Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Joshua Dariye Granted Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dariye Granted Bail (1999 Views)

Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen / Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP / How Is Joshua Dariye A Senator? - Has Efcc Exonorated Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by fodiyo(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2007
Former Governor of Plateau State joshua Dariye detained in kuje Prison on allegation of corruption has been granted bail by the court.
what do u thing?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by angel101(f): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2007
I think it's dicey oh! the same man who jumped bail in london?! on what grounds are they granting him this bail?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by mazaje(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
where is the source to this story?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by desgiezd(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
Though you didnt provide the source of this story but I think this is dangerous. Can this man be trusted? Will he remain within the confines of the bail terms? Time will tell.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2007
Source please, before i comment.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by fodiyo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
it was a news alert by Gbenga Aruleba on AIT at 11.00am nigeria time this morning
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
Ok. I guess he's going to try to escape, but where to? Rwanda? Libya? (He can't go to UK or the US.)
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by adewale78(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
I don't think he can run away this time around.Let keep our finger's cross till he run to Afghanistan to hide grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by Mamajama(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by Larrydee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
the whole story doesnt make any sense. on what grounds are they granting him bail anyway? they shouldnt be granted bail cos they took what was meant 4 others. on the other hand, if they 've truly repented, who are we to hold their sins against em?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by Wilfem(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
I also heard of it in the 4 O' clock news of Channels tv. that he had been granted bail and that the next sitting will be on the 18th of October. Won't he run away again? I wonder whats wrong with the judiciary system.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
He won't run anywhere
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by angel101(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
Who's to say that?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by 2old4that(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hm! Dariye, the latest Maradonna at the moment! grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by georgies(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2007
how about Orji Kalu?
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by mimiko(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2007
will all these stop corruption? the monies these people steal is too much ooooooooo
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by angel101(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2007
The man should be watched very closely. we wont tolerate any escapes o angry
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by fodiyo(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2007
we was immediately re-arrested and taken back to Kuje prison
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by shilox(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
Dealing wit our thieves has to start somewhere, it's just so sad 4 some pple that Dariye, Kalu, Nyame and Turaki are the first scape goats.
If u ask me "We are marching towards a corruption free country." grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by rimam: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
its a good news but i hope he should not try to jump bail this time around.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by denex: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
This is crazy. Bail is not granted to somebody who has a history of jumping bail. What kind of crazy Judge granted that?

Our judiciary, they are trying and they are doing their best, but they seriously need re-training. One is ordering flogging, the other is granting bail to a known bail jumper.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by beelki(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2007
what of jooly nyame? i heard he was granted bail too. but where can he get all this thinga that he was asked to bring? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by angel101(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2007
There are still some people hoping to share in the loot u know.
Re: Joshua Dariye Granted Bail by shilox(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2007
Lets just sit tight and watch how these MEN OF THE TREASURY will be hunted down.
Doesn't matter who is involved i believe strongly that many of them will go down.

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon - To An Lga Near You (kogi Lg Chairmen Kidnapped For Ransome) / De-constructing The Movie District 9 / Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.