Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,318 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo (17916 Views)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo by szczescie(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2021
post=106274123:

Sha watch well before u start running

Thanks for the advice bro.
But No be today I start to look, I have looked and looked, studied and observed...
Even here on Nairaland I've studied everywhere Estonia, Australia, Canada, Germany, Russia and a few others but I settled for the one I settled for one which among the "few others" for certain good reasons.

I have also watched lots of videos, read lots of books and studied certain languages like svenska (Swedish), Deutsch (German) and even very little Portuguese.

I have been following up for many years about 6 or 7 years observing because it's my life and I don't want to take chances. And I had time on my side I had always known I wanted to japa right from SS3 but no funds then so till 6years uni + 1 year Law school + 1 year NYSC althrough money was coming but nothing enough to safe towards the movement until one day something HOOGE entered one lump sum. So lump that it's only about 2% of it I'm using to japa and so huge that I don't need any other persons proof of funds smiley so I just believe it's destiny. Because I've been planning for this without knowing where the funds will come from.

So now I'm comfortable with almost everything, I have Atleast 3 persons willing to come pick me up from the airport (one is a former classmate of mine and the other 2 are natives of the country one is a friend I made online while trying to interract with people from the country to understand how they think and their attitudes towards foreigners especially Africans) and so I feel the time is right with all the research I've done it already feels like I've been living their for a while now with all the things I know and have seen about the place I mean I watched a 30minutes video of a car ride from the airport to the exact area I'll be staying at, I used Google maps to check out the place I'll be working at, so I cmenant even lose there, forget oh my preparation is iron clad, so hopefully by next year japa will be accomplished.

It's just the embassy waka that's the major thing remaining for me. according to others the delay is too much it's taking 5 to 8 months to get a reply from the embassy instead of 2weeks or 2months max as it used to be in the past before C0vid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Help With Dubai Tourist Visa And Cost / Studying In Iceland 2021(a New Trend) / Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.