Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband (4428 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
A Ghanaian woman identified as Jennifer has been spotted in a viral video insisting on not leaving her husband's house after being sent packing by her Husband. 

Narrating her ordeal to a neighbor, Jennifer stated that she has no place to go because she feels used by her husband. 

She also alleged that her husband who has been sleeping with her for 10 years, has been cheating on her with one slim lady and her attempt to stop him triggered him into throwing her belongings out.

Jennifer was heard saying in the video; 

“He has been sleeping with me for ten (10) good years; he sleeps with me in the morning, afternoon and evening. And now he is telling me to go back to my mother, I won’t leave. Take my belongings back to our room”.

Watch video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/youve-been-sleeping-with-me-for-10-years-i-wont-leave-woman-tells-husband-after-he-sent-her-packing-video/

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
The woman be like.... "We die here".

5 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
undecided
Madam, will you keep quiet? undecided

You've been enjoying yourselves for ten years undecided. So what's the big deal here tongue.

Like seriously, nothing pain banny reach when guyman don settle down chop her bottom pot of beans to the extent say after he don chop am finish,he cor throway am with full force lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Abfinest007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hope they don't kill you
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Madam, will you keep quiet? undecided

You've been enjoying yourselves for ten years undecided. So what's the big deal here tongue.

Like seriously, nothing pain banny reach when guyman don settle down chop her bottom pot of beans to the extent say after he don chop am finish,he cor throway am with full force lipsrsealed

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
donbachi:

No leave no transfer! We die here

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by chatinent: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
My kind of woman.

We die here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Oblongata: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
The stupid things that men do...

How can you wake up and say you don’t want her anymore?

Marriage is only for people with balls!

4 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by ifytrik(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
donbachi:
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by NobleSeed(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
10 years shocked
Even if this man make heaven him no go see GOD .

6 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by nagalee(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2021
NobleSeed:
10 years shocked
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Tonim(f): 2:01am On Sep 26, 2021
The lady should try and get a priest/counselor/therapist to help them iron out their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by cooooooks(m): 3:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Marriage is continuous.

You don't just "get married", you have to "stay married".

Oblongata:

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Marriage is continuous.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2021
NobleSeed:
10 years shocked

Hahaha
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Oblongata:

The MAN is not stupid.
MARRIAGE is not a death sentence.
IF that Lady had woken up to leave, I guess she will leave peacefully.
Don't make it issues when it involves a man.
PEOPLE get tired of things after a period of time.
IF you Fail to Lubricate your car, its engine will knock straightaway.
It's in AFRICA people are yoked to continue something that seem unworkable. That's why you have too many homicides from marital issues.
Nothing stops married people from separation.
Even CONJOINED TWINS are separated not to talk of already parted people.
PRAY it doesn't Hit you badly.
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Marriage is continuous.

STAYING MARRIED is now by Compulsion.
Why not tell married people to acquire GMPMG RIFLES as part of their premarital requirements.
And they should be trained to KILL the other partner the day he or she says " I'm Tired"...
It's difficult stopping a TIRED partner
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Palazee(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Honestly

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
A Ghanaian woman identified as Jennifer has been spotted in a viral video insisting on not leaving her husband's house after being sent packing by her Husband. 
Narrating her ordeal to a neighbor, Jennifer stated that she has no place to go because she feels used by her husband. 
She also alleged that her husband who has been sleeping with her for 10 years, has been cheating on her with one slim lady and her attempt to stop him triggered him into throwing her belongings out.
Jennifer was heard saying in the video; 
Watch video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/youve-been-sleeping-with-me-for-10-years-i-wont-leave-woman-tells-husband-after-he-sent-her-packing-video/
The MAN should just leave the apartment for her.
The man should make a budget and relocate.
You don't need to Challenge such women
He doesn't need to throw her belongings out of the house. That will be too bad.
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2021
That's a stupid reason to give but the girl in the pix looks used sha
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Lordswazz(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The MAN is not stupid.
MARRIAGE is not a death sentence.
IF that Lady had woken up to leave, I guess she will leave peacefully.
Don't make it issues when it involves a man.
PEOPLE get tired of things after a period of time.
IF you Fail to Lubricate your car, its engine will knock straightaway.
It's in AFRICA people are yoked to continue something that seem unworkable. That's why you have too many homicides from marital issues.
Nothing stops married people from separation.
Even CONJOINED TWINS are separated not to talk of already parted people.
PRAY it doesn't Hit you badly.

