Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36365 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
The future is no longer femail oo.. It's now science.. What can we do without science... Electricity, transportation, transmission, Information, family problem solving, investigation authenticity, accuracy and so much more like dstv..
Making future female is just like making Yahaya Bello president, he go look for female Lt. Col make her ADC , carry her about.. This Igbo girl following Yahaya Bello never know the implication untill she want to marry .

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I admit that I may not know all the details. For instance, did she refuse to let the man visit the kids? Is she capable of taking care of them properly? Has she been refractory to earlier dialogues been attempted?

Whatever the case may be, using the court of law like you suggested would have been proper in country where some sanity still exists. Now that he done this, the floor is open for anyone with the 'best connect' to wreak some havoc.

She deserves the havoc. You can’t eat your cake and have it. If she didn’t cheat in the first place all this won’t happen. She has to suffer for that!

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by tola1006: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

Don't you know she is liable to pay damages if nedu decides to sue!! And if her inability to cater for the children can be established,the kids can be given to there father.......I will advise her to just move on and leave the kids probably travel abroad and start a new life and be praying to God for forgiveness and to soften her ex's heart and the children towards her

She will lose either ways even if she wins custody of the kids because her integrity has been destroyed and the kids will know what happened and will never be happy with their mother......ladies need to be extremely careful cos that 5 mins fun can destroy your life forever.

12 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2021
If I break up with a baby mama and she taking the kids I'm not gonna offer support for kids I don't see

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by crafteck(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
The future is no longer femail oo.. It's now science.. What can we do without science... Electricity, transportation, transmission, Information, family problem solving, investigation authenticity, accuracy and so much more like dstv..

Also dna analysis
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Bellotelli: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2021
In as much as I don't like the woman in question but I think the issue of custody should be determined by the court and not police from SCID for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by hitmanogo: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Mr, you are wrong. Except a court of competent jurisdiction give such a directive for the police to take the children and hand them over to their dad, the police have no business in seizing some children from their mother and give them to their father. Did Nedu institute a court case praying for the court to hand him custody of the children? I didn't read that in the news. So on what grounds were the children taken from their mother and handed to their father? In the eye of the law the action is illegal and it's akin to kidnapping. The woman should sue them (both Nedu and the police) and ask for the immediate reversal of the action while the substantive case is still on. Then ask for exemplary damages in the millions against Nedu and the police for the mental, psychological and social damage they caused her as a result of the kidnapping. Believe me the courts will grant her prayers.
princewarri1985:
Give the children to their father h*e! You are a disgrace to mothehood and you are not fit to be a mother, you are a bad influence and not fit to raise these kids because you are going to currupt them, TAKE NEDU TO ANY COURT IN NIGERIA HE IS GOING TO DEFEAT YOU, at least you still have 1 child left for yourself and una don share am 2-1 only God knows who the father of that child is, it might even be buhari self who knows! You brought this upon yourself, Nedu kept quiet initially covering your shame but you wanted to trend and chase clout, now see where it has landed you now you can hide youq head in shame forever bit*h

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I admit that I may not know all the details. For instance, did she refuse to let the man visit the kids? Is she capable of taking care of them properly? Has she been refractory to earlier dialogues been attempted?

Whatever the case may be, using the court of law like you suggested would have been proper in country where some sanity still exists. Now that he done this, the floor is open for anyone with the 'best connect' to wreak some havoc.

She should have thought about the person with the “best connect” when she was hoeing around, very unfortunate woman.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2021
hitmanogo:
Mr, you are wrong. Except a court of competent jurisdiction give such a directive for the police to take the children and hand them over to their dad, the police have no business in seizing some children from their mother and give them to their father. Did Nedu institute a court case praying for the court to hand him custody of the children? I didn't read that in the news. So on what grounds were the children taken from their mother and handed to their father? In the eye of the law the action is illegal and it's akin to kidnapping. The woman should sue them (both Nedu and the police) and ask for the immediate reversal of the action while the substantive case is still on. Then ask for exemplary damages in the millions against Nedu and the police for the mental, psychological and social damage they caused her as a result of the kidnapping. Believe me the courts will grant her prayers.

What will the court grant him for the mental, psychological and social damage she caused by bringing a bastard to his home into a MARRIAGE?

I wonder how the woman had the kids in her possession in the first place? Was it a court that gave her custody?

