Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency (768 Views)

I Revere Bayo Onanuga - Ajuri Ngelale Denies Division Within The Presidency / DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) / F.G Has Refused To Pay The Nigeria Police The New Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by obiekunie01: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sir,

Permit to use this medium to report a suspected terrorist, serial killer and murderer on this forum.

The handle Udele1 and various series of the monika has been privy to information that the police seems not to have.

He seems to always be present at murder scenes to capture personal pictures of murder victims in the southeast.

based on the pictures and videos that he always seems to be the only ones in possession of them and has been going about on social media posting images that are meant to cause riots and break down of law and order among ehtnicities in Nigeria, it is important that he/she be arrested for questioning on how he comes about this information that even our security operative dont have.

HE IS ALWAYS IN POSSESSION OF FIRST HAND PICTURES OF OUR POLICE OFFICER KILLED AT THEIR VARIOUS DUTY POSTS - THOSE PHOTOS ARE OWNED AND POSTED BY HIM ALONE.

SAME ALSO, HE POSTS PICTURES OF CITIZENS MURDERED IN COLD BOLD FOR NO REASON AND HE IS ALWAYS THE ONLY ONE IN POSSESSION OF SUCH GRUESOME PICTURES - THE SAD THING IS HE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO POST THOSE PICTURES AND TENDS TO ACCUSE THE IPOB OF COMMITTING SUCH CRIME - HOW HE COMES CROSS THIS PHOTOS IS A MYSTERY THAT OUR SECURITY APPARATUS NEED TO URGENTLY INVITE HIM/HER FOR CLARIFICATIONS.

I AM SUSPECTING THIS CHARACTER IS EITHER THE BRAIN BEHIND THESE KILLINGS IN SOUTHEAST OR HE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE PEOPLE PERPETRATING THIS HEINOUS CRIME.

I am using this opportunity to call on all well meaning Nigerians especially ndi igbo to help the authority in fishing out this person that seems to know much about the serial murders going on in Igbo land.

i am not holding fort for ipob but based on what i observed from his numerous bloody threads, it seems like he is a disfranchised Ipob member hell bent on causing rift among the igbos and others resident in igbo land by killing innocent people and posting the first hand pictures that only him have access to and tagging them ipob victims.

I do hope those in charge should please do something about this fast!

SEUN MIND44, LALASTICLALA. THIS IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by ivolt: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
He is not the only one.

Ipob members freely distribute this pictures themselves to show they are "winning".
They started the video posts with the jail break in Imo.

If the character is really behind the killings, then Ipob members should condemn the attackers
but what we hear after attacks is blaming victims such as:

"Simple instruction stay home you refuse"
"Policemen should leave our roads"
"We say no elections but fools don't listen, they cause their own death"

4 Likes

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by Joromi1: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is Nairaland, not the police, army or president's office. Gerrarahia!

2 Likes

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by jaystefan: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
obiekunie01:
Sir,

Permit to use this medium to report a suspected terrorist, serial killer and murderer on this forum.

The handle Udele1 and various series of the monika has been privy to information that the police seems not to have.

He seems to always be present at murder scenes to capture personal pictures of murder victims in the southeast.

based on the pictures and videos that he always seems to be the only ones in possession of them and has been going about on social media posting images that are meant to cause riots and break down of law and order among ehtnicities in Nigeria, it is important that he/she be arrested for questioning on how he comes about this information that even our security operative dont have.

HE IS ALWAYS IN POSSESSION OF FIRST HAND PICTURES OF OUR POLICE OFFICER KILLED AT THEIR VARIOUS DUTY POSTS - THOSE PHOTOS ARE OWNED AND POSTED BY HIM ALONE.

SAME ALSO, HE POSTS PICTURES OF CITIZENS MURDERED IN COLD BOLD FOR NO REASON AND HE IS ALWAYS THE ONLY ONE IN POSSESSION OF SUCH GRUESOME PICTURES - THE SAD THING IS HE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO POST THOSE PICTURES AND TENDS TO ACCUSE THE IPOB OF COMMITTING SUCH CRIME - HOW HE COMES CROSS THIS PHOTOS IS A MYSTERY THAT OUR SECURITY APPARATUS NEED TO URGENTLY INVITE HIM/HER FOR CLARIFICATIONS.

I AM SUSPECTING THIS CHARACTER IS EITHER THE BRAIN BEHIND THESE KILLINGS IN SOUTHEAST OR HE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE PEOPLE PERPETRATING THIS HEINOUS CRIME.

I am using this opportunity to call on all well meaning Nigerians especially ndi igbo to help the authority in fishing out this person that seems to know much about the serial murders going on in Igbo land.

i am not holding fort for ipob but based on what i observed from his numerous bloody threads, it seems like he is a disfranchised Ipob member hell bent on causing rift among the igbos and others resident in igbo land by killing innocent people and posting the first hand pictures that only him have access to and tagging them ipob victims.

You are a fool
don't go and look for work
may Nigeria occurrence be your portion
idiot
Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by obiekunie01: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaystefan:

[s].
You are a fool
don't go and look for work
may Nigeria occurrence be your portion
idiot[/s]

YOU THAT HAVE JOB OF MURDERING INNOCENT NIGERIANS

DONT WORRY THE SECURITY AGENTS WILL GET YOU - REAL SOON.

Everyday for the thief a day for the owner. . .

6 Likes

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by Simdyofficial(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin its like telling buhari to extradite our hushtailor na
Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by helinues: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Liar liar

You better tag FBI, Interpol and KGB as well

1 Like

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by richmond500: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
I thought u said DSS was the ones behind the atrocities?

Moreover the Igbos that started the jailbreaks were the ones doing this nonsense.
They are just senseless, Udele used an opportunity to get close to them and take videos from them.
Ipob no get sense, just insult Buhari and they will open nyash for u

2 Likes

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by NakwansaPolice: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
obiekunie01:
Sir,

the mods should start a massive crackdown on this serial killer.
I've asked myself similar questions but I thank God some people are thinking towards that direction

Seun your forum is being used by a serial killer to propagate his evil

3 Likes

Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by Rolings: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
obiekunie01:
Sir,

Reno Omockery just leaked an info from the villa....when are you calling attention of DSS NIA NSCDC NA NAF NN NPF sad EFCC

Yeye
Re: Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency by proeast(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:
Sir,

God bless you for this!
It has become obvious that guy certainly has a hand in the killings going on in the East. Every hands should be on deck in making sure he is apprehended and made to answer questions about all those killings he has first hand information about. If Nigeria is a functional soceity, that udele or whatever his moniker is ought to have been arrested a long time ago.

This is not the time to keep quiet or act less concerned because everyone is at risk now. All Igbos must rise now and collectively do our bits to ensure that these killings stop.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Call Kanu's Brother And Leadership Criminals / Hacker Hacks NIMC Server, Steals Over Three Million National Identity Numbers / Popular Islamic Cleric Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Prays For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.