Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies (19854 Views)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama (2) (3) (4)

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Solatium:

So those who they promoted are all of Hausa Fúlàní ethnicity?
Your argument is not valid,stop be foolish
I thought you said i know nothing about the supreme court.
I don't wish to engage a brainless idiot like you. Bye!
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Pahida0: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
SINGLE THREE[ODD] AVAILABLE TODAY FROM ENGLAND ;
STAKE 20K AND WIN #60,000
STAKE 50K AND WIN #150,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #300,000

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.
I'M ONLINE NOW. INBOX ME!!!

WHATS-APP;
0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by chatinent: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
fergie001:
He was elevated SC judge last year.

RIP my lord.

This uncle sef
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Successlane: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
.. can't add up these reports on the same person.

"....died on Monday at the age of 67 years after a brief illness."

"He was reported to have died in Abuja after a protracted illness,"

Any how, RIP to the dead.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Safyqueen: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:
He will be quickly replaced with a Hausa/Fulani judge the jihadists in power consider as sympathetic enough to the ongoing silent jihad.

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry. It won't help anyone. Buhari will soon leave the scene. There is no jihad going on anywhere in the country. Stop exhibiting inferiority context to Hausa Fulani ethnicity. There can be no jihad because no need for it. No Muslim is under persecution or disallowed to practice Islamic worships anywhere in Nigeria today. So jihad for what? If you know what jihad means in context in Islam you will know that jihad with sword is the last option when Islamic communities are even invaded with hostilities.

Those shouting nepotism, Fulanisation, jihad, Islamization have one common disease, islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry caused by political egocentricity due to lack of political sagacity.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Afamed: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Solatium:

So those who they promoted are all of Hausa Fúlàní ethnicity?
Your argument is not valid,stop be foolish
Don't waste your time educating that half-baked. Just ignore him

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Afamed: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Safyqueen:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry. It won't help anyone. Buhari will soon leave the scene. There is no jihad going on anywhere in the country. Stop exhibiting inferiority context to Hausa Fulani ethnicity. There can be no jihad because no need for it. No Muslim is under persecution or disallowed to practice Islamic worships anywhere in Nigeria today. So jihad for what? If you know what jihad means in context in Islam you will know that jihad with sword is the last option when Islamic communities are even invaded with hostilities.

Those shouting nepotism, Fulanisation, jihad, Islamization have one common disease, islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry caused by political egocentricity due to lack of political sagacity.
Safe your energy my brother. Those children are born to hate. There is nothing to do that will change their orientation. Kindly ignore him
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by mandax: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Another victim of the vaxxine or Fulani complex ? Time will tell

Tanko visited him in an undisclosed location.
Jihad takes on all forms.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by wink2015(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
DELTA IGBO !

Rip !
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

I thought you said i know nothing about the supreme court.
I don't wish to engage a brainless idiot like you. Bye!

I just asked you a valid question,were those who were nominated after your grandfather were all Hausa Fúlàní clan?
You begin dey yawn opata, whoever replaces your Grandfather must have come from your state which he represented.
The fact your Grandpa fell out with those in power hence his removal shouldn't be our problem

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by 24brains(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

Idiot, my late grandfather was a justice of the supreme court.
They will force others into retirement just to promote whom they want, it has happened before in Nigeria more than twice.
Go learn you buffoon.
hmmm.... Shit are really happening
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Sahara Reporters, New York

Source: Sahara Reporters
im happy he died.ppl from my area will be in offfice u will not hear from them because they don’t want to help anybody.it’s only when they die u will know they occupied a bug office.Now an Hausa man will take over from him and empower his ppl.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Emir01: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Safyqueen:

You have so much time to explain to inferiority complex Southerners who are worst in every circumstances. It's Jihad not Crusade.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by DrKKK1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=4reala post=106248261]Oh what a loss! Rest in peace.
It's really going to be a big blow for the South.
I pray Bubu doesn't replace him with one of his kingsmen. Because that man has never gotten any regards for federal character[/quote
So Bubu was right when he claimed our youths are lazy! What does it take you to google and acquaint yourself with the modus operandi of the apex court? Or are you deliberately insinuating hates among the people? Whatever is your intent you shall real bountifully.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by MacMillz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toyota I guess..
zombieHUNTER:
Is it Corona?
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by dasparrow: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
May God grant his soul rest. He will be replaced by a northerner. Watch and see. No be Nigeria again.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
highchief1:
im happy he died.ppl from my area will be in offfice u will not hear from them because they don’t want to help anybody.it’s only when they die u will know they occupied a bug office.Now an Hausa man will take over from him and empower his ppl.

