Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? (6646 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by TARLOY(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2007
My people, all the girls I have come across so far.
Always feel better when I lie to them & push me to make
promises that am sure I will not fulfill.
I'm just confused because I believe in telling the truth.
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by iice(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
Not all women like lies but a good number can't handle the truth
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by zignor(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
iice:

Not all women like lies but a good number can't handle the truth

Then, which one do you like? tongue
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by iice(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
Do really have to tell you? You that slow? grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by zignor(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2007
yes, do tell me. tongue After, truth is always bitter grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by iice(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
You really are slow! grin grin zoning out. . .
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by johnnygan(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
The ladies simply dun like to hear the truth bout ya
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by zignor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
Truth is bitter , lies is sweet and women likes sweet things! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
Why do women like men who lie? The same reason why men fall in love with beautiful but nasty women. wink

See also: Guys And Their Lies | Girls And Lies | Are Girls Really Gullible Or Just Enjoy Lies
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by ne4real(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
keep telling the truth, not all girls like lies wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by dutchmillionaire(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hey guys and chics online. Gals like guys who lie cos they love listening sweet stories. imagine sweet stories cooked up as films. when you watch them, it kips u tiedto ur seat liking to know the next line of action. smiley
Chics appreciate good things whether they are real or virtual.it makes them hapi when they hear it,but by the time they notice that it's nt real, u may cook up another and kip them in suspense. it kips on going that way and make them clicking arround you to get the latest (adventure). but guys who dont v ccoked up stories are assumed to b activityless or dull, but they r the real guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
The like them because these men always tell them what they want to hear! Simple! cool
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by ebos(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2007
Only ladies that love telling lies will like men who tell them lies. Birds of the same feather ply together.
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
they love it kuz it's wot soothes them but not all sha!
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Ralvy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
Truth is bitter , lies is sweet and women likes sweet things!

That's true,  wink
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by holythug(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
Well, i av neither met d one who likes being told a lie nor av i met d one who likes d truth, i wish to meet d one who will like either
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Macgreat(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
Dey like guys that tell lies because they live in it(fantasy -which is a sweet word for lies)
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Caradona(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Topic

I won't like a Man who lied to me personally. tongue
A man lied to me saying he is OBJ'S Nephew undecided but once he started asking to borrow money from me,
I started to wonder why, He said EFCC was on his tail lipsrsealed and his assets was frozen up. I told him to get lost. angry
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by shens2006(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
Caradona:

@ Topic

I won't like a Man who lied to me personally. tongue
A man lied to me saying he is OBJ'S Nephew undecided but once he started asking to borrow money from me,
I started to wonder why, He said EFCC was on his tail lipsrsealed and his assets was frozen up. I told him to get lost. angry

Can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by osereka(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
a player must know how to embroil the truth
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by shockreaction(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
Let's face it, for most women, it's what they like to hear anyway.
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by dontworry(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
because they ve chicken brain dat is d only logical êxplanation or what else wil make a being to luv liars
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by dontworry(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
because they ve chicken brain dat is d only logical êxplanation or what else wil make a being to luv liars
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Godsgirl(f): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2007
Assumptions, Assumptions, Assumptions people!!! Enough with the assumptions.
I am a woman-I do not fit into your bracket--The word "some" could be useful in this case, would'nt it?
I agree with whoever said the truth is bitter. It does hurt but the pain is never long lasting. In the long run, the woman will appreciate it.

I personally can take the truth-I dish it out on the regular so I am woman enough to take it. I do not like to be deceived or led on by anyone. I have deep respect for a man who can tell me the truth, no matter the hurt it may cause me. The sting from a Vaccine shot stings the kid for the moment but in the long run, some of those shots save the kid's life.

Apape! wink
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Iskwew(f): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2007
I am a woman who prefers the truth. The truth is always much more exciting than lies! The truth lasts! Give me a real man who can tell the truth with love and respect, that man will win my heart!
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by k0be: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2007
well topic, lotta women can't handle the truth, you just got to find the right one for you.
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

Only ladies that love telling lies will like men who tell them lies. Birds of the same feather ply together.

Accurate!
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by shockreaction(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2007
@Iskwew: LIES!
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by zignor(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2007
Iskwew:

I am a woman who prefers the truth. The truth is always much more exciting than lies! The truth lasts! Give me a real man who can tell the truth with love and respect, that man will win my heart!

Yeah . . . hear I am! grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by Dynast(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
Naturally and biologically women has more concentration of nerve on their ears,hence their is more circulation in there.Thats why women are more enticed or wrapped up with what they hear just as men have more nerve concentration on the eyes and such they are engulfed by what they see;thats why you fall in love with a beautiful girl more than an ugly girl.Occasionally lies are painted,well spiced and ornamented such that it sounds so sumptous,captivating and thrilling and thats why women fall for lies more than truth just as some men get infatuated or fall in love more with a beautiful girl than a well grommed ugly girl. WE all live in the world of fantacy but at different instances

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? by youngies(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
Dynast:

Naturally and biologically women has more concentration of nerve on their ears,hence their is more circulation in there.Thats why women are more enticed or wrapped up with what they hear just as men have more nerve concentration on the eyes and such they are engulfed by what they see;thats why you fall in love with a beautiful girl more than an ugly girl.Occasionally lies are painted,well spiced and ornamented such that it sounds so sumptous,captivating and thrilling and thats why women fall for lies more than truth just as some men get infatuated or fall in love more with a beautiful girl than a well grommed ugly girl. WE all live in the world of fantacy but at different instances

Hmmmm. . . . still searching for my "modern biology" text book to authenticate this theory grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed... / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.