10 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by bimbodotun(m): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Actually we men do a lot better. Infact men borne a child better. Its unfortunate we men are not appreciated at all when it comes to domestic matter
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Gkemz: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2021
All these married slay queens are like magnet to so many gbolas especially if her needs are not met by her husband. They open leg at random to different rich men who could service their needs alongside their toto.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by dhiqson(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

Good morning ma'am
I just checked your profile and saw you're one the old persons here, it's pertinent i hold back on how I place my words. That being said

Why's the woman not slammed hard for what she did?
Why must there be always a "blame shift"?? "Okay I know I was wrong but you shouldn't have....." That's manipulation ma'am!
You don't get to dictate to someone how he reacts after you've emotionally scarred him.
That's on that's Sha.

Shalom! smiley

15 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by pickatyoubackup: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:
The woman f*uk up, but that doesn't mean that the kids should suffer for it. I can't imagine leaving my mom at that tender age.

What if they can't imagine leaving their dad at that tender age.

No dey always make every situation about una gender. The world is pass that already.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Joromi1: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Her wife's name is Uzoamaka, an Igbo girl that can't keep her legs close. Her constant fücking led to the marriage dissolution. Not that I'm surprised. You can't separate infidelity from Igbo women. Baby factory, oloshoism, street prostitution, etc are their stock in trade. Even married ones are not exempted, reason why they're scared conducting DNA tests.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Cutehotnerd001: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:

Her kids? So they are no longer the man's children? SMH

5 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Woman Dey husband house go get belle for another man she still get mouth Dey talk rubbish. You get mind knack without condom carry bastard child come give oga Nedu for house. I fear who no fear woman.

I liked ur comment initially, but withdrew it when I saw u call the child a bastard. She even had d child in wedlock. No child is a bastard pls pls pls

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Joromi1: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
To slap you just dey hungry me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by EmmyCC: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2021
I learnt the court had initially granted Nedu custody of the Kids. I guess the Police only enforced the court judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Zetty177x:

I liked ur comment initially, but withdrew it when I saw u call the child a bastard. She even had d child in wedlock. No child is a bastard pls pls pls
Stop being emotional.
Bastard is a term used to describe someone.

6 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by blackgold2018(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
I thought she said Nedu neglected the children's welfare?

This is to show you he truly cares for the children.
The woman lied.
Good judgment to me

8 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Joromi1: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his
Save your woeful sympathy. Nedu only claimed that the first son isn't his, not the other two. It's obvious you're one of them.

8 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

I love you Beebah, I love you from the bottom of my heart....
ehh undecided undecided
Just like that??
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by heartbeat84: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Mind you, the kids were not handed to another woman. What a shame that the boy was a PRODUCT OF AN AWAY MATCH, if i should use that word. All these while, she never cared to mention it to nedu, turning around to accuse him of domestic violence. She is truly an AGENT of hell sent to wreck his life. All u women out there that still engage in such imbecilic acts, u had better desist and turn a new leaf.

6 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Emmanuel909090: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2021
I hope she is glad now.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Godszilla: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2021
SMH. The society has made u believe men don't love or can't care for their children.tragedy. I hope u not r man n u bcom a father somday then u will truly understand wot it is to b a man
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kkonyeji(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Is she not promiscuous?
She had a baby for another man in Nedu's house.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by moriss33(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Whatever u wish my parents....na back to sender x5 to your own parents.
Since ah no call ur parents but u decided to call mine...someone else will insult them like this in this life...Amen
pricklewane:
There is no hatred for Igbo here beyond the hatred foolish Igbos like you n your father spread every where.

We all can see how clowns n fools from your tribe insult P square's wife cos she is Yoruba even without cheating so just shut your foolish mouth and accept the terrible human being your people are.

You like to call out others but when paid in kind your father n mother will be everywhere fighting a lost battle. Who doesn't know that bigotry btw the Igbo n Fulani is the worst among the tribes in Nigeria. Yeye !

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by idahme(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

What is the definition of a negative DNA test again and going out with men while being married? Where is your vehicle heading to?

8 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by StPete: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
[s]Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.[/s]

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by slowice(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Was she not the one that said nedu doesn't take care of his children and she's been the one footing bills alone which has become unbearable...... Now allow nedu to take care of his kids too. She want to extort him through using his children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by pek(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
I believe you woke up with your brain not fully functioning. Where in the article did it say the children where handed to another woman? Or is Nedu now a woman? The children were handed to the father. Nothing wrong in that as the woman has proven she is unfit to be a good mother.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Newton2024: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-seize-two-children-from-comedian-nedus-ex-wife-hand-them-over-to-dad/%3famp

Who are the failures called mothers birthing these harlots? Anyway, like mother like daughter. You can't give what you do not have. No mother can pass unto her daughter the home training she herself lacks. Shameless generation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / Patience Ozokwor, Pete Edochie, Aki & Pawpaw, Okon Lagos Worship In Warri Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.