Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) (5179 Views)

Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by HornyTave: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2021
This gal always deh behave like who deh skols.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Robisky001(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2021
jmoore:
Any man against DNA test is impotent.
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2021
A description to satisfy feminists
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Worldwise(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
I STAND FIRMLY ON THIS ONE cheesy

Oni ode ori, you need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Mental

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Brandonx(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2021
People like the OP only come online to rant undecided in reality their man use them as slaves and they will even be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:
People like the OP only come online to rant undecided in reality their man use them as slaves and they will even be grateful.

How did you know? Please don't expose my secret here abeg. angry
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Bluewitch:

You gat only yourself on this....

Dunno how DNA correlates with patriarchy....

[/b]Hope you know that babies are sometimes switched at birth by mistake.. .[b]

More reasons why you should do DNA, that’s common sense .

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

How did you know? Please don't expose my secret here abeg. angry

Na men dey cheat pass yet women are afraid of DNA test grin. All these uselss threads is just more reason why men should go for it.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Anambra2ndson: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

The answer is in the picture, don't be asking yeye question.
Onyi22 why not use your main account to spew gibberish

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
Over used hoe.. try to be reasonable for once in ur bloody life undecided

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Bellotelli: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
OP just copied one nonsense post from God knows where and paste it on nairaland just for attention seeking. What is the sense in this now
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Ofadaman(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2021
How can you trust a relationship coach who can't even spell relationship,

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by HeadAcheDrug: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
FAKE NEWS
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Bluewitch:

Hope you know that babies are sometimes switched at birth by mistake.. .

Then DNA test must be conducted on the baby and the mother, if it doesn't tally, then we can say it's a case of switched baby.
But if it tallies, the it's a case of away match played by the mother.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Akinfolarin9: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Everyone just dey chase clout nowadays.dem sha won trend
So knowing the truth is wrong now
If i no do DNA for all my children make i bend

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
Lalasticlala move my thread to FrontPage everyone needs to see this scam called DNA test being pushed by Nigerian men.

If Nigerian men could bring another woman's child into marriage without their wives knowing, they would have started doing it since 15 B.C.E

#youwillnotconductdnatestonmychild.

The OP does not deserve a mention.

It is this post for me:

@bold:
I want to assume that you think paternity fraud is ok because Nigerian men brings their kids into the home without their wives knowledge.

Let's assume the above is true (which is rare because he would have to present the kid as his brother's/uncle's bla bla bla):

1. The woman KNOWS that the child is not hers so she is not deceived to invest emotional/financial/physical labour if she doesn't want to. What she does, she knows she is doing for another woman's child and stories of relatives maltreated by the women abound. (Outside the scope of discussion)

2. While the pregnancy is ongoing, the wife does not invest in the pregnancy (emotional/physical/financial) because they husband doesn't bring the pregnancy home.

Whereas, when a woman brings another man's child home:

1. The husband at home THINKS it is HIS child and invests heavily on him/her

2. Bears the emotional, physical and financial cost of the pregnancy. He is rubbed stomach at 2am, going to traffic light to buy Amala with three days ewedu at 10pm, he has sold his car for CS, he has dipped his hands in hot water to massage her tummy,, he sold his best shoe for baby dedication, he endured whatever habits and quirks the pregnancy brought.

3. Pregnancy AFFECTS a woman's body and the husband THINKING the pregnancy is his decided to continue to love version 2.0 of the woman. The increased stretch marks, the added weight, the tummy and every other changes the pregnancy caused.

4. When the child is born, the man THINKING the child is his does everything possible a human father can do to make him/her a rounded child and compete with his peers.

I find it ironic that instead of calling out men on their bad behaviours, modern feminists use that as a justification of their own bad behavior and yet still complain about men undecided

You think sleeping around is ok because men do it; Y is ok because they do it bla bla.

Apparently, you'll don't hate oppression; you hate that you are at the receiving end of it.

Not to worry, you are same with your evil twin: The Redpill; just flip the genders. undecided

P.S.:
I really want to believe you all are trolling when you and everyother female moniker on this site and on other platforms equate paternity fraud to man having kids outside.

Because if you really believe both scenarios are same, we are in for it.

That brand of stupid is like Zee World; extraordinary everyday!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Bluewitch(f): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2021
maynia:

More reasons why you should do DNA, that’s common sense .

Like that movie "Mara and Clara".
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by udomma1005(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
Hmmmmmmm
I nor go talk wetin dey my mind about you grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
udomma1005:

Hmmmmmmm
I nor go talk wetin dey my mind about you grin

Abeg talk o
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Bluewitch:

Like that movie "Mara and Clara".

