Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps (19808 Views)

General Attahiru Tells Reps To Invite Ex-Service Chiefs Over Arms Procurement / Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps / Why We Closed Our Borders - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by punisha: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Read this slowly..dullard.
I am addressing u in a way u can cry but not report my moniker.

This is why i don't quote idiots.
If u can't read what d commodore said and understand get the fvxk outta my mention. Berlin wall kee u there if u can't use ur head for once. How can an idiot read everything in a thread n Berlin wall is all u can run with? Abi u dont know that Nigeria and chads n other neighboring country border is so porous that anyone can cross in or out unperturbed. All the bandits operating came from where? Inflated northerners during election come from where?

Never in ur life quote me u idiot. If someone engages u people in a decent convo u guys then turn out to be itks.

thats not a practical solution. it is an admittance to failure. is it berlin wall that other countries use to keep out illicit arms?

Now tell us the solutions u can offer to this pending damage? If u got none...fucck off.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Bhol28: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
What should have been done since,move innocent Citizens living around those forests to a camp inside the cities and set all those fforests harbouring those fucking bandits ablaze.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
punisha:

U sound so hurt. Whats d problem? Here my comment and question which u haven't answered:

thats not a practical solution. it is an admittance to failure. is it berlin wall that other countries use to keep out illicit arms?
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Blackdisciple(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
You mean southern borders!!!
While the northern borders remain open till they kingdom come.
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Mumu country, always wasting years on things that can be fixed within seconds.

After building Berlin wall, they discover wall of China is what they need, after that they discover they also need towers of Babel to be able to see bandits properly.

Mumu black African race.

Sometimes I wonder if it's same God that created White people and Blacks.

Shame on black people.
Did u say the same when Trump built walls on Mexico boarder?
Mentally inferior undecided
Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by Lovelive: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shame on Nigeria in particular

Gratefulheart1:
Mumu country, always wasting years on things that can be fixed within seconds.

After building Berlin wall, they discover wall of China is what they need, after that they discover they also need towers of Babel to be able to see bandits properly.

Mumu black African race.

Sometimes I wonder if it's same God that created White people and Blacks.

Shame on black people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by 111sunshine: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U reason like someone typing from his anus,I wonder how most of u people behave and are in real life.

U are quoting USA with advanced surveillance and heavily equipped millitary,so if u build a 10foot thick wall,bandits with their advanced weapons can't break it abi?bandit that can sack millitary formations na wall go stop them.

Na wa oooo!!!!I just hope am not replying a 12yr old sha!!!

it is so easy to know people like you who can't have a decent conversation without abuse....I am sorry for replying your type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.