit is rubbish.... U knew u wanted to date a LovePeddler and you cum say you wanted to give her a chance..... What a weak man!!!
Continue with your madness enh, shebi Na trend una won trend....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Tmiky: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
He's a Boy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by mikywonder(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto u go hear am
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
You mean..

The GIFT of a car,without the particulars?

That one na BORROW and she done collect am back.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:

the future is female as they say ,if any lady steps on my toes ,I will so much finish you with insults ,she will regret the day she met a male figure since time of memory .....I don't care the right the govt are given the female gender ,but don't come rub it around me trying to make fool of me ,she go regret am ,,,,,,,I hate when a lady over step her boundaries ,I so so much dislike it

Gbam.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by peacettw: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Meninmen:

We adore 2face like that. Man is a National treasure.

Na only you adore Tonto! Nor call "we".

grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by larryking540: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You Guys Better Grow Up n Behave like Men!!
because of Second Hand Gift from a Woman, You want to Lose ur senses!! undecided

If We give Ladies Originals, Why should they give us Fairly Used?
Did Davido Buy Chioma Any Fairly Used Item?

U Guys Should Develop Sense o! sad

now I kw you aren't currnt bro ,don't measure you celebrity meter with you meter ,u gave her original and she still leave you ,so why don't u collect what she can afford or make she slice her pussy give you because it's original abi ,get some Brian bro and stop entitlement mentality ,,,,,,,,
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Charly68: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
It is Tonto that needs prayer and deliverance from the look of things.. na so she ranted against Baba king on social media until she found an alternative scape goat in the unfortunate prince..

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by hibeebeeking: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
This two no get sense. Who deh reason their matter na him know.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh

And you still bothered to type some few sentences. Allow this man express himself Biko, to trend no easy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammybest889:
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry cry

E fit no be ur parents fault, condom can burst you know, and some stubborn belle no dey gree abort
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
AABBIIMM:
Really, is he really stupid?
A hilux gift without papers, documents and receipt and you will receive it just like that?
That's a time bomb gift waiting to detonate. Best is to return it.
Only a stupid person will receive such gift without the necessary documents.

And you believe she gave him the gift without papers?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
omooba969:

Has Kpokpo not proven to be just any man? grin

Do you know how many men like kpopopgarri have tried to woo her? Just because she mistakingly picked one kpopopgarri among many kpopopgarris doesn't mean that she's bad grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

They deserve whatever they are doing to each other, no too reason their matter. Them two way no too pure, just that we like them like that. Last, last them fit still lash each other in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are a Big LowLife for Still Trying to Argue!!
Only Foolish, Weak, Low Pride Men will Celebrate a Second Hand Gift from a Woman!! embarassed

Better Rid Yourself from such Poverty-strewn Mentality!

Also Stop Supporting Tonto Dike Here, Unless You are Empty-headed like her Supporters! undecided

Haha
Imagine a low life calling someone else a low life. Are you the one to tell me who to support? Many of you pray for that Hilux but come here to pretend. Keep decieving yourselves.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by poiZon: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
No o, na MANNA wey fall on tonto.
Shebi una dey pray for manna, e don fall.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
omooba969:

Tonto is yet to tell us why she didn't buy the Hilux in Kpokpo's name and hand the papers over to him.

I suspect Tonto hadn't been straight while dating the dude and Kpokpo was probably well aware....WELL AWARE ! grin

Well, we'll know if the guy is lying or not.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol which kind nonsense be this… Hilux wey other people dey find e reach your turn you say na Second hand werey
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by toxtimmy: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
He is a trans.

Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Do you know how many men like kpopopgarri have tried to woo her? Just because she mistakingly picked one kpopopgarri among many kpopopgarris doesn't mean that she's bad grin

She has a bad taste in men though and her lifestyle is bringing out the bad side of the men she dated. Including bobrisky
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by babsbolad: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will not be in a rush to criticize you for defending yourself and not allow your personality to be drained in the mud as the matter turns to a social media promo, albeit you are not culpable oh. No man is ready to condone an incorrigible partner who smokes and drinks alcohol incessantly. You have played your part in correcting her odd attitudes until the situation turned messy. It is high time you manned up and stop this social media brouhaha. Stop exchanging words with her and responding to everything she said or posts online. Tonto Dike will always remain a social media warlord and champion no matter how you intend to match up and stand shoulder to shoulder with her in that aspect. May God heal the hearts of both of you!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Marisujuaku(f): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just waiting to see the tear rubber you'll buy for your woman soonest. Noise makers....birds of the same feathers.
Emmhychidi:

Shey that one na gift? E resemble wetn police done use dump finish. The guy no wan collect she force am. Baba park car for him house. Then she is now saying she gave him car of #65m , shey that Hilux worth #5m so?
Ogbeni kamalole jare
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by JeogahII(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
God wherever my future wife is please save her from the corruption of this age.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I pity this TowTow Decay shaa.

Kpokpogarri is giving it to her back to back, both in za oza room and on Social Media. This is no Churchill.

TowTow has jam preek wey pass am.

The thing go really dey pain her o, especially when she go remember the way d Kpokpogarri nackings been dey scatter her head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.