Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36373 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2021
88natzy:

Your thoughts lacked merit. He got a court injunction even before the ex-wife called him out. The police only enforced the court judgment. Motherly care indeed. When they will still depend on the father for welfare provisions.
so another woman (who is very likely to abuse the children in the absence of the father) his new wife, girlfriend or members of his extended is a better option than their own mother Abi?

You not hear of step mothers physically and mentally abusing children lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by dominique(f): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

She said she can't afford to take care of the kids, then she should hand them over to who can. She's so stupid and uncouth, she deserves to lose custody of those kids. People like her have no business raising kids

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by jclassiq(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:
The woman f*uk up, but that doesn't mean that the kids should suffer for it. I can't imagine leaving my mom at that tender age.
Madam they are not going to a foster home. They are going to their father. Their mother is just one half of their parents. And so is the father.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by torqque7(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I never said the above and I will ask you that tailor your opinions based on what I had simply written.

It was wrong for the police to yank the kids from her without the usual proper dialogue. That's akin to the violence meted out to thieves caught on the streets. Now, two can play this dangerous game.

What will you say if the women decides to return the favour by sending people to equally take back what belongs to her?

And what belongs to her pls?the kids?and they dnt belong to Nedu as well?Maybe u didn't see the part when Nedu reminded her that the court already awarded custody of the kids to him but he was yet to implement the court order and warned her NOT to push him to do so,apparently he changed his mind and has implemented it so if she like make she go president place,she no get case cos custody was given to Nedu,plus she is a hoe and every right thinking individual knows that she can hardly be a good role model to her female kids so its in the best interest of the girls to be with their RESPONSIBLE Father..
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by jclassiq(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so another woman (who is very likely to abuse the children in the absence of the father) his new wife, girlfriend or members of his extended is a better option than their own mother Abi?

You not hear of step mothers physically and mentally abusing children lipsrsealed
You are not making sense. Your argument is fallacious.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Joromi1:

Save your woeful sympathy. Nedu only claimed that the first son isn't his, not the other two. It's obvious you're one of them.
baseless sentiments as usual

No matter what every child deserves his motherly grooming for healthy development.all those deliquents,rapists,pedophiles, disgusting men sleeping with animals,druggies etc go and check it,one screw in their head has been loosed because they had no motherly care and influence

Even you typing this jargons I'm not sure you had a mother at your formative years because if you did, you will know and appreciate the value/impact of a mother in a child's life or you think it's about just paying school fees? undecided
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Those this also applies to Kids with no fatherly care? Because that’s even more common. So many single mothers has destroyed their children lives
a child can exist without the father but it's tougher and more difficult for a child without a mother.you think the world is nice to those who don't have mothers?

Go and interview those children/teenagers without mothers and you will perpetually thank God for your mother
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Premiumwriter:
sharap.

What ego? Simply because you can't take care of kids as a man doesn't mean others can't take care of theirs.

It's not ego, it's protecting your kids. A woman who cheated and saw nothing wrong in her doing is the kind of perfect mother you want for your kids?
be giving your children to other people to take care of.when they turn them to househelp or be trafficking them for prostitution and slavery and then be using
the proceeds to take care of their own children then you will know why a mother is necessary regardless of her own character
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2021
jclassiq:

You are not making sense. Your argument is fallacious.
because you're ignorant and living in self delusion and denial
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by emonis88: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
The woman was too outspoken and proud of her misdeeds.
U know this social media thing , some people don't know that it has to be handled with alot of tot, il my situation get better if exposed it on social media or not, do I ve skeletons in my cupboard that il also be exposed if I take my story to d social media? These questions she didn't ask herself, n must ve bn listening to some of her olosho friends n she misbehaved at d end of d day, imagine saying she didn't tell nedu dat d first child was his, n u were married when u got pregnant n gave birth, what does she expect him to think? Infact to me dat woman n big olosho dat didn't even know how to play her cards, her brain dey for there.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by almayda: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2021
She had called out her ex-husband, accusing him of domestic violence, and alleged refusal to take care of his two children.So the guy wants to start taking care of his two children,what is wrong with this arrangement?...no be who carry case go police station dey win o.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
a child can exist without the father but it's tougher and more difficult for a child without a mother.you think the world is nice to those who don't have mothers?

Go and interview those children/teenagers without mothers and you will perpetually thank God for your mother

How can a Child exist without the father but not the mother. Explain better.

