Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? (1618 Views)

Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread / Pantylines: A Turnoff Or Attraction? (mature Discussion) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

You even have time to waste on that quack doctor.
it's the beggar feeling relevant

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Accountability should always go both ways. Who's at fault in the breakdown of a marriage is on a case by case basis.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
let me dumb things down to your level.

1. Prove to me that 70-80% of women initiating divorce are doing it for no apparent reason/ or on baseless grounds.
2. Prove to me with examples that men actively work on their marriages by improving behaviors their partners' complain about repeatedly.
3. Prove to me that men don't repeatedly engage in unappealing behavior because there's little or no consequences for them in society.
4.Prove to me that men take accountability for their actions and mistakes.

I'm not going to make a subjective argument for an objective facts, women initiate 70-80% of divorces, now these statistics is for only western societies, my argument is that they are incentivised to do so by the laws, child support and custody laws are biased in favor of women not men, typically 90% of alimony is paid from women to men during divorce, welfare programs to support single motherhood households from divorce, now these are objective metrics for my arguments for all your points

Remove all these incentivises and I'm guaranteed women will work out their marriages as divorce rates before all these incentivises were very rare and uncommon but after all the incentivises it became norms at 50% rate for all marriages
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Extremefiles(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Na so them derail topic way suppose dey interesting. Dumb asses.

In my opinion no. Women will choose a guy that can take responsibility. Being divorced means the guy was once responsible or is responsible.
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Starz825(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

There's nothing like fairly used for a man. A man is only fairly used when he's broke.

Regina Daniels, a young girl at her flower age, got married to Ned Nwoko.

Ask yourself, why didn't she consider the fairly used part of Ned Nwoko?
Guyyyy cheesy
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Starz825(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
YES!!
Divorced guys are a red flag, the same way a baby mama is. Cos there will be ex wife drama the new lady didn't sign up for, okafor's law will work for him.
Divorced guys??
With some mulla ??
Think about it again..
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by baralatie(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

There's nothing like fairly used for a man. A man is only fairly used when he's broke.

Regina Daniels, a young girl at her flower age, got married to Ned Nwoko.

Ask yourself, why didn't she consider the fairly used part of Ned Nwoko?
Don

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Starz825:

Divorced guys??
With some mulla ??
Think about it again..
no matter how you look at it, a single unmarried guy trumps a divorcee, mulla or not. if a divorcee ends up with a single girl, she knows she's settling for less
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Extremefiles:
Na so them derail topic way suppose dey interesting. Dumb asses.

In my opinion no. Women will choose a guy that can take responsibility. Being divorced means the guy was once responsible or is responsible.
I see your point, but is their so-called willingness to take responsibility (which is not in all cases) worth the extra baggage divorced men come with?

also most divorced men remarry because of either konji, or maybe the new wife was the reason for the split, or they need a way to get a free babysitter for their child(ren)
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

I'm not going to make a subjective argument for an objective facts, women initiate 70-80% of divorces, now these statistics is for only western societies, my argument is that they are incentivised to do so by the laws, child support and custody laws are biased in favor of women not men, typically 90% of alimony is paid from women to men during divorce, welfare programs to support single motherhood households from divorce, now these are objective metrics for my arguments for all your points

Remove all these incentivises and I'm guaranteed women will work out their marriages as divorce rates before all these incentivises were very rare and uncommon but after all the incentivises it became norms at 50% rate for all marriages
oga, counter my points or waka comot for this thread.
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
oga, counter my points or waka comot for this thread.

I gave you objective metrics for all your points, you want subjective interpretations to the divorce issues, anyway you are a woman, it's expected, Emotions determines your truth, feelings determine your facts
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

I gave you objective metrics for all your points, you want subjective interpretations to the divorce issues, anyway you are a woman, it's expected, Emotions determines your truth, feelings determine your facts
You didn't at all.

you refused to meet me halfway, despite me spelling it out for you.

you avoided the points I raised repeating the same sentences over and over like a broken cassette.

you claim to give an objective response but lack coherence to the topics i raised. what good is your so-called objective response if it doesn't answer the question.

When you run out of talking points, you then proceed to throwing tantrums and accusations. Typical!!

Thank goodness this isn't IELTS or you would've failed

Such a pity, intelligence can't be forced. Obviously discussion and debate is not your forte. I won’t waste more time on you. Good night.
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
You didn't at all.

you refused to meet me halfway, despite me spelling it out for you.

you avoided the points I raised repeating the same sentences over and over like a broken cassette.

you claim to give an objective response but lack coherence to the topics i raised. what good is your so-called objective response if it doesn't answer the question.

When you run out of talking points, you then proceed to throwing tantrums and accusations. Typical!!

Thank goodness this isn't IELTS or you would've failed

Such a pity, intelligence can't be forced. Obviously discussion and debate is not your forte. I won’t waste more time on you. Good night.

Simple logic ;
Remove incentivises for women to divorce, they include;
1) Alimony
2) Child custody
3) child support
4) welfare for single mothers

Divorce will drop, because when they didn't exist divorce was an exception not a norms, the reverse is true now, and these is a fact

You don't like my objective response, but want a subjective response because the facts of my arguments shows all the incentivises above leads women to destroy their homes instead of working things out

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Virgin Nigerian Girl, How Do I Avoid Premarital Sex? / Deleted Post / How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.