Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36367 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Premiumwriter: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
your daddy is stupid
spits

Pvssy!
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

AmazonTopaz Isa bastard, her mother was ah prostitute ina abia state. She is ah aspiring prostitute. Tha word bastard Isa pain her because she isa bastard

You are very right..I call her mother of Bastards
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Premiumwriter:
spits

Pvssy!
werey ni e
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sparkle777(f): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2021
pricklewane:

Is your brain functioning or have you gone mad ?! Which woman were the children handed over to ? Is Nedu their father now a woman or why are you clown shouting they were handed over to another woman ? I do not understand.

So ur big mumuu head didn't think that nedu,will be busy that he will need another woman to take care of them kids? Anyway, na small pikin dey worry most of una
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sparkle777(f): 4:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Mintum:

Her kids? Are they not also his kids? So for kids to be taken away from their mother is a big no no even when it was her promiscuity and infidelity that ruined the marriage but it's ok to take away the kids from their Dad right?

Trust Me, no mom like urs. Years later, we will hear different stories. Always better with ur own mother exp she doesn't want
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sparkle777(f): 4:23am On Sep 30, 2021
dhiqson:

Good morning ma'am
I just checked your profile and saw you're one the old persons here, it's pertinent i hold back on how I place my words. That being said

Why's the woman not slammed hard for what she did?
Why must there be always a "blame shift"?? "Okay I know I was wrong but you shouldn't have....." That's manipulation ma'am!
You don't get to dictate to someone how he reacts after you've emotionally scarred him.
That's on that's Sha.

Shalom! smiley

Obviously u are jobless, so u took time which I assume u had plenty of, to check me up. lazy yoots. Go on and place ur words hunku.
That aside,no mom like urs, nedu will be too busy to even know if those kids are being abused. Her kids dnt have to suffer for their moms foolishness
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by dhiqson(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Sparkle777:

Obviously u are jobless, so u took time which I assume u had plenty of, to check me up. lazy yoots. Go on and place ur words hunku.
That aside,no mom like urs, nedu will be too busy to even know if those kids are being abused. Her kids dnt have to suffer for their moms foolishness

Lol
Off the tanget

But still
Enjoy boss
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by fxexperts: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

I just logged in to see mere kids here bashing me for opposing taking away her kids. First of all, I assume most if y'all that came to my mentions are children , so I won't blame you, Nedu will be busy earning his keep and ultimately hand those kids to another woman to take care of. Trust me, no mother like yours, another woman is more likely to abuse those kids, esp as they are girls. But you all bashers won't know a thing about that, would you? And why do I think it's funny that u all are boys, wait till u have kids bfor talking about this topic.

Imagine how you all assume a woman is the best to take care of the kids. What about if they give his daughters to another man. Who will turn them both to sex slaves.
Or you think Nedu ex wife will not bring men to her home to help warm her wide hole. Then some of those when will take their turn with his daughters. At least it is better to be matreated by another woman than to suffer such faith with peadophile

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.