Or like this true life story

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by airminem(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
Troll....
DNA tests help individuals learn more about themselves, from health testing to resolving paternity disputes to ancestry .
Find your place!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by torqque7(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Bluewitch:

Hope you know that babies are sometimes switched at birth by mistake.. .

Godbless you,come make i buy u big pizza and marry u biko. See that girl up there?she is a troll chasing clout and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by udomma1005(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

Abeg talk o
tongue
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
torqque7:

Godbless you,come make i buy u big pizza and marry u biko. See that girl up there?she is a troll chasing clout and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Which girl? You sagacious simp.
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by torqque7(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
bukatyne:

The OP does not deserve a mention.

It is this post for me:

@bold:
I want to assume that you think paternity fraud is ok because Nigerian men brings their kids into the home without their wives knowledge.

Let's assume the above is true (which is rare because he would have to present the kid as his brother's/uncle's bla bla bla):

1. The woman KNOWS that the child is not hers so she is not deceived to invest emotional/financial/physical labour if she doesn't want to. What she does, she knows she is doing for another woman's child and stories of relatives maltreated by the women abound. (Outside the scope of discussion)

2. While the pregnancy is ongoing, the wife does not invest in the pregnancy (emotional/physical/financial) because they husband doesn't bring the pregnancy home.

Whereas, when a woman brings another man's child home:

1. The husband at home THINKS it is HIS child and invests heavily on him/her

2. Bears the emotional, physical and financial cost of the pregnancy. He is rubbed stomach at 2am, going to traffic light to buy Amala with three days ewedu at 10pm, he has sold his car for CS, he has dipped his hands in hot water to massage her tummy,, he sold his best shoe for baby dedication, he endured whatever habits and quirks the pregnancy brought.

3. Pregnancy AFFECTS a woman's body and the husband THINKING the pregnancy is his decided to continue to love version 2.0 of the woman. The increased stretch marks, the added weight, the tummy and every other changes the pregnancy caused.

That brand of stupid is like Zee World; extraordinary everyday!

YOU ARE WISE..We need more females like you
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by torqque7(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

Which girl? You sagacious simp.

Lol e pain am.. grin grin..Comon shut up ur gutter mouth..u sef de open mouth talk simp,u know watin be simp?mbeke feeling funky..everybody just wan de open mouth that smells like sewage to yarn just to get noticed..Shey u no be girl,u be thing, abi hermaphrodite
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2021
torqque7:

Lol e pain am.. grin grin..Comon shut up ur gutter mouth..u sef de open mouth talk simp,u know watin be simp?mbeke feeling funky..everybody just wan de open mouth that smells like sewage to yarn just to get noticed..Shey u no be girl,u be thing, abi hermaphrodite

Sorry o no chop me raw, no be me tell bluewitch make she no answer your PM's
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by torqque7(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

Sorry o no chop me raw, no be me tell bluewitch make she no answer your PM's

Ahn ahnn u sure say u don chop today?which PM kwa lol..I had to check out ur profile,e be like say u need some serious dicking in ur life,this one you're shouting virgin up and down its obvious u r looking for attention,oya relish this moment I have given u,its the last ul get..I'd have offered to help ur life with serious p.enising but il pass,u ain't worth it.
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2021
I want to believe that this is someone that is just "catching cruise", because with all due respect, this post makes no sense whatsoever.
I don't want to delve into the implications of DNA test being scrapped, but one angle to it is that, if paraventure the OP and other women out there feels this way, then we have a very very big problem.

That said, I have noticed a trend on this nairaland. Among a particular group of ladies. These ladies have the following in common:
1. Have several monikers,
2. Always online 24/7, active in the romantic section,
3. They expend their energy trolling males, all the time. You see them present in every red pill thread, or any thread that talks about female nature, and if you so much as sneeze in a way they don't like, you are up for some trolling.
4. These people have shown signs that they are struggling with some issues, I don't know whether to call it "self esteem" but it has to do with something between a guy or guys disappointing them again and again in the past, or guys always not approaching them or ignoring them because they are "ugly".

From what I have seen so far, those guys will be thankful for not even coming near this people cause they obviously need some help.
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by Tloc(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

YOU can also STAND on "aN eReCt DeEk", just don't fall on IT!
Re: DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) by stunnert(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Op both you and that Stanley guy are stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always In Hotel Rooms On Social Media? / N/M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.