Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg (883 Views)

This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Barcelona Have Completed The Signing Of Sevilla Rightback Aleix Vidal / Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by sunny4all(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2007
West Ham have completed the signing of Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg. Is it a good move ?
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by tosinadeda: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
I hope so
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by A40(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
He was surplus to retirement how much did we sell him please?
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by ladebi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
Its a good move to the player the sellers and the buyers.So its a good move.
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by topeorekoy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
I think he is going for 3 million pounds from what i read in the news today
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by lakeside4love(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
Thank goodness, at last my prayers has been answered,

Good riddance Freddie,

Thanks for all the good times in Arsenal,
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by topeorekoy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2007
freddie is such an arsenal great. one of the most dedicated players in ARSENAL. wish him the best in his new club but i wish wenger shld have made him retire at the EMIRATES
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by doyin13(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
He will forever be in myu heart for doing on e thing consistently.

SCORING AGAINST MAN U.

I remember his first match with fondness. he scored the third goal in a 3-0 demolition of Man u.

LEGEND

PS By the way I am a PORTSMOUTH FAN
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by doyin13(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
He will forever be in my heart for doing one thing consistently.
SCORING AGAINST MAN U.

I remember his first match with fondness. he scored the third goal in a 3-0 demolition of Man u.

LEGEND

PS By the way I am a PORTSMOUTH FAN
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by chuckdee4(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
Oh good ol Ljunberg, i will miss him, age did catch up with him eventually, wish him all the best will always be remembered by this Arsenal fan.

Go see clips of him on You tube then u'll appreciate how wicked a player he was for Arsenal cry
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Mustay(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2007
topeorekoy:

freddie is such an arsenal graet. one of the most dedicated players in ARSENAL. wish him the best in his new club but i wish wneger she have made him retire at the EMITARES
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Vieira(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2007
A great player for Arsenal and he scored lots of crucial goals.
I will always remember him for his late runs from the mid-field into the box to score.

I wish him well.

PS: Players should learn to keep quiet when they finish from a team, he has also started talking some nonsense! They should all learn from the likes of Bergkamp and even Lauren.
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by topeorekoy(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2007
FREDDIE is talking nonsense? he is definitely crazy if he is talking s**t. he was used and used so what does he want to say? he is above the age limit we set and we even use him so whats he talking about? it just can't be true, freddie can't talk CRAP.
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Vieira(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2007
His former team-mate Henry left to join Barcelona in June and Ljungberg revealed his growing frustration at the Emirates Stadium.

"Two years ago when I signed my last contract we talked a lot about the future and about bringing great players to the club," Ljungberg explained.

"Despite building the new stadium we wanted to stay top in England and do well in Europe. For me that didn't really happen."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/6911613.stm

Listen to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_6910000/newsid_6912400?redirect=6912458.stm&news=1&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Jackal(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2007
@ Vieira,

Why do u guys always beef any player leaving Arsenal for another club?
Players have to move on and i think Ljunberg had a wonderful time at Arsenal.
He just felt its time he moves on and let the young kids develop and break into the 1st team.
I wish Freddie well cos he was Man United's biggest threat back in the days. cool
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Razorr(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal:

Why do u guys always beef any player leaving Arsenal for another club?

Like you guys aren't 'beefing' Heinze for wanting to join Liverpool. tongue
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by tosinadeda: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2007
Still remember vividly that cl finals,he was such a workaholic.
Arsenal will surely miss him
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by Vieira(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2007
Um, I am not beefing him he is beefing us.

I was praising himin my post, he is the one making comments about Arsenal.
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by chuckdee4(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2007
tosinadeda:

Still remember vividly that cl finals,he was such a workaholic.
Arsenal will surely miss him

the guy ran his socks off that day he was almost like the 11th man, although we didn'y have one
What Ljunberg should have said was "There are too many young players at Arsenal and i know i won't be getting any 1st team action"
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by tosinadeda: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
Mayb
Re: West Ham Have Completed The Signing Of Freddie Ljungberg by A40(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
The guy was past his prime we dont need him no more, he has lost his goal sense and falls to the ground at the slightest touch, Bye Freddie

(1) (Reply)

Gunners Wins Lg Cup And Emirates Cup: Strictly For Gunners / [b]chelsea 5 Million Pounds Coach, Jose Mourinho Resigns![/b] / UEFA Cup: Getafe Vs. Bayern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.