Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? (282 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid / Thank U All For Voting For Me As Miss (nl) Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? by Donicobone(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you mean well for this country and you want good thing to start in Nigeria then we have some questions to answer.

Who are we voting for?

Are we voting for him because of his party?

Is he among those past governors and President?

Why should we vote for him?

Is it because he is your brother, uncle, God father, or because he is your religious leader?

What has he done for his community freely without political gain?

Are we voting for him because he is young?

Does he have the what it takes to keep Nigeria safe?

If you don't have at least 5 questions correctly then you don't have the reason to visit polling unit to vote.

You don't just vote because they the government ask you to.

You self reason am now since you have been voting what have we achieved as a country?

Do you just vote because others are voting or because of the bag of rice they share for your community

Please let's come together as a youth who want the best for his father land.

Let's join hand and look for somebody that we can trust and support him he might be Muslim or Christian it doesn't matter, he might be from Kogi, Delta, Edo, Igbos.

Let's have a say in this coming election I can remember the unity during the protest the government (the politician) where so scared of what we might do.

Now I have some list of few people that I think that they might make a great change if elected to power but is not a must is just a suggestion and if you have any you think will lead Nigeria forward you can make your list then we compare and make a decision on way forward.

My number one on the list is....
1. Ordinary Ahmed Isa.
He has a radio program called Brekete family he has the goodwill of Nigeria at heart.
Please make a research about him.

2. Williams Uchemba
He is an actor and philanthropist his good deed have really earn him the credit also try and make a research on him.

3. Obi Cubans
Though I didn't know anything about him before until his mother burial and a lot of people have been saying many good things about him so that's why I think he should be on my list.

Please feel free to add yours and make Nigeria great again.

And please pardon my English
Re: 2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? by Meekha(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myself
Re: 2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? by eddynaira125: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Osinbajo is the man for the job, though am a member of PDP for now
Re: 2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you mean well for Nigeria, politicians don't mean well for this country.

These people you mentioned will not smell it because the Tinubus, Sarakis, Atikus, Obasanjos and co will not allow them.

Desmond Elliot, Akin Alabi, Shina Peller, Tolu Ogunlesi, Femi Adeshina etc are all in the government, what difference have they made?

Re: 2023 Who Are We Voting For? Or Do We Have A Good Candidate? by Donicobone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
So do we fold our hand and watch these people destroy our fatherland?

So there is nothing anybody can do?

Is there no remedy for this country?

What can we do to help the situation?

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday Again / NL People. How Would Y'all React To This? / 全心全意信仰加速主义的人是最不负责任的革命者和解构者

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.