Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,255 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo (17915 Views)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nigerian-youths-and-the-japa-syndrome-by-fredrick-nwabufo/

Rubbish write up

Netherland

Norway

Australia

What da phuck!

I just need 20m to shape this dream into reality

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by vickydevoka(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
Only Southerners japa.

Northern christians de japa wela. Buh mostly are into genuine stuff, only an iota of them are into fraud unlike southerners, yourbas n edos like yahoo yahoo, Igbos like drug peddling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Seriously the reason why I still dey Nigeria is because I never get strong heart to forget my parents and siblings, I feel like forgetting everything about Nigeria and live a new life in any good country I find myself

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by tnerro1(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
Only Southerners japa.

Abokiis can’t survive abroad, no quota system there

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Tobloc(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Every man is entitled to their views and opinions about a subject.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
I will stay here until am the last person remaining, then I will shut the doors and windows and then turn off the lights before entering Ghanacheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021
You dolts,APC,BMC or government propaganda machine like to compare Nigeria to other countries when it suits your narrative,so we should now emulate China in the way they japa and not rubbish or rundown their country but if we say emulate China in the way they treat their corrupt politicians now,*crickets*....

The way the president,politicians,governors japa for good healthcare while neglecting the one here,do Chinese do so? Do Chinese university strike for 8months or every year,owe old people pensions,owe workers salary...Clowns!!!

JAPA IS IMMINENT,JAPA WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE SOONEST

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by RodgersAkpafu: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
InvestorO:
You dolts,APC,BMC or government propaganda machine like to compare Nigeria to other countries when it suits your narrative,so we should now emulate China in the way they japa and not rubbish or rundown their country but if we say emulate China in the way they treat their corrupt politicians now,*crickets*....

The way the president,politicians,governors japa for good healthcare while neglecting the one here,do Chinese do so? Do Chinese university strike for 8months or every year,owe old people pensions,owe workers salary...
Good questions
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2021
MrrGary:

Oil dey your head bros.. cheesy

Baba japa immediately him hear say “you can’t just sit there in Lagos and decide zoning who will be the next president”

grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by DGodson99: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2021
socialmediaman:
If you have the means to japa and you’re still here hoping for a better country, you’re OYO

After you leave Nigeria, then what? Just try and think about it.... Its not aliens that will come make the country better. We all have responsibilities to play as citizens and thats the least we could do except you say e no concern you.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by viktor556(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Long hisssssss.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by GUNITGuy: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Bros am sure it you had the means which I know you do you sef go jap....
I stopped complaining about Nigeria ......
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by zuchyblink(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerians are moving to other poor African countries were they feel safer. I know someone who just moved to Zambia
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by BJanta: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nigerian-youths-and-the-japa-syndrome-by-fredrick-nwabufo/

Good write up. But would our leaders here , with cow dung as brains , understand and freely allow this ?
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Germanhunter(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Growing up the dream was to go to school
Graduate and even if work no dey, we go church pray and miracle go happen
But as it stands,the dream has changed for even the growing ..everybody wan japa
Even Kenya sef turn gold
Nigeria aka naija
Ja as in japa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by socialmediaman: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
DGodson99:

After you leave Nigeria, then what? Just try and think about it.... Its not aliens that will come make the country better. We all have responsibilities to play as citizens and thats the least we could do except you say e no concern you.

You can't make Nigeria better with the millions of people looking to destroy it, people who accept their place to be ruled unjustly by politicians and have accepted their poverty as long as they can get their daily bread from the corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Emyogalanya: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
redcliff:
Fredrick Nwabuffon
apt even he will Japa if he sees chances. The way this guy is acting like ffk like one looking for attention from aso rock, they did not look his way now he has decided to change his mode of dressings to that of shehu garba. Let him continue to worship buhari. It's like buhari does not read elombah.com like he does nairaland. So seun has brought him to his site. Just watch as his useless write-ups will be hitting fp back to back
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by CocoaOla: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
You want the you to stay so that apc media online e-terrorist mafia gang can destroyed them mentally with their toxic lies and deceits
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by TheCrusader14: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Limassol(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Seriously the reason why I still dey Nigeria is because I never get strong heart to forget my parents and siblings, I feel like forgetting everything about Nigeria and live a new life in any good country I find myself
Bros you are not ready. You think these family and friends are better than your dreams and aspirations?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Limassol(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
tnerro1:

Abokiis can’t survive abroad, no quota system there
Aboki means friend in hausa language. Just so you know there are lot's of hausa people,mostly educated, scattered all over the world.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Buhari stay outside Nigeria for months, Tinubu is in London, most of them even they can not take covid vaccine here. I have lived abroad too. If you have right documents please japa. I guessed Fred is writing from a safe haven angry
A very very safe one at that, but I don't think that should cloud one judgement of the reality here.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
chiiraq802:

Is it just me abiiiiii did Frederick Nwabufo write this epistle for Chinese citizens.....
Gone through it, all I see is China! Chinese nationals and Chinese emigration.

Read again.... the Chinese part was to show how Chinese in the Diaspora were supported by the FG to return and help develop China through investments and whatever Western technologies they acquired. If they can do it... so can we.

I have no problem young people wanting to japa .... but I have a problem with wayyy too many of them not not looking period before they leap....when I get there I'llfind my way". Good Luck.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
DropsMic:

The ones wey don Japa are the ones wey reality don dawn on..

Blacks have no business ruling themselves... This is just the bitter truth.. We are just too greedy, unnecessarily wicked and unpatriotic' with rulers who would rather buy a house in a white man's land than build a functional hospital in their own home country.
I think there is something seriously wrong with us, the quicker we accept that and do something like a family meeting to address and move towards the same goal the better.

But I can't envisage that happening, because even within a family, community and state you can hardly.... Fvck that Nigerians don't just appreciate people with functional Brian, I don't know about others but maybe it's because I stay in a region where nepotism is the order of the day but I have much zeal or desire to slave away for this country but it clearly not worth it.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by seanjy4konji: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
You can tell that to politicians to fix the country for tjem selves...Ordinary police man go deh slap your fa e for street as if you are mate...someone who finised secondary school or poly some years back and nothig u can do...

Even president stays abroad more than he stays at home and its me small me that will fix country ad make it a better place for us all...

You are not thinking straight sir...you are mad sir...

If you get the chance to leave here and you are still asking questiions about it then know that you have been marked specially to suffer in life.
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
redcliff:
Fredrick Nwabuffon

grin grin grin
Wahala plenty for nairaland oooo
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why won’t we japa
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by tnerro1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Limassol:
Aboki means friend in hausa language. Just so you know there are lot's of hausa people,mostly educated, scattered all over the world.

When we southerners say “Abokii” we don’t mean the friend one grin

I know Hausas are in many places, I meant the other ones wink
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by themanderon: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who made you a Nigerian? Did you make yourself or you choose to live by the identity given to you by colonialists?
Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Ichiebillion: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:

The ones wey don Japa are the ones wey reality don dawn on..

Blacks have no business ruling themselves... This is just the bitter truth.. We are just too greedy, unnecessarily wicked and unpatriotic' that's why our rulers would rather buy a house in a white man's land than build a functional hospital in their own home country.
that's the ugly truth with us. We are too selfish, greedy, and wicked. How I wish the west will rule us in perpetuity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Help With Dubai Tourist Visa And Cost / Studying In Iceland 2021(a New Trend) / Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.