Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... (40983 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter / Aize Obayan Is Dead! Ex-Covenant University VC Dies At 59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by dre11(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
“If you spill the beans, you’ll not graduate” — Yar’Adua university VC, Prof. Sanusi Mamman, tells girlfriend

The Vice-Chancellor of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina State, Professor Sanusi Mamman, has threatened to withdraw his girlfriend from the university if she discloses that she had ever known him.

The randy VC, who is a professor of Special Education, is currently enmeshed in many scandals, from alleged mismanagement of the university’s resources to having illicit affairs with his students.

It was alleged that the VC is fond of giving his student-turned girlfriends preferential treatments academically and otherwise.

it was also alleged that whenever the VC wants to visit his girlfriend at the female hostel, he would order a light-out at the entire female dormitory.

Following public outcry, including his former students, DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the university governing council set up a panel to investigate some of these allegations against the VC.

But as the panel prepares to invite some students to testify, Mr Mamman got jittery and started calling his former girlfriends not to spill the beans when invited by the panel.

Aisha Tahir, one of the girlfriends who spoke with DAILY NIGERIAN on a telephone, said the VC threatened that if she dared discloses that she had known him, then she might not graduate from the university.

“Just insist that your father paid for your hostel fees. If you dare make any mistake, you will lose your degree.

“Tell them (the panel) that your nickname had been First Lady all along, and you did not know me at all..,” the VC said in the Whatsapp message sent to Miss Tahir, a 400 Level student of Geography (Education).

Miss Tahir, who was nicknamed First Lady by the students, said she was unfazed by the VC’s threats, vowing to reveal the actual situation to the panel.

According to her, the VC had proposed to her, met her parents in Malumfashi to seek her hands in marriage and paid the sum of N110,000 as introductory dowry.

“He was the first to contact me on Facebook and asked for my number. Initially, I thought he was just a random Facebooker trying to flirt, but he told me he was my teacher and he sent me his picture.

“That was how we started talking. But as time goes on, he started blaming me for making the relationship public.

“I tried to convince him that I was not the culprit and that an issue of marriage cannot be done in secrecy. I told him that even if I did not reveal it, my relations he met in Malumfashi will do so.

“That issue led to the break up of our relationship. He blocked all my numbers, we cut off communication until recently when this issue came up.

“He first called my father to persuade me to lie to the panel that I have not known him. To my surprise, he threatened that I would not graduate from the university if I reveal the truth to the panel,” she said.

Efforts to get the VC’s response proved abortive as calls through his mobile number did not get through.

He also did not respond to a text message seeking his response to the allegations.

https://dailynigerian.com/spill-beans-graduate-yar/

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Bola146(f): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin Seriously we need good leaders in Nigeria, education sector is suffering, high school fees, strick, no safety for the students, no peace from gigolo lectures sad sad hope this old fool husband and father will go like that undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by jaeyking(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
So many wrongs are being committed in higher institutions.
From the Lecturers down to the student.

As a man if you don't have self control over your d**k and temper it will lead you to so many problems

Remember the Society favours the gender when it comes to sex related issues

Read about R-Kelly, Adam Johnson and Johny Depp.

Whose careers were destroyed cuz of complaints from women either sexual or physical

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Freestainworld(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
I need the picture of the VC, Amadioha wants to use it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omo
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by punisha: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
old, disgusting ediot

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Davash222(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Miss Tahir, who was nicknamed First Lady by the students
Taliban students don already give her First Lady title cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by elmessiahs(m): 2:05am On Sep 29, 2021
VC, that is huge. Especially going to the hostel

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by MVLOX(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Let's see what happens next
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by mayhead(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Vc self dey sneak inside female hostel grin, Abi hotels no dey That side

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by kingphilip(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know why people aren't responsible.

Someone that is kept under your care to guide in character and other good aspect of life, you started messing them up.

The above is in general terms though.

Coming to the VC, if it is just the Aisha Tahir that he is being accused of, then there is no problem because she already said that he has met her parents and paid some money as introductory dowry.

But I'm sure his kind of person will have dozens of them because he is at the helm of affairs.

I think he should be suspended pending when the panel concludes its sitting.

17 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by BornorBang: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Now wey the beans don pour full everywhere, lets see who goes down.

Siggy, come and see drama grin shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by AllahThePig: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
They will come here and be saying that it is only in the South that such things happen. If I tell the story of how I discovered the extreme randiness and promiscuity of Hausa Fulanis (both male and female) that I observed when I was serving in Bauchi, you'll think I was writing a p0rnographic story.

[img]https://images./2oVZI8pkj09UO9kouvbES1.gif[/img]

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Gadafii: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerians and misuse of power and resources, very shameful

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Connected1: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Who do we blame?

The VC whom was being unprofessional or the Student whom was living in a fairytale world.

Well both parties deserves punishments.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by siofra(f): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2021
jaeyking:
So many wrongs are being committed in higher institutions.
From the Lecturers down to the student.

As a man if you don't have self control over your d**k and temper it will lead you to so many problems

Remember the Society favours the gender when it comes to sex related issues

Read about R-Kelly, Adam Johnson and Johny Depp.

Whose careers were destroyed cuz of complaints from women either sexual or physical

So that's the only reason men shouldn't take advantage of young women?

You are sick.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by mrkings84(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Did he want to marry a whole woman secretly?

I know may be he has over 10 wives already so didn't want to make fool of himself so decided to make this a secret

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Simplebeauty: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided

undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
......it was also alleged that whenever the VC wants to visit his girlfriend at the female hostel, he would order a light-out at the entire female dormitory.
An you just imagine this
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupt absolutely.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by sapientia(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Depends on who he knows

If he is an ardent APC member, nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by olola4(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Ladies are a destructive tool in the hands of uncultured men.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by saddler: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Skillsnigeria: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Phiniter(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2021
hmm
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Saskay44: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Exkandayee(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Hahahaha, funny,omo the girl go stay 15 years for school
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Seniorwriter(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Most Nigerian office holders in the past and present are SADISTS!
Bola146:
grin Seriously we need good leaders in Nigeria, education sector is suffering, high school fees, strick, no safety for the students, no peace from gigolo lectures sad sad hope this old fool husband and father will go like that undecided

Gadafii:
Nigerians and misuse of power and resources, very shameful

We need young visionary leaders in all positions in Nigeria!
@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
grin. Wicked VC.....He no want the pot of beans to sour sad. That banny don buy full market of wahala shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.