Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36376 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Who cheated? Nedu cheated? Who brought a bastard home?
Mother of bastards no be so ooo

The people who cheated were Uzoamaka and her in law,there was no bastard but a child born by both while stil being married to their spouses.

Father of bastards na so e be.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Didn't her stupid in law have the decency to remember his wife and be faithful to her instead of sleeping with her sister.
The kind of mentality you men have by trying to absolve the man of guilt and put it solely on the woman is astonishing. sad

Why did she give consent? So she will have sex with anything that ask her?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The people who cheated were Uzoamaka and her in law,there was no bastard but a child born by both while stil being married to their spouses.

Mother of bastards na so e be.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

nonsense
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Mother of Bastards. A bastard in the law of England
You are dense cheesy

Father of bastards the word now used is illegitimate and no longer an obsolete word also you don't go about calling people bastards in England it has been largely dropped they even used a bracket () to relay their points.

Father of bastards have you settled down to read it if you haven't shut up and stop posting a screenshot you have no idea of and cannot read

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Trumann: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

Why is it wrong?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

nonsense

Just like the nonsense you have been saying since morning..

You don't like the truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

She cheated on her husband and gave birth to a bastard and still brought it home under deceit grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Just like the nonsense you have been saying since morning..

You don't like the truth cheesy

What truth? That she gave birth to a bastard? Or you a mother of Bastards? grin grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Why did she give consent? So she will have sex with anything that ask her?

Why did he also consent when he was married? So that he will have sex with anything he sees grin

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Trumann: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The child is a bastard. Go check out the definition of a bastard.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Why did he also consent when he was married? So that he will have sex with anything he sees grin

You are not even Making sense.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

What truth? That she gave birth to a bastard? Or you a mother of Bastards? grin grin
The truth that is the child is not a bastard,did you read it in Nigeria when you have been following the story did you see where they used bastard?

Father of bastards na only your children be bastards in year 2021

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How do you even think this? grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The truth that is the child is not a bastard,did you read it in Nigeria when you have been following the story did you see where they used bastard?

Father of bastards na only your children be bastards in year 2021

Mother of Bastards you really got your kids back. But sorry a bastard is a bastard and no Nigerian law can say otherwise tongue
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Trumann:

The child is a bastard. Go check out the definition of a bastard.

Oga the child is not a bastard rather use the word illegitimate child,but then it is considered an insult and not advisable the word is becoming obsolete

Don't go about calling people bastards or seeing it as bastard since you have checked the meaning of bastard check it's use even it's use in legal term it is no longer fashionable.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

You are not even Making sense.

Finally you realise that you haven't been making any sense since morning.
We are making steady progress. shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oga the child is not a bastard rather use the word illegitimate child,but then it is considered an insult and not advisable the word is becoming obsolete

Don't go about calling people bastards or seeing it as bastard since you have checked the meaning of bastard check it's use even it's use in legal term it is no longer fashionable.

When it comes to bastard that’s when we know which word is legal or not.

Mother of bastards grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Finally you realise that you haven't been making any sense since morning.
We are making steady progress. shocked

Mother of Bastards you really got your kids back, just saying anything and everything. Bastard
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Going about bringing people’s kid under deceit as my kids is advisable? Fashionable?

You are more worried about bastard not being a advisable word but you support bringing home Bastards. It’s glaring.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by arent88(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Didn't her stupid in law have the decency to remember his wife and be faithful to her instead of sleeping with her sister.
The kind of mentality you men have by trying to absolve the man of guilt and put it solely on the woman is astonishing. sad
sorry I can't tow the road with u. You can continue your back and forth with the other fellow.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2021
arent88:
sorry I can't tow the road with u. You can continue your back and forth with the other fellow.

I don leave am to bro.
Saying the word bastard to her is not advisable and not fashionable. But bringing home a bastard is no problem.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Lamasta(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:

If your mother left you at a very young age, how would you feel? I've seen so many men like that and they always cry when their mother is mentioned.
Why mention my mother in this conversation

Having those kids in the hands of a promiscuous woman with hate in her heart towards her husband too will not be healthy to the psychological wellbeing of the kids too
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Mother of Bastards you really got your kids back. But sorry a bastard is a bastard and no Nigerian law can say otherwise tongue

Father of bastards when will you marry your children's mother.

A bastard is not used for a human being no matter how you want to blind about it it doesn't change the fact that you cannot call them bastards

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by RZArecta(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
this particular woman is abusive AND promiscuous. Didn't you watch the video where she said just because she got pregnant, Nedu "assumed" the baby was his own without asking questions and also there has been multiple instances of her attacking the man so don't trip

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Trumann: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Bastard is what the child is and fits the proper definition of a bastard. If you are not comfortable with that, you can embellish it with whatever name suits you.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Father of bastards when will you marry your children's mother.

A bastard is not used for a human being no matter how you want to blind about it it doesn't change the fact that you cannot call them bastards

Very correct. It’s not used. Shalom
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Going about bringing people’s kid under deceit as my kids is advisable? Fashionable?

You are more worried about bastard not being a advisable word but you support bringing home Bastards. It’s glaring.
You cannot read I don't support cheating from anybody I am only pointing out your shameless hypocrisy when you try to blame the woman forgetting that she slept with a married man who should have stayed faithful to his wife

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You cannot read I don't support cheating from anybody I am only pointing out your shameless hypocrisy when you try to blame the woman forgetting that she slept with a married man who should have stayed faithful to his wife

Who brought the bastard home?
Why didn’t he tell the husband about it?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Trumann:

Bastard is what the child is and fits the proper definition of a bastard. If you are not comfortable with that, you can embellish it with whatever name suits you.
I am just telling you what it applicable today.

Why not call David and Wizkid's children bastards since they didn't marry the mother's why are you calling them baby mama's and Papa's just call Ifeanyi a bastard na since Davido didn't marry the mother or is that not the term of a bastard again.

Take the correction and stop arguing a lot of people have children outside marriage and didn't bother to get married you don't go about calling their offsprings bastards that is an insult,it is obsolete and considered a form of discrimination due to the circumstances of their birth.

Go and read broadly on the issue and it's legal usage in today's world.The child is not a bastard no child should be discriminated and called such because it is argued that the child wasn't responsible for the circumstances that led to his/her birth so why burden the child with such derogatory term.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

We are blaming the wife for Giving consent. She could have refused, so if it wasn’t a married man what would have changed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out With Empress Njamah / "I Hate Makeups" - Simi (Photo) / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.