Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps (19809 Views)

General Attahiru Tells Reps To Invite Ex-Service Chiefs Over Arms Procurement / Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps / Why We Closed Our Borders - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Mumu country, always wasting years on things that can be fixed within seconds.

After building Berlin wall, they discover wall of China is what they need, after that they discover they also need towers of Babel to be able to see bandits properly.

Mumu black African race.

Sometimes I wonder if it's same God that created White people and Blacks.

Shame on black people.

You are a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by oluwasegun007(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Na seme boarder go first come their mind.

The remaining fund would be used to complete the rail from Nigeria to Niger.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2021
aytechno:
And what had been your contribution so far to put an end to this. Think positive for once

Someone with an inferiority complex cannot solve anything

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2021
merits:

Bro appreciate blacks.blacks is beautiful.our mentality can never change because that's how we are wired by the almighty creator.

Nonsense

There's no black or white mentality

There's no black or white wiring

There's no creator
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Mgtow8:
I can assure you it's different gods ,we are closer to baboons ..bitter truth

It's you and your family members that are less intelligent than baboons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Housing(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

After building Berlin wall, they discover wall of China is what they need, after that they discover they also need towers of Babel to be able to see bandits properly.

Mumu black African race.

Shame on black people.

There is nothing outdated about building walls, Former President of America Donald Trump builds walls around America's border with Mexico.

[/b]That being said, you make mockery of yourself and race. People with unknown neo-inferiority complex syndrome enjoys deriding themselves and their race.[b]

[/b] Saying border insecurities can be fixed within seconds is justified your negative contribution to the discuss.[b]
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2021
stabilizer:

You must be a member of the IPOB because I see no reason you are against something that will positive meaning to secure our border. At least, it will reduce or restrict massive movement of arms with Nigeria and its neighbouring countries. Are you dealing with arms?

Earlier u said buhari wouldn't support d idea of d wall. That means he must be a member of IPob. Meanwhile, u haven't answered d following questions:

how will building a wall stem the influx of illicit weapons?

Is it the absence of a wall that is making our borders porous?

What will be length of d wall? Will cover the entire border of Nigeria?
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by stinechykee: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/insecurity-we-need-berlin-kind-of-walls-at-our-borders-navy-tells-reps/
If I hear say Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen brothers that purposely throw the border open in the first place so that his Fulani brothers from neighbouring country to conquer all the indigenous land where Usman Danfodio stop will accept this wonderful idea let me know wetin happen
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Housing:

There is nothing outdated about building walls, Former President of America Donald Trump builds walls around America's border with Mexico.

[/b]That being said, you make mockery of yourself and race. People with unknown neo-inferiority complex syndrome enjoys deriding themselves and their race.[b]

[/b] Saying border insecurities can be fixed within seconds is justified your negative contribution to the discuss.[b]

The wall on d US Mexico border wasn't built by Trump. It was already there before he became president
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by tsdarkside(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2021
true true....

americas borders is not much bigger than nigerias borders and they built a wall all across the borders....
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lukency(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2021
I watch when the woman was speaking big English in the TV.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Housing(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2021
lexy2014:

The wall on d US Mexico border wasn't built by Trump. It was already there before he became president

Please research it was wire fence before Former President Donald Trump started the construction of the metal and concrete wall.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by harjay1986: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Mumu black African race.

Shame on black people.

hello white man ... the omnibraining .... omo to ni baba ohun oola , omo to ni baba ohun oo lowo lowo enu e lo waayi ooh
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by stabilizer: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Earlier u said buhari wouldn't support d idea of d wall. That means he must be a member of IPob. Meanwhile, u haven't answered d following questions:

Buhari won't support it means he is as stupid as the IPOB.

I'm not construction engineer neither a bricklayer. Go online and check out the structures and images of Berlin Wall.

Also read about the significance, importance and the roles it plays on Russian border security measures. Don't ask me stupid questions.

If you don't know what building of the wall means, ignore it. After all, you guys are not Nigerians anymore.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by hohafrank(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2021
No.We don't need Berlin kind of wall.What we need is patriotism and honesty among the military and paramilitaries.
We should always tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Housing:

Please research it was wire fence before Former President Donald Trump started the construction of the metal and concrete wall.

Which research did u do that u arrived at "wire fence"? Which concrete wall did trump build?
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by BruncleZuma: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2021
See foolish assertions
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Karemarealty288(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2021
I propose wall of Jericho .....

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by blesdman(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Thieves..
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2021
stabilizer:

Buhari won't support it means he is as stupid as the IPOB.

I'm not construction engineer neither a bricklayer. Go online and check out the structures and images of Berlin Wall.

Also read about the significance, importance and the roles it plays on Russian border security measures. Don't ask me stupid questions.

If you don't know what building of the wall means, ignore it. After all, you guys are not Nigerians anymore.

How is buhari as stupid as Ipob and what has ipob got to do with d discussion?

Meanwhile, u haven't answered d following questions:

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by stabilizer: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2021
lexy2014:

How is buhari as stupid as Ipob and what has ipob got to do with d discussion?

Meanwhile, u haven't answered d following questions:

It won't stem neighbouring countries from selling arms to Boko boys or fulani militia individually, maybe it will create more avenues to import weapons from them.

The wall may cover the entire nation except the dot region.

I think I have answered you.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Chibuezem(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Mumu black African race.

Shame on black people.
shame on you for writing this rubbish
I support the idea of erecting a wall ;it will help to control the Unopposed inflow of Bandits and murauders from Niger and other countries across our border
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by PaNnamdi: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2021
111sunshine:

its the same God... walls are not outdated...even citizens builds walls around their properties...the USA is building walls on their borders with Mexico as I type.
U reason like someone typing from his anus,I wonder how most of u people behave and are in real life.

U are quoting USA with advanced surveillance and heavily equipped millitary,so if u build a 10foot thick wall,bandits with their advanced weapons can't break it abi?bandit that can sack millitary formations na wall go stop them.

Na wa oooo!!!!I just hope am not replying a 12yr old sha!!!
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2021
jimmyolasun:
The only solution is to break that bridge linking north to south then watch how everywhere go dey calm..

How many bridges, and where are they located?
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
stabilizer:

It won't stem neighbouring countries from selling arms to Boko boys or fulani militia individually, maybe it will create more avenues to import weapons from them.

The wall may cover the entire nation except the dot region.

I think I have answered you.

No. U haven't:

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Jackbaur88: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
A poverty ridden country, what do you need à Berlin wall for? Even the US has not been able to build a Berlin world across their borders.
The truth is we have a focus less, senseless set of people in this country
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by punisha: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2021
lexy2014:

thats not a practical solution. it is an admittance to failure. is it berlin wall that other countries use to keep out illicit arms?

I know we all hate d present state if the country. Try reading next time without bias. Wall wasn't only the proffered solution
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Poleski: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2021
You don't need wall, you incompetent idiot! You need competent people and high tech equipment like surveillance drones.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by uzoexcel(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Kindly proffer a better solution... We all know the problems

Gratefulheart1:

Mumu black African race.

Shame on black people.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by player007(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
punisha:

I know we all hate d present state if the country. Try reading next time without bias. Wall wasn't only the proffered solution

Kindly identify the bias in d comment & question below:

thats not a practical solution. it is an admittance to failure. is it berlin wall that other countries use to keep out illicit arms?

How does ur comment answer d question I asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times / I Saved Nigeria From Corruption — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.