Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies (19852 Views)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama (2) (3) (4)

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by 4reala(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=DrKKK1 post=106251947][/quote]
Otondo, who asked you to quote me, or is your head paining you? All this bubu ass lickers, haven't you people done enough damage already. Abeg dey your lane o
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 5:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
instead of you to sympathize with the family you are busy talking rubbish about appointment. The funny part is that you are not even educated enough to be appointed in that capacity.
May his soul rest in peace!
Neither is your father. I'm more educated than you and your father combined you donkey.
Go fvck yourself you idiot.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

I just asked you a valid question,were those who were nominated after your grandfather were all Hausa Fúlàní clan?
You begin dey yawn opata, whoever replaces your Grandfather must have come from your state which he represented.
The fact your Grandpa fell out with those in power hence his removal shouldn't be our problem
Your grandfather was an uneducated illiterate so he had no one to fall out with.
A brainless idiot like you.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Safyqueen:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry. It won't help anyone. Buhari will soon leave the scene. There is no jihad going on anywhere in the country. Stop exhibiting inferiority context to Hausa Fulani ethnicity. There can be no jihad because no need for it. No Muslim is under persecution or disallowed to practice Islamic worships anywhere in Nigeria today. So jihad for what? If you know what jihad means in context in Islam you will know that jihad with sword is the last option when Islamic communities are even invaded with hostilities.

Those shouting nepotism, Fulanisation, jihad, Islamization have one common disease, islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry caused by political egocentricity due to lack of political sagacity.
You are barking at the wrong tree, go tell Buhari to stop nepotism.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Safyqueen: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

You are barking at the wrong tree, go tell Buhari to stop nepotism.

How is Buhari being nepotistic please? You want to see one Hausa Fulani to one Yoruba to one Igbo in his appointments? That's the greatest media propaganda the north will not take again from any nepotic southern person.

Nigeria has six zones, three in the north and three in the South. National appointments must follow that formula which Buhari is perfectly following. If you like let your media termed everyone in the north as Hausa Fulani Muslim then narrate the above formula as three Fulani to one Yoruba to one Igbo, it is nepotic journalism.
Let them call it Fulanisation, Islamization, etc it is their self delusional business.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Your grandfather was an uneducated illiterate so he had no one to fall out with.
A brainless idiot like you.

A young man who find it convenient to abuse other people's descendants must have taken such traits from his father/Grandfather as an apple never fall far from it's tree.
Here is a clear cut evidence of whom your grandfather was at the Bar grin

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

A young man who find it convenient to abuse other people's descendants must have taken such traits from his father/Grandfather as an apple never fall far from it's tree.
Here is a clear cut evidence of whom your grandfather was at the Bar grin
At least he made it to the Bar, yours was just a caveman.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

At least he made it to the Bar, yours was just a caveman.

A "caveman" with sense. not an "educated" tout

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

A "caveman" with sense. not an "educated" tout
Sense? The man was just a human caterpillar...eat, shit and sleep with no contribution to society. grin
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Sense? The man was just a human caterpillar...eat, shit and sleep with no contribution to society. grin

You see the foundation of your problem? you believe those who came before advent of western education were not intelligent.
How did they survived those periods if not for their intelligence?

Please return all your A4 papers AKA certificate back to the awarding institution.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

You see the foundation of your problem? you believe those who came before advent of western education were not intelligent.
How did they survived those periods if not for their intelligence?

Please return all your A4 papers AKA certificate back to the awarding institution.
My grandfather lived up to a hundred years, how old did your intelligent caveman live?
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

My grandfather lived up to a hundred years, how old did your intelligent caveman live?

You keep sinking into abyss of ignorance Each time you open you mouth to talk.
Long life is granted by God,he gives whoever He wants.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

You keep sinking into abyss of ignorance Each time you open you mouth to talk.
Long life is granted by God,he gives whoever He wants.

So what exactly are you saying?
You have barely risen above the level of caveman like your ancestor.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

So what exactly are you saying?
You have barely risen above the level of caveman like your ancestor.

All am saying is you have no sense,no cognitive ability,no manner's,you are not worthy of been among the human.
period

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

All am saying is you have no sense,no cognitive ability,no manner's,you are not worthy of been among the human.
period
I'm not worthy of being among humans? grin
Yet a savages like you and your grandfather are worthy?
Ok what will you do about it? CAPS LOCK me to death? grin
You fvcking clown. I will floor you in anything that involves intellect and intelligence.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

I'm not worthy of being among humans? grin
Yet a savages like you and your grandfather are worthy?
Ok what will you do about it? CAPS LOCK me to death? grin
You fvcking clown. I will floor you in anything that involves intellect and intelligence.

Which intellect have you displayed here? none.
The reason i always answered to people like you is to allow you accentuate your stupidity so People can always have a good laugh of a wazzock

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Solatium:

Which intellect have you displayed here? none.
The reason i always answered to people like you is to allow you accentuate your stupidity so People can always have a good laugh of a wazzock
I challenge you to any intellectual test of your choice you donkey cheesy
Go and get a life and rise above the level of a caveman.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

I challenge you to any intellectual test of your choice you donkey cheesy
Go and get a life and rise above the level of a caveman.

