Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) (1173 Views)

My Heart Broke Today / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / The Day My Heart Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by kunlesehan(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
My Ex, while we were still dating flaunted her fiancé’s marriage proposal pictures on this platform years ago. We had just a little misunderstanding when she did. I was shocked.

So I realized all those while, she was cheating on the guy with me, while I was thinking I was the real boyfriend.

I was emotionally traumatized. It was unthinkable. I literally gave her my all. These makes it very difficult for me to move on.

My brother Akeju John knows this story.

I was greatly hurt. And even after seeing the reality. I still begged her. Like my life was already shattered.

Love is not cruel. It is people that are cruel. I did loved her. It is true that when you love someone so much, you will be hurt so much.

Going forward...

I got married 7 years ago to my Best Choice. And I stay married.

That my Ex is still very much single. This is not in anyway a jest making.

Saw the guy sometime ago. He is married to another.

Life sometimes bring to you a taste of what you give.

Whenever I remember now, I do have flashes of all I went through: The pains, the fear and my life as a whole.

I thought I'd lost all. Smiles.

Time truly heals...

I share this for those experiencing heart break or disappointment in their relationship. You will be fine!

And If your tears can't hold them back... Let them go!

If prayers can't stop them either... Let them go!

It's okay to weep for a while because it's not easy to let go of people you gave your all to.

But i can assure you, It will only make you stronger...Wiser...Braver...and Happier in the end.

Author:
Oluwanishola Akeju

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by Anijay1212(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked

Greater words have never been said.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
But las las this life no balance at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by ItzKennybest67(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
some people do not deserved to be loved,
me don dey low key laidiz.
Your story is so inspiring.

1 Like

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by kunlesehan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
You're welcome.

Anijay1212:
shocked

Greater words have never been said.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
But las las this life no balance at all.
Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by Aizenosa(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is my situation currently, I am just being hopeful of someone positive in the end and trying to move on at the moment.

1 Like

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by OG1BABY(f): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Time heal all wounds. The best is always yet to come

1 Like

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by JERRY1925(m): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Aizenosa:
This is my situation currently, I am just being hopeful of someone positive in the end and trying to move on at the moment.

You will be fine. Sometimes, when I am faced with heartbreak it seems like the world should just come to an end. But after few years, I see myself happy again.
What works for me is, if a girl i dated with a score of 6/10 leaves me..I never return to finding a 5/10. I go for a 7/10. An upgraded breed.
With that, I never have regrets or miss my ex's.
For me, heartbreaks are beautiful experience.
It really make me understood a lot.

I think I have mastered the art. Right now, I just let things go!!!
And say sorry..no matter how provoked I am.
Time makes us fine.

2 Likes

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by simplepee(f): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2021
kunlesehan:

Time truly heals...

I share this for those experiencing heart break or disappointment in their relationship. You will be fine!

And If your tears can't hold them back... Let them go!

If prayers can't stop them either... Let them go!

It's okay to weep for a while because it's not easy to let go of people you gave your all to.

But i can assure you, It will only make you stronger...Wiser...Braver...and Happier in the end.

Very true. Don't kill or hurt yourself over anyone, you will ALWAYS find someone better if you are a good person.

4 Likes

Re: After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) by Youngpo413: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2021
simplepee:
Very true. Don't kill or hurt yourself over anyone, you will ALWAYS find someone better if you are a good person.

(1) (Reply)

. / "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / Girls Trip. Our First Class Train Experience In Nigeria |travel Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.