Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

New Cabinet - I Am Under Tremendous Pressure - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Cabinet - I Am Under Tremendous Pressure - Jonathan (3572 Views)

Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: New Cabinet - I Am Under Tremendous Pressure - Jonathan by EkoIle1: 3:12am On May 31, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Totally agree!!!

However, this article is a pointer to the fact that he would get it right!!

More like dishing out excuses already. Why is he telling us this? We all feel pressure in our daily lives, but we deal with, we don't go yelling to the world for sympathy and understanding, this is nothing but typical GEJish weak, naive and incompetent attitude.

We all know all the crooked, corrupt and convicts he hired to get him back to Aro Rock got to be rewarded with something at the expense of Nigerians and that's a given so he need to just shut up and quit acting brand new, he ain't deceiving nobody with that BS.

He asked for and fought for the job, he wasn't forced to take. We expect our leaders to stay strong and make the right decisions based on the oath of office they took.

He really need to keep his silly nonsense about on the job pressure to himself, we pay him to do a job, not to cry to us like a baby.

This man can not inspire a goad, talk less instill confidence in Nigerians.
Re: New Cabinet - I Am Under Tremendous Pressure - Jonathan by douknow: 5:47pm On May 31, 2011
fresh air

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Disqualified From Bayelsa Governorship Race / After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. / What Igbos Should Do To Appease Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.