Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters (36903 Views)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by biafrasun: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Visman post=106110584] The last person to ever agree with this news is MANNAbbqgrill, any news that seem to expose his Fulani lords is fake news BUT once it is ipob he will be masturbating on the whole thread and be quoting everybody. Don't hungry stupid thing.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Jolite(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
Who still believes Sahara reporters with all these fabricated, obvious lies and their useless anonymous source.

Investigative journalism with no pictorial proof or video evidence, but toying with the emotions of people who would believe anything as long as it is against the government.

Boko Haram would afford an AGF.... Very laughable.

Common sense tells me this is a lie and anyone with common sense will agree with me
One of the fulani slave/ buttlicker had spoken.

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Emergingnation(m): 1:45am On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s]Another beer parlor gossip from Sahara trash reporters. [/s]
Says low IQ fulani Marauding
terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by steroid: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2021
free2ryhme:

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-5*

Report the account to

CFC@ubagroup.com or call +234 700 2255 822 to block the bank account

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by steroid: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Stanchem029 post=106114022][/quote]

Report the account to

CFC@ubagroup.com or call +234 700 2255 822 to block the bank account

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by steroid: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by RichAbujaGuy: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Phantom source journalism again. lipsrsealed
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by kollinz1234(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
Who still believes Sahara reporters with all these fabricated, obvious lies and their useless anonymous source.

Investigative journalism with no pictorial proof or video evidence, but toying with the emotions of people who would believe anything as long as it is against the government.

Common sense tells me this is a lie and anyone with common sense will agree with me
do you use "common sense" when it comes to IPOB news??

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by kollinz1234(m): 3:29am On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Another beer parlor gossip from Sahara trash reporters.
Now it's "beer parlor gossip", if it was IPOB news it would have been "investigative journalism". You people should keep supporting terrorism, if it doesn't meet u, it will meet your children. No be course.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:51am On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
Says low IQ fulani Marauding
terrorist...
[/s]

Another shallow ranting of one of the NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys with a lower IQ than a jelly fish
Dumbest OSU slave MOFO.
Now STFU and FVCK OFF monkey.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 4:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Visman:
The last person to ever agree with this news is MANNAbbqgrill, any news that seem to expose his Fulani lords is fake news BUT once it is ipob he will be masturbating on the whole thread and be quoting everybody.
was he also created in God’s image?
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Brushstrokes20: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Spot on! Buhari and cohorts are BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by 4ckyou: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad MALAMI ABUBAKAR/Patami are behind the unrest in this country. God will deliver us from kettles carrier and Ala offsprings.Spit

very soon e go reach their backyard
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by chukwuibuipob: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2021
sad Already in their backyard.They are just wasting our Soldiers life.
4ckyou:

very soon e go reach their backyard
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by jerry2cino(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2021
I dey suspect did malami of a man, you should be investigated, enemies of progress
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by liverpudian9(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2021
I always talk sm say buhari is a terrorist
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Average9jaman: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

Your talking as if you are not living in Nigeria. If you dispute what they are reporting, have you tried to make your own checks before shooting them down. We all know how things are done in secrecy, lies and deceit in Nigeria. Even when everyone can see it for themselves, this administration has been known to be serial liars. For example, during the end sars protest wen d whole world was watching and soldiers were shooting people, they later came with black lies to deceive people.

Buhari has continually proven his love for bh, so it would only be common sense to imagine that he and his cronies could do anything to protect boko haram since they love them so much.

How much is the AGF that bh cannot afford him?

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common undecided
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Officialgarri:

"Similarly, Whenever I read this line "Source told Sahara Reporters" I just know the whole story is fabricated...This glorified blog owned by a well known Buhari enemy Sowore lies too much abeg... sensible people don't take them serious". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Average9jaman:

Your talking as if you are not living in Nigeria. If you dispute what they are reporting, have you tried to make your own checks before shooting them down. We all know how things are done in secrecy, lies and deceit in Nigeria. Even when everyone can see it for themselves, this administration has been known to be serial liars. For example, during the end sars protest wen d whole world was watching and soldiers were shooting people, they later came with black lies to deceive people.

Buhari has continually proven his love for bh, so it would only be common sense to imagine that he and his cronies could do anything to protect boko haram since they love them so much.

How much is the AGF that bh cannot afford him?

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common undecided

"Are you a staff of Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters?". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2021
North will always shield their northern terrorist grin sad

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Koralords: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Find is funny that adults believe this rubbish
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by MarvellousG(f): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Larrykaysail:
bro I have given u money before I ask u to relate with me and let me see how I can help u, I am the guy is usa that sent u money and video chat u last year ..
larrykaysail if you send money to this criminal Anthony okeke hé have scam you . the real person who owns the story and video is Celestine nwankwo Anthony is imposter

1 Like

Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Telekinetic: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2021
od501:

This is heavy menh...where did u get that from?
Hmmmm... There are very powerful people on this forum with access to information you can only dream of
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Telekinetic: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Another shallow ranting of one of the NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys with a lower IQ than a jelly fish
Dumbest OSU slave MOFO.
Now STFU and FVCK OFF monkey.
Online Fulani terrorist why are you huffing and puffing??! What seems to be the problem??! Too many school boys on your mat or not enough school boys??!
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Average9jaman: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Are you a staff of Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters?". - Village People spokesperson.

We are talking of how government shrouds things in secrecy; information and activities that should be made available to the public are covered up and swept under the rug.

Information is power, and the government would prefer to keep us ignorant of the affairs of government. And here are people trying to wake u up to the dangers and u prefer to disregard what they say without confirming, and would rather stay asleep.

Am no spokesperson for sahara, but we can't say they are always wrong in their reportage. There are so many wrongs and injustices that they have made people aware of.

When other media outlets are muzzled, arm twisted and threatened by nbc, buharis dogs, they become mute.

Even if they are sometimes wrong when reporting , as the saying goes, 'no smoke without fire' ;it's left to you not to swallow what they say hook, line and sinker but take it with a pinch of salt. Cheers
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by od501: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

Hmmmm... There are very powerful people on this forum with access to information you can only dream of

I can imagine.
Re: Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by sharpsecret: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:
BUSTED: How Nigeria’s Attorney-General Malami Released Over 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors After Collecting Bribes, Left Only Foot Soldiers In Detention - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/23/busted-how-nigeria%E2%80%99s-attorney-general-malami-released-over-300-%E2%80%98powerful%E2%80%99-boko-haram
na nnamdi kanu be this one's problem......just like the Pharisees they will rather release a criminal than release nnamdi kanu...cos they hate to hear the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.