Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja (2001 Views)

Poll: Should they name the stadium after Shagari or IBB

Shagari: 85% (6 votes)
IBB: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! / You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
The Shehu Shagari stadium Abuja

Nigeria law say federal character, since the national stadium in lagos is already named after a Yorubaman Abiola.  The abuja national stadium must be name after a northerner. And I think Shehu shagari is the best man to name it after.

Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
nigeria won the first nation cup under shehu shagari
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2010
Nigeria law say federal character, since the national stadium in lagos is already named after a Yorubaman Abiola. The abuja national stadium must be name after a northerner. And I think Shehu shagari is the best man to name it after.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
And I think Shehu shagari is the best man to name it after.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
all of you , who think, I am tribalist. Shehu Shagari is not even a Yoruba man, he is fulani/hausa, If I was the president of Nigeria, i would name the stadium after shehu shagari.

You can see, I am no tribalist.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
We've not really named anything after Herbert Macauley. We keep forgetting this man.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
And what sort of poll is that. What's IBB doing there. And is it mandatory that it be named after a Northerner. Is Abuja not the capital of Nigeria?
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
none
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by juman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich4: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2010
Why do nigeria wait till someone dies before they honour them
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
come on people vote for Shagari. if we get enough vote , the govt has no choice than name the stadium after shagari.

All of you saying I only talk about yoruba people. You see, I am supporting shagari now. He is fulani/hausa
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2010
dont think shagari should get it.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by MaiSuya(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2010
becomrich5:

All of you saying I only talk about yoruba people. You see, I am supporting shagari now. He is fulani/hausa

Good for you!!!

But i can't vote for either of them. . .

The late Umaru Yar'adua would be a more worthy beneficiary than Shagari, IMHO.
Re: Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja by becomrich5: 1:30am On Nov 15, 2010
They already named a university after yar adua,

All of this men want to be named after the stadium. So you can see, it would be hard for Obasanjo to be named after a stadium in the north. since they have named lagos after a Yorubaman, ,
Ebo si benin, enuki se se, obo je oje.

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Ovuzere Macaulay Appointed Delta State Ssg; Is It A Signal Of Hope? / Let Nigeria Break Up! Bishop Oyedepo Explodes! / War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.