Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters (36902 Views)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Average9jaman:

We are talking of how government shrouds things in secrecy; information and activities that should be made available to the public are covered up and swept under the rug.

Information is power, and the government would prefer to keep us ignorant of the affairs of government. And here are people trying to wake u up to the dangers and u prefer to disregard what they say without confirming, and would rather stay asleep.

Am no spokesperson for sahara, but we can't say they are always wrong in their reportage. There are so many wrongs and injustices that they have made people aware of.

When other media outlets are muzzled, arm twisted and threatened by nbc, buharis dogs, they become mute.

Even if they are sometimes wrong when reporting , as the saying goes, 'no smoke without fire' ;it's left to you not to swallow what they say hook, line and sinker but take it with a pinch of salt. Cheers

"Oga, I stopped taking Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters seriously when the owner Omoyele Sowore went from being an opposition to contesting an election and failing, now he is back in the opposition half using activism as a charade to decieved his gullible followers (as election no favor am baba switched back to activism)

As long as Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters belongs to an anti-government element Omoyele Sowore, all news from that media outlet would be termed anti-government news". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
WHO still believe in Sahara reporters operated by a fool called sowore
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Exceed15: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
May the people they release wipe out their generation.. che be dey no get sense
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

Online Fulani terrorist why are you huffing and puffing??! What seems to be the problem??! Too many school boys on your mat or not enough school boys??!

Mumu NL online IPIG terrorist monkey is still here ranting like a lunatic that he is. You will end up in the Zoo prison just like your dilector Namdiot coward Cownu.
If I'm Fulani, then you must be from Congo.
Fulani ko, Yamirin ni.
Omo ale omo Igbo, shango la pa Baba n la Baba e. Oloribu IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Stanchem029: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Larrykaysail:
bro I have given u money before I ask u to relate with me and let me see how I can help u, I am the guy is usa that sent u money and video chat u last year ..
Sir, the person you sent money to is a fraudste* by name name Anthony m okeke. The real owner of that video is Nwankwo Celestine, nwamabo247. Please stay away from Anthony okeke.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by JOemmy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiMahdi:
The son of a former CJN left Nigeria with his two wives and children to join ISIS fighters in Syria. He was killed while trying to rape Yazidi and Christian girls.

The Buhari govt facilitated the return of his surviving wives and children back to Nigeria in 2017.

Majority of Mohammed Yusuf's trusted confidants and followers were from rich powerful families. They used to openly destroy their certificates to show their rejection of western education hence the name Boko Haram.

Then there is Abdul Mutallab who is the son of a very influential banker and who we know was radicalised by former Amir Sanusi.

Sanusi himself was and still remains a radical Sunni Jihadist goat cut in the same cloth as Isa Pantami.

One thing about the north is that Violent Islamism increases as you climb the social ladder. This can be explained by the fact that the existing political structure in the north in the form of the Fulani Sokoto Khalifate was founded by equally, if not more brutal, Jihadist elements like Uthman Dan Fodio.

The fulani north will forever continue to drag other parts of nigeria to it's self destructive doom the south can never develop unless it free itself from the suicidal fulani north.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Stanchem029: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Larrykaysail:
bro I have given u money before I ask u to relate with me and let me see how I can help u, I am the guy is usa that sent u money and video chat u last year ..
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Buckeyemedia1: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Buhari you must meet your judgement one day
What kind of rubbish story is that, how many Sani Musa Sani do we have in Nigeria, how many Adamu Ismail Yusuf do we have in Nigeria? What are their NIN numbers? Sahara Republic Useless trash as usual.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Buckeyemedia1: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
JOemmy:

The fulani north will forever continue to drag other parts of nigeria to it's self destructive doom the south can never develop unless it free itself from the suicidal fulani north.
A man’s real enemies are his own people, the so called South’s problem is a problem created by them Southerners, carry them a 100 miles from the North they will still be the same & shift blame to their ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.