As innnnn! The way these people throw words like "balls" and "maturity" around carelessly, you'll think they have their own lives all figured out and perfect, not knowing that it might just be as shitty as that of the "immature" person.

In the real sense, letting go of someone who decides that he/she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, instead of shouting and sulking like a baby, even seems like the true maturity.

Guys train girls from secondary school through tertiary institution, the girls graduate and renege on their promise to marry the guy and heaven does not fall. This is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Lordswazz:

As innnnn! The way these people throw words like "balls" and "maturity" around carelessly, you'll think they have their own lives all figured out and perfect, not knowing that it might just be as shitty as that of the "immature" person.

In the real sense, letting go of someone who decides that he/she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, instead of shouting and sulking like a baby, even seems like the true maturity.

Guys train girls from secondary school through tertiary institution, the girls graduate and renege on their promise to marry the guy and heaven does not fall. This is no big deal.
Don't MIND them
I'm married.
So should I kill my wife if she wakes up tomorrow and tells me she's tired?
That I paid your DOWRY doesn't mean I ordered you from a shop. You have your feelings and thoughts too.
IF at some point things are not working out as you envisaged, why should I kill you?
I can only make efforts to mutually resolve the matter, if that fails I will call on close relatives.
IF that fails I may allow you.
Sometimes unimaginable things happen.
No two marriages are ever the same.
MARRIAGE is not a warfare.

That's the reason the whites made theirs easier rather than committing murder which is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
He has been sleeping with you for 10 years. He was the only one enjoying it abi, he was the one moaning like an epileptic kangaroo grin abi, he was the one saying raise my leg, go deeper, flip me over abi. I dislike women who see s3x as doing a man favour. I don't blame them, I blame the nasty mfs who started begging and paying for s3x. Science clearly stated that women enjoy s3x more than men, it's just that mr John Thomas looses control faster than his clitoral counterpart.

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
He has been sleeping with you for 10 years. He was the only one enjoying it abi, he was the one moaning like an epileptic kangaroo grin abi, he was the one saying raise my leg, go deeper, flip me over abi. I dislike women who see s3x as doing a man favour. I don't blame them, I blame the nasty mfs who started begging and paying for s3x. Science clearly stated that women enjoy s3x more than men, it's just that mr John Thomas looses control faster than his clitoral counterpart.
May GOD BLESS you Richly.
This is a REAL MAN talking.
Most times when these ladies say they gave their bodies to men, I usually ask them what the men gave them in return?
...... was it FIREWOOD or Plastic?

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

May GOD BLESS you Richly.
This is a REAL MAN talking.
Most times when these ladies say they gave their bodies to men, I usually ask them what the men gave them in return?
...... was it FIREWOOD or Plastic?

The whole thing just tire me

When I hear them say, "he used and dump me" I always wonder if they were lifeless during intercourse.
To the best of my knowledge, the guys are even the ones being used

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

The whole thing just tire me

When I hear them say, "he used and dump me" I always wonder if they were lifeless during intercourse.
Truly speaking,
It's the Guys that are being USED..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

The whole just tire me thing

As in Ehn.. undecided

After making Guys take Tramadol, Dey Spread dier legs, enjoy d Diccking while Twisting dier Waists.

Tomorrow.. They start claiming 'he was using me' undecided

1 Like

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Una dey vex ooh
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:
That's a stupid reason to give but the girl in the pix looks used sha

How do you Identify a Used Woman? because her Hair is rough or What?
Una Matter dey tire Person@times!

Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by TheWolfen(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sharp woman. We die here cheesy
Re: You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
TheWolfen:
Sharp woman. We die here cheesy

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Comfortably In This Condition? / Honeymoon: One Week And With N400,000? / Women With Big Butts Are Smarter Than Those With Small Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.