Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51257 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by enemyofprogress: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Modafokn gigolo

Don’t let me see you near my Dominique o
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by oshorstan(f): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Tonto has met her match...

This guy talks too much shaaa
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by offiahvictor(m): 4:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
He's more than it bro. So don't put the blame on him.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by xubday: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2021
We don tired of tonto stories jare, Dj play m i love you song
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Bigchristo: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2021
WriterNig:

@Kpokpogri
This guy just wan finished the last bar for Tonto Dike grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by lifeandjoy: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Lightorder:
dianyi, Eha-amufu mere ole?
Odu oyi.
Asim ke m deme eha obodo m
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by lifeandjoy: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
hofeshhomes:

grin Eha-Alumona
Let's hook up
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by zoghys: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

No na woman. So you expect him to keep mute while a pysco with pussy soil his name just because you want him to act the man, how classic?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Opeyemic01: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Dont mind d bitter feminists littered on this thread.

In their play book it is right of the woman to be verbally assaultive and the men to humbly take it. I remember tonto dike calling d last guy a 2 mins man and his father being a poor man and a servant to obj. This one returns fire for fire grin , she has met her match

Lol...this one return fire for fire indeed, she is now crying foul. Once you hear women using 'you are a man' narrative, that means table has turned they are looking for soft landing. They forget that man is also an emotional being and it can be expressed as deemed fit, afterall no law says a man should express his emotion in a particular way. For instance if a woman is courageous enough to slap a man, he should be strong enough to receive it back, you don't slap me and expect me to be dancing and smiling because I am a man.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Frank6738(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2021
She gave you a used hilux , oga what did you do for her, don't you know she drinks and smokes alot before you decide to date her . Tonto is just unlucky with men . One day She will find one that will love her the way she is
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Shameful. Grownup adults washing their dirty underpants in public spaces.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice question[quote author
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice question
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lightorder: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2021
lifeandjoy:

Odu oyi.
Asim ke m deme eha obodo m
Nwannem o. TRANS EMMA, SAMEZ , SAMPOTO ,ALBEZE bu Ndi Nkem n’Eha , when I was in UNN
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2021
moshino:

How do you know he actually wrote that, do you believe everything you see written on social media, how old are you?
ignored
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by raphy(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2021
This Yahoo guy was dreaming of banging her he succeeded and japa now saying shit about the lady ...

Stupid niggah wey no get.brain instead of him to go under ground for a while he is here ranting like a headless dog..

Shit holy shit.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by alphabbey1(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

Respectfully put your mouth in your anus! At least I didn't mention you. In respect to the topic, the idiot is trying to mock the gift Tonto gave him, how does it concern their fight? You guys that receive singlet on your birthdays are here bashing her. If you can't appreciate good thing, you keep shut. Nonsense.
Only a broke person will not see anything wrong in being gift a car with no single document. Not even a custom paper....

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by lifeandjoy: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Lightorder:
Nwannem o. TRANS EMMA, SAMEZ , SAMPOTO ,ALBEZE bu Ndi Nkem n’Eha , when I was in UNN
Good
Make we hook up
Send me a mail
braitconsult20@gmail.com
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by alphabbey1(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
raphy:
This Yahoo guy was dreaming of banging her he succeeded and japa now saying shit about the lady ...

Stupid niggah wey no get.brain instead of him to go under ground for a while he is here ranting like a headless dog..

Shit holy shit.
if you have a sister, tell her to add hard drug and smoking to her features, then wait and chill to see the guy that will stay with her.... In summary, it's people that have never taste wealth that will chose luxury over peace...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by NaBanga: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Rest sir, REST. He dey talk, talk, talk.... I'm beginning to suspect this KpoKpo. He may be Brobrisky's mate. sad
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by alphabbey1(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
when you are rich and you move among rich friends, you will understand the kpokpogori guy's point of view... For now, you are just ranting.... Ani idibia that want to cruciy 2face, u Don tell her she's stupid ? Millions of Nigeria girls are not dying to just have a one night stand with 2face ? ....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Perseverance127: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2021
This man is shameless angry angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by raphy(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
if you have a sister, tell her to add hard drug and smoking to her features, then wait and chill to see the guy that will stay with her.... In summary, it's people that have never taste wealth that will chose luxury over peace...

What brings my sister to this matter ? Just stay clear of that one
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by alphabbey1(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
raphy:

What brings my sister to this matter ? Just stay clear of that one
You won't like it if your sister takes hard drug ? But you can call someone's brother "stupid Nigga" for leaving an addict.... That explains how well you reason.... you people be seeing failed relationship and still be catching cruize with it but you become depressed when it happens to someone close to you....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by xcuggsm(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2021
I have read all these bruhaha about Tonto and Kpokpokiri but no one said anything about the incessant demand for back-door and three some 'things'
I thank God that they are at least civil not to bring out the intimates in public�
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lewisdinho(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2021
I don't like men who wrestle with women
Just ignore her and see how she will be boiling inside of her, i've learnt this and it has really help me a lot when it has to do with women
Real men don't through words or fight with women.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by LegalOpinion: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Wayo jam jaguda.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lewisdinho(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2021
I was unfortunate to marry one of such pigs but i corrected it without much noise....... Are you serious bro?
ZUBY77:
Two overgrown fools disturbing hardworking people online.
The truth is that Churchhill saw hellfire.
Nothing is more dangerous than living with a bad woman, your life is just hanging on a thin rope.
I was unfortunate to marry one of such pigs but i corrected it without much noise.

Thia Kpogiri should just shut up. Helen of Troy will fizzle out eventually
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lifeemetu(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2021
When you where kpokpogrizing her
U no tell us
When she bought the so_called second hand Hilux u no tell us.
Let me defend Tonto small
Had it been she register the car on her name what will u say.
Abi Mr prince you don't know where they register motor
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by ZUBY77(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
hkidola00:
pls how did u correct it,educate me

Discussing the details online is the same with what Tonto and Kpogiri is doing now
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lewisdinho(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2021
God bless you
Opeyemic01:
People keep asking if he is a man He is a man FYI, if talking out loud is what clears his conscience, let him talk abeg. So many men have died in silence all in the name of trying to fit into the societal standard of not talking out loud because you are man.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Ify3: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

The very birthday gift she asked to be returned abi? You're dumb!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.