Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigerian First Ladies: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian First Ladies: (1846 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian First Ladies: by chigo4u: 10:21am On May 28, 2011
Just watching CNN African Voices with Mrs Toyin Saraki, the first lady of Kwara as the featured guest and I have to say that the woman has got to be the most charming Nigerian first lady ve come across. Charming with intelligence and need I say she is also the best speaker and converser of all first ladies. I dont watch African voices but when I saw her speak, I was so interested that I stayed on to know who it was until her name flashed. Her programs too are very clear cut and has elements unlike those bullsh*t projects of her colleagues. That woman needs to be in politics herself as a minister or senator. I digged out some info to see she is a British trained lawyer and daughter to a wealthy father.
So am asking, who is your best Nigerian first lady? Which of them do you think has more flair, poise, intelligence, projects of value and charm than Mrs Saraki or we can all agree that Mrs Saraki is the best first lady Nigeria has got. Your contributions and please and I will like this to make it to the front page, Lets beam a spot light on Nigeria first ladies.
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by honeric01(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2011
You mean in Kwara state alone or Nigeria at large? the last time i checked, mrs saraki was never Nigerian first lady, just say Kwara's first lady.
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by Wizardofoz: 11:28am On May 28, 2011
I dont see it
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by chigo4u: 12:15pm On May 28, 2011
@honeric Notice I never said Nigeria first lady rather I used Nigeria First ladies and first ladies mean only current ones. Don't expose how dull you are. Just kidding
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by chamber2(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2011
none cool cool
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2011
@chigo4u

You see why some Nigerians fail? just correction you can't take, that's why the thread is not getting any meaningful response, rephrase your title.

Learn to take corrections.

Regards
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by chigo4u: 2:31pm On May 28, 2011
^^ Don't worry about the response. The title is on point and moreover not many Nigerians I can tell know much about their first ladies. I was only priviledged to come across Mrs. Saraki today and I was impressed. I have important things to do than worry about response. I only bump in once in a while. The title is on point and very correct.
Thanks though
Re: Nigerian First Ladies: by rebranded(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2011
@poster,
If your title was states first ladies will make more sense, this nigerian first ladies doesn't make any sense to me. Learn to be corrected, and not wallow in your 'smartness'

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Bigoted Country ? / Ijaw National Council Urges Gej To Relocate Seat Of Government To Niger Delta / 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.