Hmmmm... While I am not happy he is dead, I would like to buttress this your point. The truth is that, you are perfectly right. That's why it always seems like Hausa dominate everywhere. I've an uncle that retired as a top-level officer in NABTEB, he helped no one throughout his stay in the Board. Above all, you really can't tell if this particular man helped his people or not. So, jumping into conclusion maybe wrong.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Hmmmm... While I am not happy he is dead, I would like to buttress this your point. The truth is that, you are perfectly right. That's why it always seems like Hausa dominate everywhere. I've an uncle that retired as a top-level officer in NABTEB, he helped no one throughout his stay in the Board. Above all, you really can't tell if this particular man helped his people or not. So, jumping into conclusion maybe wrong.
oboy ppl from our area Dey crase for head.Tony elumelu owns uba nobody from his village works in uba.Jim ovia owns zenith the whole zenith is ika.ibe kachikwu was a petroleum minister e no help anybody .emefiele has employed over 100 ika ppl I no in cbn.if I see what will kill our ppl in office I will do it.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by McTobe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wow... Climbing from magistracy to the Supreme Court. Quite a progression, may his path also lead him to the Luminous gardens above.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by MunorAnne(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
highchief1:
I keep wandering why some people have so much bile in them. He doesn't owe you anything for Christ's sake.
When Justice Oseji was working out his life, where was your father? Whether you're happy he died or not does not change the fact that he lived a good life. Even if he tried to ''help'' your kind, it still won't work out because the bitterness and wickedness in you won't let it. He lived. His works speak for him.
Go get yourself a life.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Solatium:

Before you yawn rubbish educate yourself on how supreme court justices are appointed
do these guys know anything apart from conspiracy...

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
MunorAnne:
I keep wandering why some people have so much bile in them. He doesn't owe you anything for Christ's sake.
When Justice Oseji was working out his life, where was your father? Whether you're happy he died or not does not change the fact that he lived a good life. Even if he tried to ''help'' your kind, it still won't work out because the bitterness and wickedness in you won't let it. He lived. His works speak for him.
Go get yourself a life.
taaaa what life,u r a fool.there’s Nthg he achieved at his old age that I haven’t achieved.I am talking of our ppl helping ppl like u not me.I’m a Canadian even though I’m from anioma.Don’t rush to judge ppl u don’t no d money I have nobody in ur village has it
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Sunday2021: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:
He will be quickly replaced with a Hausa/Fulani judge the jihadists in power consider as sympathetic enough to the ongoing silent jihad.
instead of you to sympathize with the family you are busy talking rubbish about appointment. The funny part is that you are not even educated enough to be appointed in that capacity.
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by MunorAnne(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
highchief1:
taaaa what life,u r a fool.there’s Nthg he achieved at his old age that I haven’t achieved.I am talking of our ppl helping ppl like u not me.I’m a Canadian even though I’m from anioma.Don’t rush to judge ppl u don’t no d money I have nobody in ur village has it
Lol. You are so pathetic and it's very unfortunate that your money can't buy you sense, because if you had sense, no matter how minute, you'll not spit trash like you just did.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
MunorAnne:
Lol. You are so pathetic and it's very unfortunate that your money can't buy you sense, because if you had sense, no matter how minute, you'll not spit trash like you just did.
I just looked at ur pic my house help is even looking better than u?big man and poor mam no get anything to talk about.fuckkk off now
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Agasi6815: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by JOemmy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
The sharia cjn will quickly replace him with a fulani sharia judge.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by MunorAnne(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
highchief1:
I just looked at ur pic my house help is even looking better than u?big man and poor mam no get anything to talk about.fuckkk off now
I laugh at you. Big man with no sense. To even think you said we shouldn't judge people we don't know shows your level of dumbness. Get some sense alaye. Stop being proudly stupid.

What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) / 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Security Operatives Block Nass Gates, Stop Entrance By Staff, Press, Others