You haven't shown any cognitive ability,you that you don't know the process of appointing a supreme court judge,it is not by empty chest beating alone,let your contribution on forums speak for you.
You are just an empty braggart.
No apology

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Sufferingboy(f): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
highchief1:
oboy ppl from our area Dey crase for head.Tony elumelu owns uba nobody from his village works in uba.Jim ovia owns zenith the whole zenith is ika.ibe kachikwu was a petroleum minister e no help anybody .emefiele has employed over 100 ika ppl I no in cbn.if I see what will kill our ppl in office I will do it.

Jim Ovia na big boss,there is no zenith bank branch you will not see at least one Ika person as staff.Jim is a blessing to us.

Even the current CEO of zenith bank,Ebenizer Onyegwu is an Ika too from Agbor.He one of the disciples of Jim Ovia.

You mean Tony Elumelu and Ibe Kachichukwu nor dey employ their fellow Aniocha brothers? That is bad.

Even Gen Irabor done push many Ika people into the military with his connection,even before he became CDS......
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Jim Ovia na big boss,there is no zenith bank branch you will not see at least one Ika person as staff.Jim is a blessing to us.

Even the current CEO of zenith bank,Ebenizer Onyegwu is an Ika too from Agbor.He one of the disciples of Jim Ovia.

You mean Tony Elumelu and Ibe Kachichukwu nor dey employ their fellow Aniocha brothers? That is bad.

Even Gen Irabor done push many Ika people into the military with his connection,even before he became CDS......
em packaged one of my class mate into nda as lecturer.I Dey talk one mumu girl Dey follow me Dey argue.It’s not about me I have escaped poverty but I Dey see how other areas Dey arrange their people.The poverty stricken girl was talking as if I Dey find bank job or smthg.She does not understand what solidarity means.Funny enough I have benefited heavily from the Elumelu family but I shouldn’t be selfish they can help others.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Sufferingboy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
highchief1:
em packaged one of my class mate into nda as lecturer.I Dey talk one mumu girl Dey follow me Dey argue.It’s not about me I have escaped poverty but I Dey see how other areas Dey arrange their people.The poverty stricken girl was talking as if I Dey find bank job or smthg.She does not understand what solidarity means.Funny enough I have benefited heavily from the Elumelu family but I shouldn’t be selfish they can help others.

If you are close to Elumelu,then it is not late.Try to make him see reason why he should help his Aniocha brothers......Because one thing is this.One day Elumelu will die and if he refuse to push his people into world of business,no one to take his place....

Good afternoon sir...
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

If you are close to Elumelu,then it is not late.Try to make him see reason why he should help his Aniocha brothers......Because one thing is this.One day Elumelu will die and if he refuse to push his people into world of business,no one to take his place....

Good afternoon sir...
yes na.Ovia is the architect of ika.U can’t talk of ika in generations to come without acknowledging ovia.That's how it should be.The foolish girl was defending elumelu saying what were my parents doing when elumelu was hustling she doesn’t even understand what grace means.life no be by struggle.elumelu sef don try ibe kachikwu is one of the worst ppl from that local govt.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Sufferingboy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
highchief1:
yes na.Ovia is the architect of ika.U can’t talk of ika in generations to come without acknowledging ovia.That's how it should be.The foolish girl was defending elumelu saying what were my parents doing when elumelu was hustling she doesn’t even understand what grace means.life no be by struggle.elumelu sef don try ibe kachikwu is one of the worst ppl from that local govt.

Just Ignore the girl,she might not even be an aniocha lady.Jim Ovia even made Emeifele the CBN governor by doing the necessary things from behind the scene.Even emeifele still acknowledges Jim as his Boss.....
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Just Ignore the girl,she might not even be an aniocha lady.Jim Ovia even made Emeifele the CBN governor by doing the necessary things from behind the scene.Even emeifele still acknowledges Jim as his Boss.....
I no d story bro.I have worked for emefiele.The girl na low life I stopped replying her when I saw her pics the cloths when she wear my house help no go gree wear am
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by highchief1: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
MunorAnne:
Lol. You are so pathetic and it's very unfortunate that your money can't buy you sense, because if you had sense, no matter how minute, you'll not spit trash like you just did.
I looked at u again u r even inside a keke.the cloths u wear my driver will not wear them.u r poor and u r talking to me.if u disclose ur identity now I can keep u permanently in a jail.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by MunorAnne(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
highchief1:
I looked at u again u r even inside a keke.the cloths u wear my driver will not wear them.u r poor and u r talking to me.if u disclose ur identity now I can keep u permanently in a jail.
Lolz. First, I wasn't in a keke, though I board sometimes. I was under a canopy. Second, we're not talking about clothes or looks here, so stop comparing me to your imaginary driver. Third, you should be in jail for not using your brain, leaving it dormant and disturbing public space with idiotic display.
Last, YOU ARE A FOOL, SIR
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Coronaviru: 4:21am On Dec 25, 2021
muykem:
RIP. Coronaviru is still doing it's worst.

I'm. Alive Dfkm
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by cocolacec(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2021
TUANKU:
He will be quickly replaced with a Hausa/Fulani judge the jihadists in power consider as sympathetic enough to the ongoing silent jihad.
That is not true,he will be replaced by someone from the SouthSouth since he is from Delta.

I have been at the swearing in of SC judges,the dead/retiring judge will be replaced by people from his region

Ministers’ Aides Turn Executive Beggars / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why / Bola Tinubu Meets Catriona Laing, British High Commissioner In Abuja (photos)