Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

10 Heartfelt Love Promise Messages For Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Heartfelt Love Promise Messages For Your Lover (401 Views)

Read The Heartfelt Love Birthday Message VP Osibanjo Sent To His Wife / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Heartfelt Love Promise Messages For Your Lover by Johnnyson1000(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2021
If you want to bring back and remind your lover the memories you’ve had together, the times you’ve spent with each other, the innocent promises you made to each other, then tell these love promising messages to him or her.

“I only want to love you twice in my lifetime. That’s now and forever”

“I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone”

“I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time you can grow to love yourself as I love you”

“I won’t forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, our friendship“

Continue reading here �
https://lyricalng.com/10-heartfelt-love-promise-messages-for-your-lover/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Keep Callin Me Chief..why?? / Join OUR PUGB NEW STATE FOR AFRICAN OFFICIAL GROUP AND ☑️MEET BEST CLAN ☑️MEET / Enaira Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.