Where did you watch your own interview?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by 88natzy(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

I am Not disputing the role of a mother in a child's development. If we are to rely on your previous post, it's fine to deny them of paternal care right? Thus, this lady shows the burden was too much on her and the Dad opted to relieve her by taken custody of the children through the precepts of the law.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Joromi1: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
baseless sentiments as usual

No matter what every child deserves his motherly grooming for healthy development.all those deliquents,rapists,pedophiles, disgusting men sleeping with animals,druggies etc go and check it,one screw in their head has been loosed because they had no motherly care and influence

Even you typing this jargons I'm not sure you had a mother at your formative years because if you did, you will know and appreciate the value/impact of a mother in a child's life or you think it's about just paying school fees? undecided
[/s]
What man can let a married woman who can't keep her legs close raise his kids? Motherly love my black yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by pek(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2021
hitmanogo:
Did Nedu institute a court case in that regard? Or do you think the courts grant prayers that are not asked for? The primary thing here is the children were taken away from their mother without a pronouncement in that regard by a court of competent jurisdiction which is akin to kidnapping. Nedu and the police should be punished as a deterrent to people that takes law into their hands. What you don't understand is that the law is about the head and the heart. It follows cold facts and evidences, and not presumptions and sentiments as being espoused here.
Rubbish! So the harlot can keep the children away from their father? The children belongs to the man and they will stay with him.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Trumann: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Hence why nobody can be called a bastard today.

Learn this now,I dare you to go and tell them to their faces if you won't be sued self.For your sanity and free word of advice flow with the times nobody is a bastard everyone is a human being with fundamental rights under the law.

The term is out of place.

A woman engaged in extramarital affairs with a married man is regarded as a concubine.
A child born out of wedlock is a bastard.

Your feelings can't change the fact.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by suffering: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2021
I don’t care. It’s a husband and wife matter. The only types of these we should put mouth in is ours and no one else’s.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2021
A COMEDIAN WHOSE FAMILY LIFE HAS BECOME A SAD STORY cryGOD HELP THEM O!
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Susily(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

She said she's unable to take care of them hence dragging Nedu online for public sympathy........ it's only logical for the kids to be handed over to their Father who have the wherewithal to take care of them
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Susily(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I never said the above and I will ask you that tailor your opinions based on what I had simply written.

It was wrong for the police to yank the kids from her without the usual proper dialogue. That's akin to the violence meted out to thieves caught on the streets. Now, two can play this dangerous game.

What will you say if the women decides to return the favour by sending people to equally take back what belongs to her?

There's a court order to that effect..... the court have already handed the kids to their father. The police were just enforcing the order
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by igbowoman: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
They seized the kids?
to turn them into domestic and sex slaves
Does the police care about the girls?
If you give them a chance they will rape the children
Not even their dead beat dad cares
This is just a show of power
Police snatch children without a court injunction and people are clapping
What a barbaric enclave Nigeria is
Anybody can pay the useless NPF to do anything
Come back and ask of those kids in 10 years to see what they have become
Poor kids.
Nigeria is a wicked place
Same way that loud mouthed disgusting looking FFK took the kids he couldn't even father naturally but by IVF and left the mother empty handed.

Wicked society
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
What man can let a married woman who can't keep her legs close raise his kids? Motherly love my black yansh.
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Trumann:

A woman engaged in extramarital affairs with a married man is regarded as a concubine.

It is not my feelings,it is our modern reality so get used to it and stop arguing unnecessarily over obsolete terms that are no longer widely in use and seen as offensive undecided you seem not to even know that words evolve there is no fact to change truth remains that it is an outdated term you are the one trying to change current realities and facts which you cannot change or win against lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Premiumwriter: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
be giving your children to other people to take care of.when they turn them to househelp or be trafficking them for prostitution and slavery and then be using
the proceeds to take care of their own children then you will know why a mother is necessary regardless of her own character
are you stupid or something?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by jclassiq(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because you're ignorant and living in self delusion and denial
Still not making any sense mister.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by jclassiq(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Obviously.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
jclassiq:

Still not making any sense mister.
yeah nothing Will make sense to someone without a brain.bye
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Premiumwriter:

your daddy is stupid
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by caandi: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
This ogiri woman and her relatives clearly have no shame at all
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AkaraAndBread: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

The DNA test result suggests that she actually is promiscuous.

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Kokobilo87: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Trumann:

AmazonTopaz Isa bastard, her mother was ah prostitute ina abia state. She is ah aspiring prostitute. Tha word bastard Isa pain her because she isa bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / Peter,Paul & Jude Okoye Go On Sunday Grooving To Cement Their Reunion(photo) / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.